Home > Lutein > Acne rosacea > Lutein and Acne rosacea
Review: could Lutein cause Acne rosacea (Rosacea)?
We study 802 people who have side effects while taking Lutein from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Acne rosacea and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Lutein and have Acne rosacea >>>
Lutein (latest outcomes from 848 users) has active ingredients of lutein. It is often used in macular degeneration.
Acne rosacea (acne with rosacea- skin disease) (latest reports from 10,446 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rosacea, osteopenia, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 30, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Acne Rosacea while taking Lutein?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Lutein
- support group for people who have Acne Rosacea
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Better suggestion of treatment and overall thoughts on these supplements
(Asked by a 58 year old woman who has Liver Fatty, High Density Lipoprotein, and takes Trimethyl Glycine, Dandelion, Milk Thistle, Acetylcysteine, Alpha - Lipoic Acid, MSM, L-Cysteine HCl, Choline Bitartrate, Inositol, Para - Aminobenzoic Acid (paba), Lutein, Niacin, Flaxseed Oil, Fish Oil, Chromium Picolinate, Probiotics, Multivitamin)
Taking OTC Supplements (listed individual ingredients ) instead of product names.
- What is causing my symptoms.
(Asked by a 54 year old woman who has Diarrhoea, Sciatica, Right Side Pain, and takes Milk Thistle, Lutein, Probiotics, Rosehip, Magnesium, B Complex Vitamin, Garlic, Fish Oil, Alcohol)
I have pain in my back and down my leg, pain under my ribs, sharp groin pain occasionally and daily loose stools.
- What does a methotrexate rash look like? a cytarabine rash? if either of these chemos is responsible for my rash, what does it indicate about appropriate therapies going forward?
(Asked by a 65 year old woman who has Lymphoma - Non-Hodgkin's, Celiac Disease - Sprue, Osteoporosis, Rosacea, and takes Acyclovir, Septra, Ciprofloxacin, Probiotic, Multivitamin, Benadryl, Claritin-d 24 Hour, Loperamide Hydrochloride)
Treated for Stage 1 Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma in 2009 and had only 4 courses of Chemo vs the usual 6 due to a rash that showed up on Day 14 of the 4th cycle. At end of treatment and 1 year following PET scan was negative.
Diagnosed in April 2013 with Burkitt Lymphoma. Negative for HIV-AIDS, ...
More questions for: Lutein, Acne rosacea
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Spironolactone caused meibomian gland dysfunction
(Posted by a 42 year old woman who has Acne Rosacea, Acne, and takes Spironolactone)
I started taking spironolactone to help with hormonal acne. I took 1 pill for 3 months without any noticeable problems. Then my dermatologist increased to 2X/day. Within 1 week the glands in my eyes (meibomian glands) completely clogged up and caused severe dry eye. I continued taking the spiron ...
More reviews for: Lutein, Acne rosacea
- A study of side effects of Alprazolam for a patient with Initial Insomnia. The patient has Rosacea (a skin condition that causes facial redness)
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin B12, CoQ10, Lutein, Fish Oil, Milk Thistle, Vitamin D, Baby Aspirin, Vivelle-dot, Simvastatin, Tegretol for a patient with Vitamin Supplementation, Simvastatin, Enzyme Supplementation, Liver Enlargement, Heartburn Prevention, Menopausal Symptoms, High Blood Cholesterol, Trigeminal Neuralgia. The patient has Diarrhea
Comments: watery brown stools approximately 2 hours after eating; no abdominal cramping or nausea; active bowel sounds start in right upper quadrant; no blood noticed in stool
- A study of drug interactions between Lutein, Biotin, Vitamin D, Tricalcium Phosphate, Pramipexole Dihydrochloride, Gabapentin, Atorvastatin Calcium, Verapamil Hcl, Losartan Potassium for a patient with Hair Loss, Osteoporosis Postmenopausal, Restless Leg Syndrome, High Blood Cholesterol, Blood Pressure Increased. The patient has Hives, Itching
Comments: palms of hand turn red and itch when exposed to cold lips and tongue tingle and itch
- A study of side effects of Lutein for a patient with Macular Degeneration. The patient has Itching
Comments: Intense itching on shoulder and legs. Welts appeared on torso.
- A study of side effects of Flovent Hfa for a patient with Asthma. The patient has Acne Rosacea (acne with rosacea- skin disease)
Comments: Acne began on face about the same time I started Flonase HFA inhaler with spacer and mask, pattern of breakout consistent with mask size and placement on face.
More related studies for: Lutein, Acne rosacea
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.