Review: could Lupron depot cause Sleep disorder?
Summary: Sleep disorder is found among people who take Lupron depot, especially for people who are female, 20-29 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Lupron depot-3, and have Endometriosis.
We study 9,058 people who have side effects while taking Lupron depot from FDA and social media. Among them, 27 have Sleep disorder. Find out below who they are, when they have Sleep disorder and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Lupron depot and have Sleep disorder >>>
Lupron depot has active ingredients of leuprolide acetate. It is often used in endometriosis. (latest outcomes from Lupron depot 6,963 users)
Sleep disorder has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, pain.(latest reports from Sleep disorder 42,387 patients)
On Dec, 13, 2014: 9,058 people reported to have side effects when taking Lupron depot. Among them, 34 people (0.38%) have Sleep Disorder.
Time on Lupron depot when people have Sleep disorder * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Sleep disorder||0.00%||88.89%||11.11%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Sleep disorder when taking Lupron depot * :
|Sleep disorder||0.00%||4.55%||4.55%||31.82%||22.73%||22.73%||4.55%||9.09% |
Severity of Sleep disorder when taking Lupron depot ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Sleep disorder||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Sleep disorder ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Endometriosis (13 people, 38.24%)
- Prostate cancer (7 people, 20.59%)
- Anxiety (4 people, 11.76%)
- Blood iron decreased (2 people, 5.88%)
- Uterine leiomyoma (2 people, 5.88%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lupron depot-3 (3 people, 8.82%)
- Micronor (2 people, 5.88%)
- Klonopin (2 people, 5.88%)
- Buspar (2 people, 5.88%)
- Lupron depot-ped (2 people, 5.88%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Sleep Disorder while taking Lupron Depot?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Lupron depot and have Sleep Disorder
- support group for people who take Lupron depot
- support group for people who have Sleep Disorder
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can excessive consumption of marijuana cause sudden sleeping phobia which lasts longer (in days) ?
(Asked by a 25 year old man who has Sleep Disorder, and takes Alcohol, Marijuana)
I have been taking marijuana since 2 years and sleep a lot. I always had sleeping disorder like, If someone is doing anything in my room, I can't sleep. I always think of something before sleeping and then I will have some random dream and sleep long if undisturbed. If someone wakes me up in the mid ...
- Your experience with eligard
(Asked by a 76 year old man who has Prostate Cancer Metastatic, and takes Eligard)
I started out with Firmagon in April 2013. They decided that I could be alergic to it after my belly swelled up and turned red. Switched to Eligard January 2014. The eligard causes more unwanted symptoms than the Firmagon.
I would like to just stop taking this drug even though it has reduced ...
- Any tips on how to get off zimovane after 20 years (2 answers)
(Asked by a 70 year old woman who has Depression, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, and takes Zimovane, Lexapro)
I am an active 69 year old female. I have been a poor sleeper for 25 years. I'm on 2 zimovane tablets a night. I cannot fall asleep without them. They affect my memory. I forget any phone calls or info given to me after I have taken them. I sleep for three to four hors and then I keep wakening every ...
- Excessive sweaty clammy skin and low energy
(Asked by a 63 year old man who has Sleep Disorder, Fatigue - Chronic, Clammy Skin, Sweating - Excessive)
I have been experiencing profuse sweating. Clammy skin. I am very low energy. I do not sleep well and fatigued during the day. I am on many medications for Crohn's disease, arthritis, and other auto immune conditions.
- Restoril seems to be more effective than ambien for me. i am 61 years old female with severe insomnia and diabetic neuropathy
(Asked by a 61 year old woman who has Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Diabetes Depression Anxiety, High Blood Cholesterol, Hypertension, and takes Levemir)
I am a 61 year old female with diabetes for 11 years . I have depression, anxiety and insomnia
More questions for: Lupron depot, Sleep disorder
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Melatonin and diarrhea
(Posted by a 73 year old man who has Sleep Disorder, and takes Melatonin)
I have had difficulty sleeping most of my life. Difficulty going to sleep and waking up multiple times during the night were a usual pattern for me. Testing for sleep apnea did not show a positive result. A friend said to try Melatonin that for him it worked fine. I tried it and the diarrhea st ...
