Review: could Lupron depot cause Stress and anxiety?
Summary: Stress and anxiety is found among people who take Lupron depot, especially for people who are female, 20-29 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Lupron depot-3, and have Endometriosis.
We study 9,058 people who have side effects while taking Lupron depot from FDA and social media. Among them, 134 have Stress and anxiety. Find out below who they are, when they have Stress and anxiety and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Lupron depot and have Stress and anxiety >>>
Lupron depot has active ingredients of leuprolide acetate. It is often used in endometriosis. (latest outcomes from 6,971 Lupron depot users)
Stress and anxiety
Stress and anxiety has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, multiple sclerosis, pain, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 195,871 Stress and anxiety patients)
On Apr, 13, 2015: 9,058 people reported to have side effects when taking Lupron depot. Among them, 134 people (1.48%) have Stress And Anxiety.
Time on Lupron depot when people have Stress and anxiety * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Stress and anxiety||28.00%||56.00%||12.00%||2.00%||2.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Stress and anxiety when taking Lupron depot * :
|Stress and anxiety||0.00%||0.00%||1.71%||30.77%||30.77%||16.24%||3.42%||17.09% |
Severity of Stress and anxiety when taking Lupron depot ** :
How people recovered from Stress and anxiety ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Endometriosis (73 people, 54.48%)
- Uterine leiomyoma (23 people, 17.16%)
- Prostate cancer (16 people, 11.94%)
- Anxiety (11 people, 8.21%)
- Contraception (9 people, 6.72%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lupron depot-3 (9 people, 6.72%)
- Iron (7 people, 5.22%)
- Depo-provera (7 people, 5.22%)
- Lexapro (6 people, 4.48%)
- Calcium (5 people, 3.73%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of lupron depot and stress and anxiety on
Do you have Stress And Anxiety while taking Lupron Depot?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Lupron depot and have Stress And Anxiety
- support group for people who take Lupron depot
- support group for people who have Stress And Anxiety
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Cymbalta, Adderall 30 for a 25-year old woman with Depression, Add. The patient has Anxiety
- A study of side effects of Fluoxetine for a 45-year old woman with Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Fear, Focus, Tremor, Anxiety
- A study of drug interactions between Hydroxyzine Pamoate, Complera, Tapazole for a 55-year old woman with Stress And Anxiety, Hiv Infection Cdc Category A1, Hyperthyroidism. The patient has Anxiety And Stress, High Blood Pressure
- A study of side effects of Indapamide for a 61-year old woman with Hypertension. The patient has Sweating Increased, Anxiety, Forgetfulness
- A study of side effects of Sulfamethoxazole And Trimethoprim for a 21-year old woman with UTI. The patient has Appetite Decreased, Confusion, Weakness, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Depression
Recent Lupron depot related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.