Review: could Lupron depot cause Opiate withdrawal?
Summary: there is no Opiate withdrawal reported by people who take Lupron depot yet.
We study 9,058 people who have side effects while taking Lupron depot from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Opiate withdrawal and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Lupron depot and have Opiate withdrawal >>>
Lupron depot has active ingredients of leuprolide acetate. It is often used in endometriosis. (latest outcomes from 6,971 Lupron depot users)
Opiate withdrawal has been reported by people with generalized anxiety disorder, stress and anxiety, primary insomnia, general physical health deterioration, reflux oesophagitis. (latest reports from 794 Opiate withdrawal patients)
On Apr, 28, 2015: No report is found
Get connected: join our support group of lupron depot and opiate withdrawal on
Do you have Opiate Withdrawal while taking Lupron Depot?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Lupron depot
- support group for people who have Opiate Withdrawal
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Roxicet, Leuprolide Acetate for a 63-year old man with Relief From Pain At Injection Site, Prostate Cancer Recurrent.
- A study of side effects of Suboxone for a 52-year old man with Drug Addiction. The patient has Withdrawal From Opioids
- A study of side effects of Hydromorphone Hydrochloride for a 35-year old woman with Endometrioma. The patient has Withdrawal From Opioids, Bladder Discomfort, Vision Blurred, Vision - Light Sensitive, Insomnia, Dehydration, Decreased Appetite, Skin Burning Sensation, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Spasms Of The Hands Or Feet, Muscle Spasms
- A study of drug interactions between Avodart, Casodex, Lupron Depot, Avapro for a 83-year old man with Prostate Cancer Recurrent, Blood Pressure. The patient has Fatigue
- A study of side effects of Lupron for a 24-year old woman with Endometriosis. The patient has Weight Gain
Recent Lupron depot related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.