Review: could Lutein cause Acne rosacea (Rosacea)?
Summary: there is no Acne rosacea reported by people who take Lutein yet.
We study 809 people who have side effects while taking Lutein from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Acne rosacea and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Lutein and have Acne rosacea >>>
Lutein has active ingredients of lutein. It is often used in macular degeneration. (latest outcomes from 853 Lutein users)
Acne rosacea (acne with rosacea- skin disease) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rosacea, osteopenia, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 2,834 Acne rosacea patients)
On Apr, 24, 2015: No report is found
Get connected: join our support group of lutein and acne rosacea on
Do you have Acne Rosacea while taking Lutein?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Lutein
- support group for people who have Acne Rosacea
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Escitalopram, Wellbutrin Xl for a 38-year old woman with Chronic Depression. The patient has Rosacea, Psoriasis
- A study of side effects of Vitamin C for a 45-year old man with Flu. The patient has Dermatitis Atopic, Abdominal Pain Aggravated, Rosacea, Hypercholesterolaemia Aggravated
- A study of drug interactions between Lutein, CoQ-10, Saccharomyces Boulardii, Vitamin B12, Chelated Magnesium, Vitamin D, Levaquin, Escitalopram, Atorvastatin Calcium, Climara, Levothyroxine Sodium for a 56-year old woman with Vision Problems, Cardiovascular Antioxidant, Lack Of Regular Bowel Movements, Low Energy, Muscle Pain, C4 Level, Infection, Depression, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Menopause, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Tendon Pain, Muscle Pain, Joint Stiffness
- A study of drug interactions between Isosorbide Mononitrate, Lutein, Aspirin, Lasix, Atenolol for a 100-year old man with Congestive Heart Failure, Health, Heart Attack, Rapid Heart Beat. The patient has Fluid Retention
- A study of side effects of Methotrexate for a 46-year old woman with Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Rosacea
Recent Lutein related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.