Review: could Lupron depot cause Numbness in hands or feet?
Summary: Numbness in hands or feet is reported only by a few people who take Lupron depot.
We study 9,058 people who have side effects while taking Lupron depot from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Numbness in hands or feet. Find out below who they are, when they have Numbness in hands or feet and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Lupron depot and have Numbness in hands or feet >>>
Lupron depot has active ingredients of leuprolide acetate. It is often used in endometriosis. (latest outcomes from Lupron depot 6,963 users)
Numbness in hands or feet
Numbness in hands or feet has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, stress and anxiety.(latest reports from Numbness in hands or feet 342 patients)
On Dec, 1, 2014: 9,058 people reported to have side effects when taking Lupron depot. Among them, 2 people (0.02%) have Numbness In Hands Or Feet.
Time on Lupron depot when people have Numbness in hands or feet * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Numbness in hands or feet||50.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Numbness in hands or feet when taking Lupron depot * :
|Numbness in hands or feet||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Numbness in hands or feet when taking Lupron depot ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Numbness in hands or feet||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Numbness in hands or feet ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Endometriosis (2 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lupron depot-3 (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Numbness In Hands Or Feet while taking Lupron Depot?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Lupron depot and have Numbness In Hands Or Feet
- support group for people who take Lupron depot
- support group for people who have Numbness In Hands Or Feet
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Your experience with eligard
(Asked by a 76 year old man who has Prostate Cancer Metastatic, and takes Eligard)
I started out with Firmagon in April 2013. They decided that I could be alergic to it after my belly swelled up and turned red. Switched to Eligard January 2014. The eligard causes more unwanted symptoms than the Firmagon.
I would like to just stop taking this drug even though it has reduced ...
- What causes ideopathic polyneurothopy if not diabetic? (2 answers)
(Asked by a 56 year old man who has Numbness And Tingling, Numbness In Hands Or Feet, and takes Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, CoQ-10, Adderall Xr 20, Bystolic, Azor)
Numbness in ball of foot. Started on one right side and progressed to both. EMG indicated Ideopathic Polyneurothopy. Pre diabetic with A1C of 5.8 - only one reading ever exceeded diabetic criteria at 6.6. Started 6 months ago with slow progression. No pain, minor tingling. Not constant but pro ...
- Lithium,prozac and 60mg of methodone
(Asked by a 58 year old man who has Numbness In Feet, Heart Rate Abnormal)
having pressure in my chest,numbness in feet,and feeling anixous
- I am a 38 yr old who was treated for endometriosis with 6 mos. of lupron. my body hasn't been the same since, 5 years later. is there a link between lupron & thyroid disfunction & infertility? (1 answer)
(Asked by a 39 year old woman who has Subclinical Hypothyroidism, Higher Than Normal FHS Levels, Infertility Female, and takes Lupron)
I was healthy and active before going on Lupron (against my better judgement). During the time I was on it I experienced hot flashes, night sweats, waking up to got to bathroom, frequent urination, flaking of scalp skin, loss of hair, weight gain, and a foot injury that came out of nowhere. It's b ...
- Lupron and rheumatoid arthritis (1 answer)
(Asked by a 47 year old woman who has Lung Disease - Rheumatoid Arthritis, Crohn's Disease, Hot Flashes, Vascular Dementia, and takes Lupron)
I took Lupron off and on for many years due to a medical condition and now my joints hurt so bad and lock and pop so bad. I took Lupron injections for a total of 24 months, could this be the cause if such pain in my joints and if so what can I do to prevent it from getting worse? And chronic breathi ...
More questions for: Lupron depot, Numbness in hands or feet
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Numbness between toes
(Posted by a 48 year old woman who has Numbness In Hands Or Feet, and takes Cymbalta)
This summer I flip flops, with the strap between my toes, almost exclusively. When I switched this fall to regular shoes I noticed a strange, numb sensation between my big toe and second toe. At first I thought it had something to do with the flip flops and thought it would go away. It has been a f ...
- Viagra causes numbness in feet
(Posted by a 66 year old man who has Numbness In Feet, and takes Viagra)
When I take Viagra numbness in my feet intensifies and is lingering.
- Lupron for prostate cancer and the efects on tia
(Posted by a 70 year old man who has Prostatic Specific Antigen Increased, and takes Lupron)
got a shot on friday had a tia that night....my best buddy had done the same thing and didn't wake up the next morning (4 months ago )he had a stroke i am scared to take this anymore..
More reviews for: Lupron depot, Numbness in hands or feet
- A study of side effects of Ritalin for a patient with ADHD. The patient has Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition (sleeplessness related to another mental condition), Chapped Hands (dry and cracker hands), Fear, Focus, Shivering (felling of cold), Numbness In Hands Or Feet, Cold Sweat, Compulsions (performing an act persistently and repetitively), Panic Attacks, Costochondritis (chest wall pain), Stubbornness (dark personality traits), Restless Legs Syndrome (a powerful urge to move your legs), Fear Of Crowded Places, Fear Of Public Speaking (fear to go in social), Shortness Of Breath, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension
Comments: Hands and feet always cold, even in hot weather. Smallest toe specifically gets numb. Feeling overwhelmed in large crowds or small spaces. Overthinking and anxiety all the time. Sweating even in cold weather. Panic attacks weekly. Get scared easily, jump when a loud sudden noise appears. Can't sleep ...
- A study of drug interactions between Ambien, Xanax, Soma for a patient with Insomnia, Separation Anxiety, Chronic Insomnia. The patient has Numbness In Hands Or Feet
Comments: The has been coming on for quite a few years but I thought it was from shoes worn when younger. In 2013 it was too noticeable to be ignored and I was told it was plural neuropathy and it was permanent. No treatment was recommended.Have had chronic insomnia for 21 years. Some helps with DDD.
- A study of drug interactions between Anastrozole, Herceptin for a patient with Cancer - Breast, Breast Cancer Her2+. The patient has Numbness In Hands Or Feet
Comments: Still getting Herceptin after 7 months. Will be finished in March 2015. Began taking the Anastrozole in June of 2014 and will be taking this medication for five years. Two weeks ago started waking up in the middle of the night with numbness and tingling sensation in hands and fingers. It is uncom ...
- A study of side effects of Gabapentin for a patient with Neuropathic Pain. The patient has Numbness In Hands Or Feet
Comments: diagnosed first with pinched median nerves due to spinal cord compression.Had ACDF surgery. no relief. then told it wasn't carpal tunnel to prevent surgery. I feel like it is. contemplating taking Celebrex as well. Have been increasing dosage per dr. of gabapentin from 100mg to currently 800mg. stil ...
- A study of drug interactions between Gabapentin, Sumatriptan, Metoprolol Succinate, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Tramadol for a patient with Nerve Pain, Migraine, Tachycardia, Insomnia, Spinal Stenosis. The patient has Frequent Bowel Movements, Depression, Menstruation Irregular, Tremor, Fatigue, Stomach Pain, Lightheadedness, Muscle Weakness, Shortness Of Breath, Tachycardia, Increased Tendency To Bruise, Slurred Speech, Short-term Memory Loss, Seizures, Numbness In Hands Or Feet, Hair Loss, Pain In Upper Left Rib That Goes Around To Back, Shoulder Blade, Neck Pain, Frequent Or Urgent Urination, Migraine
Comments: My most severe symptoms would be the shortness of breath, muscle weakness and this chronic pain under my left rib that goes around to my back and up to my shoulder blade. Occasionally that pain will go to my left chest, clavicle and jaw. But all of my pain is on the left side. I have degenerative di ...
More related studies for: Lupron depot, Numbness in hands or feet
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.