Review: could Lupron depot cause Numbness in feet (Numbness in hands or feet)?
Summary: Numbness in feet is reported only by a few people who take Lupron depot.
We study 9,058 people who have side effects while taking Lupron depot from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Numbness in feet. Find out below who they are, when they have Numbness in feet and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Lupron depot and have Numbness in feet >>>
Lupron depot has active ingredients of leuprolide acetate. It is often used in endometriosis. (latest outcomes from 6,970 Lupron depot users)
Numbness in feet
On Apr, 1, 2015: 9,058 people reported to have side effects when taking Lupron depot. Among them, 2 people (0.02%) have Numbness In Feet.
Time on Lupron depot when people have Numbness in feet * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Numbness in feet||50.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Numbness in feet when taking Lupron depot * :
|Numbness in feet||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Numbness in feet when taking Lupron depot ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Numbness in feet||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Numbness in feet ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Endometriosis (2 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lupron depot-3 (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Numbness In Feet while taking Lupron Depot?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Lupron depot and have Numbness In Feet
- support group for people who take Lupron depot
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Penicillin-vk for a 71-year old woman with Maxillary Sinusitis. The patient has Numbness In Hands Or Feet
- A study of drug interactions between Fluoxetine, Norvasc for a 76-year old woman with Depression, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Numbness In Hands Or Feet, Angina Unstable, Weight Loss, Numbness In Hands Or Feet
- A study of drug interactions between Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Adderall 20, Lyrica for a 53-year old woman with Depression, Fatigue - Chronic, Fibromyalgia. The patient has Vertigo, Itching, Burning Sensation, Nasal Dryness, Bursitis, Chest Pain, Restless Legs Syndrome, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Weight Gain, Breathing-related Sleep Disorder, Sleep Apnoea Syndrome, Mouth Dry Aggravated, Eyes - Dry, Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping, Weakness, Hands - Chapped And Dry, Glaucoma, Pain In Jaw, Headache, Pain - Eye, Vision Problems, Numbness In Hands Or Feet, Hair Loss, Pain Exacerbated
- A study of drug interactions between Avodart, Casodex, Lupron Depot, Avapro for a 83-year old man with Prostate Cancer Recurrent, Blood Pressure. The patient has Fatigue
- A study of side effects of Lupron for a 24-year old woman with Endometriosis. The patient has Weight Gain
Recent Lupron depot related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.