Home > Lutein > Thyroid disorder > Lutein and Thyroid disorder
Review: could Lutein cause Thyroid disorder (Thyroid diseases)?
We study 802 people who have side effects while taking Lutein from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Thyroid disorder and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Lutein and have Thyroid disorder >>>
Lutein (latest outcomes from 848 users) has active ingredients of lutein. It is often used in macular degeneration.
Thyroid disorder (thyroid diseases) (latest reports from 49,506 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, hypothyroidism.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 802 people reported to have side effects when taking Lutein. Among them, 1 people (0.12%) has Thyroid Disorder.
Time on Lutein when people have Thyroid disorder * :
Gender of people who have Thyroid disorder when taking Lutein * :
|Thyroid disorder||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Thyroid disorder when taking Lutein * :
|Thyroid disorder||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Thyroid disorder when taking Lutein ** :
How people recovered from Thyroid disorder ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Micardis (1 people, 100.00%)
- Demadex (1 people, 100.00%)
- Multi-vitamins (1 people, 100.00%)
- Protonix (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Thyroid Disorder while taking Lutein?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Lutein and have Thyroid Disorder
- support group for people who take Lutein
- support group for people who have Thyroid Disorder
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Lutein, Thyroid disorder
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Bone infections involving my teeth crohns and prednisone over the past 12 years
Dentist  tell me the abscesses are in the bones and I've had several root canals, bridges, bone surgeries that last 3 years, teeth became so mobile after the bone economy I had them pulled and now a partial one month ago. Bone loss etc. I don't have the ridges in my mouth that most Crohn patients ...
- Cardiac stress test (thalamine ) and oxycodone
I am writing this for my sister-in-law, Maria, who is not able to do so and for whom my husband, her brother, and I are the POAs. In May of 2012, Maria had a recurring pain in her leg which took her to the hospital again. She was diagnosed for a second time as having a strained muscle. Then the hosp ...
More reviews for: Lutein, Thyroid disorder
On eHealthMe, Lutein (lutein) is often used for macular degeneration. Find out below the conditions Lutein is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Lutein used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Lutein, Thyroid disorder
Recent Lutein related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Lutein, Thyroid disorder
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Compare Allegra and Vitamin E for a 58-year old woman (30 minutes ago)
- Xarelto for a 68-year old man who has DVT (38 minutes ago)
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Lithium Carbonate and Vivid Nightmare
- Azathioprine and Total Knee Replacement
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (6 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (7 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (10 hours ago)
- Hepatamine 8
- Tuberculosis Reactivated
- Numbness And Tingling
- Iritic Melanoma
- Bromfed Dm