Home > Luvox > Ringing in the ears > Luvox and Ringing in the ears
Review: could Luvox cause Ringing in the ears (Tinnitus)?
We study 6,997 people who have side effects while taking Luvox from FDA and social media. Among them, 51 have Ringing in the ears. Find out below who they are, when they have Ringing in the ears and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Luvox and have Ringing in the ears >>>
Luvox (latest outcomes from 7,394 users) has active ingredients of fluvoxamine maleate. It is often used in obsessive-compulsive disorder.
Ringing in the ears
Ringing in the ears (a ringing in the ears) (latest reports from 115,378 patients) has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol, stress and anxiety.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 6,997 people reported to have side effects when taking Luvox. Among them, 50 people (0.71%) have Ringing In The Ears.
Time on Luvox when people have Ringing in the ears * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Ringing in the ears||28.57%||28.57%||0.00%||0.00%||14.29%||28.57%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Ringing in the ears when taking Luvox * :
|Ringing in the ears||55.77%||44.23% |
Age of people who have Ringing in the ears when taking Luvox * :
|Ringing in the ears||0.00%||0.00%||4.44%||8.89%||35.56%||24.44%||17.78%||8.89% |
Severity of Ringing in the ears when taking Luvox ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Ringing in the ears||0.00%||50.00%||25.00%||25.00% |
How people recovered from Ringing in the ears ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Ringing in the ears||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Anxiety (12 people, 24.00%)
- Depression (11 people, 22.00%)
- Panic reaction (11 people, 22.00%)
- Major depression (5 people, 10.00%)
- Anxiety disorder (4 people, 8.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Paxil (14 people, 28.00%)
- Clonazepam (9 people, 18.00%)
- Seroquel (9 people, 18.00%)
- Unspecified medication (9 people, 18.00%)
- Fluvoxamine maleate (9 people, 18.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Ringing In The Ears while taking Luvox?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Luvox and have Ringing In The Ears
- support group for people who take Luvox
- support group for people who have Ringing In The Ears
Comments from related studies:
From this study (8 hours ago):
never had sinus problems before
From this study (5 days ago):
hypertension difficult to control; toprol augmented with losartan then nifedipine added 1 month ago. BP is down, but tinnitus comes and goes, mostly in left ear.
From this study (6 days ago):
I suspect the ringing in the ears is primarily due to taking Effexor (now generic) because it substantially increases if I miss a dose. I take 70 mg. daily
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Propranolo & pregabalin - do they produce heart troubles? my meds mix has
Being on zopiclone 75mg (sleep med) gave me terrible poly/firbomyalgia, which I was then prescrbed pregabalin to aleviate pains and anxiety, and the propranolo to help with the same. On day one of propranolo I had a medium heart attack like event, within 24hrs had a large attack and became hospitali ...
- Tinnitus sufferers using buspar ,did ringing get worse
I am on Zoloft & ringing has been bad last 7 days..dr thinks BuSpar would be milder, just heard scary stories of worse ringing...any help appreciated
- I am not able to reach the maximum dosage on medication. i have side effects like nausea, acidity, sleeplessness. how to manage this ?
The Drugs I take in the above is incorrect. I had to Chose as It wont allow me to post my Q.
I rather used to take: Flouvoxatine, Fluvoxamine.
Tablets : Prodep, Serta, Uvox etc.
More questions for: Luvox, Ringing in the ears
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Still ill after several years
I became ill several years ago.
It all started with a head cold that lasted a few months and left me with Tinnitus and chronic sinusitis.
After a nose operation and many visits to the doc and hospital, I am no closer to felling better or being cured.
My doc gave me Beconase Aq at first and th ...
- Ringing in ear after kenalog injection
After receiving a Kenalog injection, my son's left ear started a low pitch ringing after three days from the injection. Also his lower lip has quivered several times as well. This condition has lasted for nine days and I am looking for other patients who have had a similar reaction from a Kenalog i ...
- Rocephin and levaquin drug interactions
I went to ER of local hospital because I was feeling puny, low energy for a while. I was on no meds, physical active all my life, yoga practiser, no crippling. I am late deafened, can speak clearly. This is a true case of attempted murder. I refused to admit myself after waiting 8 hours - I was refu ...
More reviews for: Luvox, Ringing in the ears
On eHealthMe, Luvox (fluvoxamine maleate) is often used for obsessive-compulsive disorder. Find out below the conditions Luvox is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Luvox used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (25 seconds ago)
- Nexium, Singulair, Flovent Hfa, Ambien, Seroquel, Prozac for a 33-year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Asthma, Sleep Disorder, Depression (6 minutes ago)
- Daytrana for a 7-year old boy who has Hyperness Adhd (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (3 minutes ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (50 minutes ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (2 hours ago)
- Upper Extremity Mass
- Isolyte S Ph 7.4 In Plastic Container
- Pantoprazole Sodium
- Green Tea Extract
- Transplant Liver