Review: could Lutein cause Acne rosacea (Rosacea)?
Summary: there is no Acne rosacea reported by people who take Lutein yet.
We study 807 people who have side effects while taking Lutein from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Acne rosacea and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Lutein and have Acne rosacea >>>
Lutein has active ingredients of lutein. It is often used in macular degeneration. (latest outcomes from 853 Lutein users)
Acne rosacea (acne with rosacea- skin disease) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, rheumatoid arthritis. (latest reports from 2,832 Acne rosacea patients)
On Mar, 17, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Acne Rosacea while taking Lutein?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Lutein
- support group for people who have Acne Rosacea
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Folic Acid, Asacol, Plaquenil, Methotrexate, Stelara for a 19-year old boy with Lupus-like Syndrome, Crohn's Disease. The patient has Acne Rosacea
- A study of side effects of Diflucan for a 36-year old woman with Yeast Infection - Vagina. The patient has Rosacea (a skin condition that causes facial redness)
- A study of side effects of Lutein for a 89-year old woman with Macular Degeneration. The patient has Short-term Memory Loss
- A study of side effects of Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 56-year old woman with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Rosacea (a skin condition that causes facial redness)
- A study of drug interactions between Ultram, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Adderall 30, Micronor, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 34-year old woman with Pain - Joints, Insomnia, Add, Birth Control, Hypertension. The patient has Loss Of Appetite, Malaise, Constipation, Butterfly Rash, Feeling Jittery, Feeling Guilty, Feeling Of Despair, Feelings Of Worthlessness, Feelings Of Worthlessness, Decrease In Motivation, Insomnia, Restlessness, Difficulty Concentrating, Rosacea, Flushing Of Face, Neck, Chest, Mouth Ulcers, Teeth Grinding And Clenching, Clenching Jaw, Brusing Easily, Headache, Social Isolation, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Cold Hands And Feet, Numbness And Tingling, Depression, Joint Stiffness, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Fatigue - Chronic, Swelling Of A Joint, Pain - Joints
Recent Lutein related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.