Home > Lupron depot > Sleep disorder > Lupron depot and Sleep disorder
Review: could Lupron depot cause Sleep disorder?
We study 9,058 people who have side effects while taking Lupron depot from FDA and social media. Among them, 27 have Sleep disorder. Find out below who they are, when they have Sleep disorder and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Lupron depot and have Sleep disorder >>>
Lupron depot (latest outcomes from 6,961 users) has active ingredients of leuprolide acetate. It is often used in endometriosis.
Sleep disorder (latest reports from 137,003 patients) has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, pain.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 9,058 people reported to have side effects when taking Lupron depot. Among them, 34 people (0.38%) have Sleep Disorder.
Time on Lupron depot when people have Sleep disorder * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Sleep disorder||0.00%||88.89%||11.11%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Sleep disorder when taking Lupron depot * :
|Sleep disorder||0.00%||4.55%||4.55%||31.82%||22.73%||22.73%||4.55%||9.09% |
Severity of Sleep disorder when taking Lupron depot ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Sleep disorder||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Sleep disorder ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Endometriosis (13 people, 38.24%)
- Prostate cancer (7 people, 20.59%)
- Anxiety (4 people, 11.76%)
- Blood iron decreased (2 people, 5.88%)
- Uterine leiomyoma (2 people, 5.88%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lupron depot-3 (3 people, 8.82%)
- Micronor (2 people, 5.88%)
- Klonopin (2 people, 5.88%)
- Buspar (2 people, 5.88%)
- Lupron depot-ped (2 people, 5.88%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Sleep Disorder while taking Lupron Depot?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Lupron depot and have Sleep Disorder
- support group for people who take Lupron depot
- support group for people who have Sleep Disorder
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Your experience with eligard
I started out with Firmagon in April 2013. They decided that I could be alergic to it after my belly swelled up and turned red. Switched to Eligard January 2014. The eligard causes more unwanted symptoms than the Firmagon.
I would like to just stop taking this drug even though it has reduced ...
- Any tips on how to get off zimovane after 20 years
I am an active 69 year old female. I have been a poor sleeper for 25 years. I'm on 2 zimovane tablets a night. I cannot fall asleep without them. They affect my memory. I forget any phone calls or info given to me after I have taken them. I sleep for three to four hors and then I keep wakening every ...
- Excessive sweaty clammy skin and low energy
I have been experiencing profuse sweating. Clammy skin. I am very low energy. I do not sleep well and fatigued during the day. I am on many medications for Crohn's disease, arthritis, and other auto immune conditions.
More questions for: Lupron depot, Sleep disorder
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Melatonin and diarrhea
I have had difficulty sleeping most of my life. Difficulty going to sleep and waking up multiple times during the night were a usual pattern for me. Testing for sleep apnea did not show a positive result. A friend said to try Melatonin that for him it worked fine. I tried it and the diarrhea st ...
- Michael my son died as a result of kolopin & ambien
My beautiful son to whom I depended upon took his Life by suicide on July 16, 2013. He had been struggling with a sleep disorder. It seemed to begin in his last year of high school 2010. Mike was very strong in mind and in body. He became a certified personal trainer. He encouraged everyone around h ...
- Lupron for prostate cancer and the efects on tia
got a shot on friday had a tia that night....my best buddy had done the same thing and didn't wake up the next morning (4 months ago )he had a stroke i am scared to take this anymore..
More reviews for: Lupron depot, Sleep disorder
On eHealthMe, Lupron Depot (leuprolide acetate) is often used for endometriosis. Find out below the conditions Lupron Depot is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Lupron Depot used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
More related studies for: Lupron depot, Sleep disorder
Recent Lupron depot related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Lupron depot, Sleep disorder
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Vitamin D, Atorvastatin Calcium, Methadone Hydrochloride, Indomethacin for a 39-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, Pain, Gout (14 minutes ago)
- Haloperidol for a 61-year old woman who has Generalised Anxiety Disorder (30 minutes ago)
- Iron Dextran, Vitamin B12, Methadone Hydrochloride, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Nuvigil for a 46-year old woman who has Anemia, Anemia - B12 Deficiency, Neuropathy, Depression, Narcolepsy (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Vitamin D and Painful Response To Normal Stimuli
- Toe Swelling and Indomethacin
- Toe Swelling and Gout
- Methadone Hydrochloride and Toe Swelling
- Toe Swelling and Pain
Recent user comments
- "Diagnosed with Gout about 5 weeks ago,Prescribed Indo ... " (15 minutes ago)
- "I did call my doctors office about it and they deny k ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I have been experiencing some chest discomfort on and ... " (7 hours ago)
- Sneddon's Syndrome
- Drug Level Above Therapeutic
- Anal Fistula Infection
- Disturbance In Attention
- Periodic Limb Movement Disorder