Home > Lupron depot > Vomiting > Lupron depot and Vomiting
Review: could Lupron depot cause Vomiting (Nausea and vomiting)?
We study 9,058 people who have side effects while taking Lupron depot from FDA and social media. Among them, 214 have Vomiting. Find out below who they are, when they have Vomiting and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Lupron depot and have Vomiting >>>
Lupron depot (latest outcomes from 6,961 users) has active ingredients of leuprolide acetate. It is often used in endometriosis.
Vomiting (latest reports from 1,063,140 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, type 2 diabetes, depression, multiple sclerosis.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 9,058 people reported to have side effects when taking Lupron depot. Among them, 214 people (2.36%) have Vomiting.
Time on Lupron depot when people have Vomiting * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Age of people who have Vomiting when taking Lupron depot * :
Severity of Vomiting when taking Lupron depot ** :
How people recovered from Vomiting ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Endometriosis (148 people, 69.16%)
- Dysmenorrhoea (48 people, 22.43%)
- Hypersensitivity (48 people, 22.43%)
- Asthma (47 people, 21.96%)
- Vaginal haemorrhage (45 people, 21.03%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Unknown pain medication (45 people, 21.03%)
- Orthtricyclene (45 people, 21.03%)
- Multi-vitamin (40 people, 18.69%)
- Singulair (38 people, 17.76%)
- Albuterol (34 people, 15.89%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Vomiting while taking Lupron Depot?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Lupron depot and have Vomiting
- support group for people who take Lupron depot
- support group for people who have Vomiting
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 days ago):
Depression, feeling isolated, experiencing neusea, vomiting, feeling anxious sometimes and angry, being suspicious about the people.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Your experience with eligard
I started out with Firmagon in April 2013. They decided that I could be alergic to it after my belly swelled up and turned red. Switched to Eligard January 2014. The eligard causes more unwanted symptoms than the Firmagon.
I would like to just stop taking this drug even though it has reduced ...
- My dr. prescribed me phergan. how common is weight gain on this drug?
A Dr. prescribed me Phenergan and Potassium CL ER today. I read online that Phenergan can cause weight gain. Have any of you been on Phenergan, and if so have you experiences any weight gain or other symptoms I should be made aware of? Thank you in advance.
- Lamicta side effect nausa and vomiting after years of takin it for bi-polar
I been taking Lamictal for a couple of years. With no side effects. Presently I starter having nausea, and dry heaves ,
I went to the specialist they run test for stomach hernia, etc etc. they did not find any thing wrong. Today I noatice I experience nausea after taking Lamictal I experience ...
More questions for: Lupron depot, Vomiting
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Nausea and vomiting while taking savella
I have been on Savella for 6 months now and the nausea has increased with time and now I also have vomiting daily along with occasional diarrhea. I am currently weaning off of the Savella, cutting the dosage in half for two weeks and then one pill every other day for two weeks, following my dr.'s in ...
- Farxiga ? problems, stomach, smell, taste
I have been on Farxiga for 2 months. First, I was on Farxiga 5mg, About 6 weeks ago changed to 10 mg, about same time I noticed my coffee smelled different and bad, kept on a week and asked my wife. Changed coffee brand twice. It got worse, began to taste it. For the last week I can smell it in my f ...
- Poisened by fenofibrate
it started in Apr. 2013. I would eat and get sick to my stomach. I would have severe shooting pains in my stomach area. My bowels were loose and would stay that way. Or at times I would just be nauseated for no apparent reason. My mouth got dry and I began having dizzy spells. Those last two symptom ...
More reviews for: Lupron depot, Vomiting
On eHealthMe, Lupron Depot (leuprolide acetate) is often used for endometriosis. Find out below the conditions Lupron Depot is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Lupron Depot used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (3 minutes ago)
- Nexium, Singulair, Flovent Hfa, Ambien, Seroquel, Prozac for a 33-year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Asthma, Sleep Disorder, Depression (9 minutes ago)
- Daytrana for a 7-year old boy who has Hyperness Adhd (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (5 minutes ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (52 minutes ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (2 hours ago)
- Alpha Yohimbine Hcl
- Pregnancy With Advanced Maternal Age
- Lidocaine Hydrochloride Preservative Free Abraxis Pharm 2
- Breathing Difficulty Lying Down