Home > Lupron depot > Pain in jaw > Lupron depot and Pain in jaw
Review: could Lupron depot cause Pain in jaw?
Summary: Pain in jaw is found among people who take Lupron depot, especially for people who are female, 30-39 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Multi-vitamin, and have Endometriosis.
We study 9,058 people who have side effects while taking Lupron depot from FDA and social media. Among them, 18 have Pain in jaw. Find out below who they are, when they have Pain in jaw and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Lupron depot and have Pain in jaw >>>
Lupron depot (latest outcomes from 6,962 users) has active ingredients of leuprolide acetate. It is often used in endometriosis.
Pain in jaw
Pain in jaw (latest reports from 13,084 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, metastases to bone, multiple myeloma, breast cancer, high blood pressure.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 9,058 people reported to have side effects when taking Lupron depot. Among them, 18 people (0.20%) have Pain In Jaw.
Time on Lupron depot when people have Pain in jaw * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Pain in jaw||16.67%||83.33%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Pain in jaw when taking Lupron depot * :
|Pain in jaw||0.00%||0.00%||8.33%||25.00%||33.33%||8.33%||0.00%||25.00% |
Severity of Pain in jaw when taking Lupron depot ** :
How people recovered from Pain in jaw ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Endometriosis (12 people, 66.67%)
- Vitamin supplementation (4 people, 22.22%)
- Prostate cancer (3 people, 16.67%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (2 people, 11.11%)
- Hot flush (2 people, 11.11%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Multi-vitamin (2 people, 11.11%)
- Metoprolol (2 people, 11.11%)
- Vitamin tab (2 people, 11.11%)
- Clonazepam (2 people, 11.11%)
- Simvastatin (2 people, 11.11%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pain In Jaw while taking Lupron Depot?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Lupron depot and have Pain In Jaw
- support group for people who take Lupron depot
- support group for people who have Pain In Jaw
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Your experience with eligard
(Asked by a 76 year old man who has Prostate Cancer Metastatic, and takes Eligard)
I started out with Firmagon in April 2013. They decided that I could be alergic to it after my belly swelled up and turned red. Switched to Eligard January 2014. The eligard causes more unwanted symptoms than the Firmagon.
I would like to just stop taking this drug even though it has reduced ...
- I am a 38 yr old who was treated for endometriosis with 6 mos. of lupron. my body hasn't been the same since, 5 years later. is there a link between lupron & thyroid disfunction & infertility? (1 answer)
(Asked by a 39 year old woman who has Subclinical Hypothyroidism, Higher Than Normal FHS Levels, Infertility Female, and takes Lupron)
I was healthy and active before going on Lupron (against my better judgement). During the time I was on it I experienced hot flashes, night sweats, waking up to got to bathroom, frequent urination, flaking of scalp skin, loss of hair, weight gain, and a foot injury that came out of nowhere. It's b ...
- Myself and my two children started with a cold and in a matter of a day or two we all have pink goopy eyes cough and severe jaw pain what could this be???
(Asked by a 24 year old man who has Pink Eye, Cough, Pain In Jaw)
my children ages 2 and 4 caught the cold first but within two day the entire household had pink eye cough and jaw pain
- Is there a simple cure for parotid swelling?
(Asked by a 79 year old woman who has Parodit Glans Swelling Face, Pain In Jaw, Parotid Swelling, and takes Warfarin Sodium)
I was eating potato chips and left side of face below ear started to swell like mumps. I had my ENT check my glands by touch and he said it was Parotid glands. This was 5 days ago.
Have been very sleepy lately.
Eyes were weak yesterday.
- Can horse chestnut seed extract be used with hydrochlorothiazide?
(Asked by a 53 year old woman who has Severe Swelling In Legs, Ankles And Feet, Headache, Rapid Heartbeat, Pain In Jaw, Pain In Extremity, and takes Hydrochlorothiazide, Horse Chestnut, Vitamin D, Aspirin)
I've taken hydrochlorothiazide for about 2 months, seemed to help with swelling at first, but now not so much. I've suffered with this severe swelling in legs, ankles and feet since my early twenties. I've been told it was lymphedema, circulation problems; but still no concrete diagnosis. I often wo ...
More questions for: Lupron depot, Pain in jaw
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Jaw pain and naproxen
(Posted by a 51 year old woman who has Pain In Jaw, and takes Naproxen)
Taking naproxen for pain relief of mortons neuromas. 500 mg twice a day (cut in half) caused breathing problems. Now dose reduced to 125mg 2xdaily still causing intense jaw pain
- Lupron for prostate cancer and the efects on tia
(Posted by a 70 year old man who has Prostatic Specific Antigen Increased, and takes Lupron)
got a shot on friday had a tia that night....my best buddy had done the same thing and didn't wake up the next morning (4 months ago )he had a stroke i am scared to take this anymore..
More reviews for: Lupron depot, Pain in jaw
- A study of drug interactions between Advair Diskus 250/50, Azithromycin for a patient with Viral Pneumonia. The patient has Pain In Jaw
Comments: I was recently diagnosed with pneumonia. Ive been sick for over a week but receiving treatment for 2 days. For a day and a half my right bottom jaw is sore to the touch. Like someone punched me. Mostly when I touch it but a little when I move it around.
- A study of side effects of Synthroid for a patient with Hypothyroidism. The patient has Neck Pain, Pain, Pain In Jaw, Joint Stiffness
Comments: I have been having pain in left shoulder, left eye, left arm, left side of neck, down into left fingers and headaches. also iritis in the left eye. Have been having this for 2 years now. Have had an EMG and after seeing different doctors I am now seeing a neurologist who is helping me with it. I ha ...
- A study of drug interactions between Calcium, Vitamin C, Omeprazole, Multivitamin, Clonazepam for a patient with Health, Gerd, Panic Attacks. The patient has Stuffy Nose, Aches And Pains In Bones, Tiredness, Head Discomfort, Pain In Jaw, Nausea
Comments: After tapering off the clonazepam I started to feel this way 2 days later. I also had mild sleep interruption and dripping in my throat. I am currently back on the clonazepam to taper off more. Symptoms are worsening.
- A study of side effects of Arthrotec for a patient with Arthritis. The patient has Pain In Jaw
Comments: I also have a blocked artery in the same thigh but that only hurts when I walk any distance. I also have high blood pressure for which I take a diuretic & high cholesterol for which I take pravacol. I am also taking over the counter medication for arthritis
- A study of side effects of Methamphetamine Hydrochloride for a patient with Fibermyalgia Pain In Spine. The patient has Pain In Jaw
Comments: Spinal pain, along with TMJ in the Jaw. Most or all the joints in my body hurt badly. Can't seem to concentrate or sleep.. So I use amphetamines to kill the pain. The amphetamines believe it or not help me sleep and give me my want to eat food again. The problem with using is that it only last a few ...
More related studies for: Lupron depot, Pain in jaw
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.