Home > Lutein > Acne rosacea > Lutein and Acne rosacea
Review: could Lutein cause Acne rosacea (Rosacea)?
Summary: there is no Acne rosacea reported by people who take Lutein yet.
We study 803 people who have side effects while taking Lutein from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Acne rosacea and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Lutein and have Acne rosacea >>>
Lutein (latest outcomes from 848 users) has active ingredients of lutein. It is often used in macular degeneration.
Acne rosacea (acne with rosacea- skin disease) (latest reports from 2,810 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, rheumatoid arthritis.
On Oct, 30, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Acne Rosacea while taking Lutein?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Lutein
- support group for people who have Acne Rosacea
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Better suggestion of treatment and overall thoughts on these supplements
(Asked by a 58 year old woman who has Liver Fatty, High Density Lipoprotein, and takes Trimethyl Glycine, Dandelion, Milk Thistle, Acetylcysteine, Alpha - Lipoic Acid, MSM, L-Cysteine HCl, Choline Bitartrate, Inositol, Para - Aminobenzoic Acid (paba), Lutein, Niacin, Flaxseed Oil, Fish Oil, Chromium Picolinate, Probiotics, Multivitamin)
Taking OTC Supplements (listed individual ingredients ) instead of product names.
- What is causing my symptoms.
(Asked by a 54 year old woman who has Diarrhoea, Sciatica, Right Side Pain, and takes Milk Thistle, Lutein, Probiotics, Rosehip, Magnesium, B Complex Vitamin, Garlic, Fish Oil, Alcohol)
I have pain in my back and down my leg, pain under my ribs, sharp groin pain occasionally and daily loose stools.
- What does a methotrexate rash look like? a cytarabine rash? if either of these chemos is responsible for my rash, what does it indicate about appropriate therapies going forward?
(Asked by a 65 year old woman who has Lymphoma - Non-Hodgkin's, Celiac Disease - Sprue, Osteoporosis, Rosacea, and takes Acyclovir, Septra, Ciprofloxacin, Probiotic, Multivitamin, Benadryl, Claritin-d 24 Hour, Loperamide Hydrochloride)
Treated for Stage 1 Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma in 2009 and had only 4 courses of Chemo vs the usual 6 due to a rash that showed up on Day 14 of the 4th cycle. At end of treatment and 1 year following PET scan was negative.
Diagnosed in April 2013 with Burkitt Lymphoma. Negative for HIV-AIDS, ...
More questions for: Lutein, Acne rosacea
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Spironolactone caused meibomian gland dysfunction
(Posted by a 42 year old woman who has Acne Rosacea, Acne, and takes Spironolactone)
I started taking spironolactone to help with hormonal acne. I took 1 pill for 3 months without any noticeable problems. Then my dermatologist increased to 2X/day. Within 1 week the glands in my eyes (meibomian glands) completely clogged up and caused severe dry eye. I continued taking the spiron ...
More reviews for: Lutein, Acne rosacea
- A study of drug interactions between CoQ10, Probiotic, Magnesium, Omega 3, Vitamin D, Calcium, B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin E, Mucinex for a patient with Life Support, Sleep Issues, Health, Fatigue, Tongue Problems, Breast Disorder, Ear Congestion. The patient has Sleep Disorder, Weight Gain - Unintentional, Rosacea, Joint Pain, Muscle Cramps Aggravated, Painful Red Eyes, Hyperpigmentation
Comments: 2011 ill 10 days high fever diagnosed( no test) Mono sent home treatment amoxicillin still in pain and unwell 3months later test and diagnosis Lyme treatment Doxicyclin 14 days some improvement but not recovered diagnosis muscle cramps, joint pain, swelling legs,Rosacea doxy again retested April Ly ...
- A study of side effects of Phentermine for a patient with Obesity. The patient has Rosacea (a skin condition that causes facial redness)
Comments: Please help me I think I have rosacea an I never do before or I'm not sure what it is I keep getting bumps on my face that have only clear fluid an are painful and they don't want to go away for over 2 weeks
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Lutein, Chromium Picolinate, Miralax, Fish Oil, Vitamin C, B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin D, Cinnamon, L - Arginine, Tramadol, Latanoprost, Gabapentin, Lantus, Spironolactone, Metformin for a patient with Stroke, Glaucoma, Diabetes Mellitus, Constipation, Cholesterol, Allergy, Neuropathy Peripheral, Arthritis, Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control, High Blood Pressure, Type 2 Diabetes. The patient has High Creatinine Level
Comments: I have been on a low-carb-high-fat diet since January 2013 and have had very good results in blood sugar control, cholesterol levels and weight loss. I did have a very large kidney stone removed in February and wonder if this could be related
- A study of drug interactions between Lutein, Omega 3, Vitamin E, Vitamin D, Multivitamin, Dorzolamide Hydrochloride, Alphagan P for a patient with Eye Disorder, Health, Glaucoma. The patient has Chest Pain
Comments: I am experiencing periodic chest pain, and am wondering if it is being caused by Alphagan. I have been using Alphagan for about a year in one eye, but soon after I started using it in both eye, I started to feel the chest pain. I am a healthy person who works out regularly. The chest pain only ha ...
- A study of drug interactions between Butrans, Nucynta, Levoxyl, Advair Diskus 250/50, Singulair, Clarinex-d 12 Hour, Protonix, Mobic, Zocor, Elmiron, Fosamax, Patanol, Flonase, Multivitamin, Lutein, Lactobacillus, Flaxseed Oil, Glucosamine, Calcium for a patient with Pain, Breakthrough Pain, Hypothyroidism, Asthma Late Onset, Asthma, Nasal Congestion, Stomach Flu, Swelling Of Fingers, High Blood Cholesterol, Interstitial Cystitis (ic), Osteoporosis Postmenopausal, Allergies, Rhinitis Allergic, Vitamin Supplementation, Mineral Supplementation, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Aging Changes In The Bones - Muscles - Joints, Supplementation Therapy. The patient has Forgetfulness, Painful Response To Normal Stimuli, Pancreatitis Chronic, Pain In Limb, Pain In Jaw, Sleep Inertia
Comments: Since taking Tramadol, then nucynta, and finally butrans leg pain developed and increased with each med change. My hip pain increased as did interruption in my sleep. I am more noise and light intolerant.
More related studies for: Lutein, Acne rosacea
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.