Lyrica and Alternative medicine - pain relief - from FDA reports
Alternative medicine - pain relief is found among people who take Lyrica, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Cymbalta, and have Neuropathy peripheral. This review analyzes which people have Alternative medicine - pain relief with Lyrica. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 138,585 people who have side effects when taking Lyrica from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 21, 2017
138,585 people reported to have side effects when taking Lyrica.
Among them, 16,239 people (11.72%) have Alternative medicine - pain relief
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Lyrica when people have Alternative medicine - pain relief *:
- < 1 month: 34.47 %
- 1 - 6 months: 24.22 %
- 6 - 12 months: 9.53 %
- 1 - 2 years: 13.17 %
- 2 - 5 years: 12.22 %
- 5 - 10 years: 5.33 %
- 10+ years: 1.07 %
Gender of people who have Alternative medicine - pain relief when taking Lyrica *:
- female: 75.15 %
- male: 24.85 %
Age of people who have Alternative medicine - pain relief when taking Lyrica *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.03 %
- 10-19: 0.44 %
- 20-29: 1.99 %
- 30-39: 6.83 %
- 40-49: 17.44 %
- 50-59: 30.47 %
- 60+: 42.78 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Neuropathy Peripheral (1,562 people, 9.62%)
- High Blood Pressure (1,201 people, 7.40%)
- Depression (1,060 people, 6.53%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (902 people, 5.55%)
- Diabetes (762 people, 4.69%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Cymbalta (1,415 people, 8.71%)
- Neurontin (1,076 people, 6.63%)
- Xanax (932 people, 5.74%)
- Celebrex (842 people, 5.19%)
- Ambien (825 people, 5.08%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Drug Ineffective (2,293 people, 14.12%)
- Pain In Extremity (1,885 people, 11.61%)
- Insomnia (1,815 people, 11.18%)
- Fatigue (1,698 people, 10.46%)
- Nausea (1,434 people, 8.83%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Alternative medicine - pain relief when taking Lyrica?
- Check symptoms - is alternative medicine - pain relief caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Lyrica has active ingredients of pregabalin. It is often used in fibromyalgia. (latest outcomes from Lyrica 137,860 users)
Alternative medicine - pain relief
Alternative medicine - pain relief has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 477,497 Alternative medicine - pain relief patients).