Home > Lyrica > Anorgasmia > Lyrica and Anorgasmia
Review: could Lyrica cause Anorgasmia (Orgasmic dysfunction)?
We study 64,323 people who have side effects while taking Lyrica from FDA and social media. Among them, 72 have Anorgasmia. Find out below who they are, when they have Anorgasmia and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Lyrica and have Anorgasmia >>>
Lyrica (latest outcomes from 66,519 users) has active ingredients of pregabalin. It is often used in fibromyalgia.
Anorgasmia (type of sexual dysfunction in which a person cannot achieve orgasm, even with adequate stimulation) (latest reports from 6,028 patients) has been reported by people with depression, erection problems, stress and anxiety, high blood pressure, neuralgia.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 64,323 people reported to have side effects when taking Lyrica. Among them, 72 people (0.11%) have Anorgasmia.
Time on Lyrica when people have Anorgasmia * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Anorgasmia when taking Lyrica * :
Age of people who have Anorgasmia when taking Lyrica * :
Severity of Anorgasmia when taking Lyrica ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Anorgasmia ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Neuralgia (29 people, 40.28%)
- Fibromyalgia (22 people, 30.56%)
- Depressed mood (20 people, 27.78%)
- Hypertension (12 people, 16.67%)
- Herpes zoster (10 people, 13.89%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Gabapentin (29 people, 40.28%)
- Citalopram hydrobromide (20 people, 27.78%)
- Lidocaine (19 people, 26.39%)
- Bisacodyl (17 people, 23.61%)
- Glucosamine (15 people, 20.83%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Anorgasmia while taking Lyrica?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Lyrica and have Anorgasmia
- support group for people who take Lyrica
- support group for people who have Anorgasmia
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Lyrica, Anorgasmia
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Nexium improves my constipation
Started taking Nexium 1 week ago and I noticed improvement with my chronic constipation.
- Nightmare on lyrica st.
r.knee revision 3rd.and last time due from Mersa infection and blood clot left me 1 1/2 shorter on r. Leg. Lost a lot of nerves in foot lower r. Leg.bulging disc was from falling from knee revision and for 9 months had no knee and on crutches.had lots of falls and blew out lower back. Put me on lyri ...
- Lyrica varied widely
I was prescribed Lyrica for treatment of chronic pain. It was ineffective, but it knocked out the symptoms of interstitial. However, it also caused rapid weight gain (I went from 110 to 130 lbs. in just a few weeks) and my ankles started to swell. The pain doctor advised me to discontinue the dru ...
More reviews for: Lyrica, Anorgasmia
On eHealthMe, Lyrica (pregabalin) is often used for fibromyalgia. Find out below the conditions Lyrica is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Lyrica used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Lyrica, Anorgasmia
Recent Lyrica related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Zopiclone, Pregabalin, Propranolol Hydrochloride for a 46-year old man who has Panic, Anxiety, Depression, Fibromyalgia, Polymyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Comparions of Gabapentin, Lyrica for a 56-year old woman who has Pain - Back
- Comparions of Pregabalin, Gabapentin, Xanax Xr for a 39-year old man who has Panic Disorder With Agoraphobia
More related comparison studies for: Lyrica, Anorgasmia
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Dizziness and Megestrol Acetate
- Svt and Prednisolone
- Lamictal and Meningioma Benign
- Adderall and Neuropathy Peripheral
Recent user comments
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (6 minutes ago)
- "The depression has been so severe I didn't know what ... " (1 hour ago)
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (7 hours ago)
- Canker Sores And Fever Blisters
- Sleep Disorder
- Wrinkles Aging Changes
- Reflux Board