- Michael my son died as a result of kolopin & ambien (5 responses)
(Posted by a 23 year old man who has Sleep Disorder, and takes Risperdal, Xyrem, Lunesta, Seroquel, Ambien Cr, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Clonazepam)
My beautiful son to whom I depended upon took his Life by suicide on July 16, 2013. He had been struggling with a sleep disorder. It seemed to begin in his last year of high school 2010. Mike was very strong in mind and in body. He became a certified personal trainer. He encouraged everyone around h ...
- Lupron for prostate cancer and the efects on tia
(Posted by a 70 year old man who has Prostatic Specific Antigen Increased, and takes Lupron)
got a shot on friday had a tia that night....my best buddy had done the same thing and didn't wake up the next morning (4 months ago )he had a stroke i am scared to take this anymore..
- Temazepam & fenfexodine
(Posted by a 40 year old woman who has Sleep Disorder, Chronic Sinitus, Allergic Rhinitus, and takes Temazepam, Fexofenadine Hydrochloride)
Is anyone else finding the Temazepam is not working when taken with fenofexedine? I survive on a few hours of sleep a day.
More reviews for: Lupron depot, Sleep disorder
- A study of side effects of Levothyroxine Sodium for a patient with Hypothyroidism. The patient has Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition
Comments: Severe stabbing pain between shoulders slightly to the right. Only lasts upto a minute. Attacks infrequent.
Tartar on teeth.
Sweating and chill although usually very cold.
Difficult to maintain weight. Skips meals everyday - habitually only eat dinner in the evening and have done ...
- A study of side effects of Coreg for a patient with Congestive Heart Failure - Left. The patient has Shortness Of Breath, Headache - Tension (head pain due to tension), Weight Gain, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type (conditions that prevent a person from getting restful sleep due to mental condition of not getting sleep), Nervousness, Lower Blood Pressure (abnormally low blood pressure), Tiredness (feeling of tiredness)
Comments: My doctor tells me this is most important drug I take. Quality of life is not what I'd like & I'd like to find a substitute drug. Do not tolerate statins or lisinipril. Would the new drug LCZ696 be better?
- A study of drug interactions between Ventolin, Advair Diskus 250/50 for a patient with Asthma. The patient has Thinking Slowed, Narcolepsy, Speech Disorders, Chronic Pain, Sexual Apathy, Chronic Depression, Addh, Shoulder Blade Pain, Arthritis, Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Eyes - Dry, Dry Mouth, Pain Threshold Decreased, Lumbar Spinal Stenosis, Cervical Spinal Stenosis, Umbilical Hernia, Sleep Disorder, Involuntary Body Movements, Restless Leg Syndrome, Dizziness, Nausea And Vomiting, Fatigue - Chronic, Essential Tremor, Heat Intolerance
Comments: Been incapacitated since xmas 2010, unable to work, life has been destroyed. Crawled away from abusive relationship, lost everything. Social Security is fighting me, it's disgusting. Doctors are wretched and worthless.
- A study of drug interactions between Dilaudid, Klonopin, Zonisamide, Lamictal for a patient with Chronic Pain, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Seizure Disorder. The patient has Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Joint Pain, Mood Swings, Loss Of Bladder Control, Sudden Onset Of Sleep, Seizure - Generalized
Comments: Seizures began 2 years after a MVA with a mild concussion, as Grand Mal. They reduced in severity to absence seizures with current medication regimen. I experience severe mood swings and have become so agitated I was committed to a mental health facility for evaluation at one time. Recently I awoke ...
- A study of drug interactions between Pred Forte, Pregabalin, Folic Acid, Methotrexate, Prednisolone for a patient with Sarcoidosis, Pain, Immunosuppressant Drug Level. The patient has Sleep Disorder, Cough, Depression, Fatigue - Chronic, Angiotensin Converting Enzyme Increased, High Blood Pressure, Cataract, Muscle Cramps Aggravated, Pain Of Skin, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Shortness Of Breath, Uveitis, Ectopic Heartbeat, Heart Block Congenital
Comments: Sarcoidosis caused complete heart block. Pacemaker implanted in December 2009 but for the past two years I have had palpitations caused by around 3.7 million ectopic heartbeats per year.
Sarcoidosis also in lungs and eyes. Extended use of Pred Forte caused development of cataracts, one of which h ...
More related studies for: Lupron depot, Sleep disorder
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.