Home > Lupron depot > Ovarian cysts > Lupron depot and Ovarian cysts
Review: could Lupron depot cause Ovarian cysts?
We study 9,058 people who have side effects while taking Lupron depot from FDA and social media. Among them, 43 have Ovarian cysts. Find out below who they are, when they have Ovarian cysts and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Lupron depot and have Ovarian cysts >>>
Lupron depot (latest outcomes from 6,961 users) has active ingredients of leuprolide acetate. It is often used in endometriosis.
Ovarian cysts (fluid filled sacs of the ovary) (latest reports from 35,794 patients) has been reported by people with birth control, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, pain.
On Sep, 26, 2014: 9,058 people reported to have side effects when taking Lupron depot. Among them, 43 people (0.47%) have Ovarian Cysts.
Time on Lupron depot when people have Ovarian cysts * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Ovarian cysts||60.00%||26.67%||13.33%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Ovarian cysts when taking Lupron depot * :
|Ovarian cysts||0.00%||0.00%||9.64%||27.71%||57.83%||4.82%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Ovarian cysts when taking Lupron depot ** :
How people recovered from Ovarian cysts ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Endometriosis (43 people, 100.00%)
- Hypersensitivity (43 people, 100.00%)
- Cyst removal (40 people, 93.02%)
- Dysmenorrhoea (40 people, 93.02%)
- Asthma (40 people, 93.02%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Unknown pain medication (40 people, 93.02%)
- Multi-vitamin (40 people, 93.02%)
- Orthtricyclene (40 people, 93.02%)
- Singulair (34 people, 79.07%)
- Zyrtec (33 people, 76.74%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Ovarian Cysts while taking Lupron Depot?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Lupron depot and have Ovarian Cysts
- group for people who take Lupron depot
- group for people who have Ovarian Cysts
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 month ago):
I have been having a very painfull ovulation last month which ende in a cyst of 2.5 cm x 1.8 on my right ovary.
my breast have been very tender with little growth in them just a week before my period.
I have noticed that being on st john worts for 4 weekes previously has triggered this problem
need some clarification about st john worts ...
From this study (1 month ago):
Finger joint pain seems to increase when Eligard is injected, then decreases until next injection
From this study (2 months ago):
any quality issues with Eligard? many thanks
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Lupron depot, Ovarian cysts
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Lupron for prostate cancer and the efects on tia
got a shot on friday had a tia that night....my best buddy had done the same thing and didn't wake up the next morning (4 months ago )he had a stroke i am scared to take this anymore..
- Ovary pain disappeared
I have been taking Spironolactone 50mg for over a year that was prescribed by my dermatologist for acne. Prior to this I had daily pain in my right ovary for the previous 2 years with laproscopic surgery for tubal ligation the gyn did not see anything on this ovary to cause the pain, but my pain is ...
More reviews for: Lupron depot, Ovarian cysts
On eHealthMe, Lupron Depot (leuprolide acetate) is often used for endometriosis. Find out below the conditions Lupron Depot is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Lupron Depot used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Vimpat, Dexamethasone for a 62-year old woman who has Glioblastoma Multiforme (1 minute ago)
- Wellbutrin Xl, Bactrim, Prednisone, Prilosec for a 33-year old man who has Stop Smoking, Nocardia Infection, Asthma, Heartburn (4 minutes ago)
- Wellbutrin Xl, Bactrim, Prednisone, Prilosec for a 33-year old man who has Stop Smoking, Nocardia Infection, Asthma, Heartburn (8 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness and Victoza
- Low Platelet Count
- Diabetic Gastroparesis
- Fibromyalgia and Hyponatraemia
Recent user comments
- "Went for a blood test on Aug. 2013 and the platlet co ... " (1 hour ago)
- "I have been taking Lisinopril with Lasix for 10+ year ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Should an individual who has been taking Risperdal, a ... " (3 hours ago)
- Hot Tub Folliculitis
- Bearded Darnel
- Benadryl (mcneil Cons) 50mg
- Amlodipine Besylate