Review: could Lyrica cause Appetite decreased (Appetite - decreased)?
Summary: Appetite decreased is found among people who take Lyrica, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Ambien, and have Pain.
We study 64,407 people who have side effects while taking Lyrica from FDA and social media. Among them, 911 have Appetite decreased. Find out below who they are, when they have Appetite decreased and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Lyrica and have Appetite decreased >>>
Lyrica has active ingredients of pregabalin. It is often used in fibromyalgia. (latest outcomes from 66,627 Lyrica users)
Appetite Decreased (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, depression, pain, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 53,889 Appetite Decreased patients)
On Mar, 28, 2015: 64,396 people reported to have side effects when taking Lyrica. Among them, 911 people (1.41%) have Appetite Decreased.
Time on Lyrica when people have Appetite decreased * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Appetite decreased||48.33%||32.50%||5.00%||10.42%||2.92%||0.83%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Appetite decreased when taking Lyrica * :
|Appetite decreased||71.06%||28.94% |
Age of people who have Appetite decreased when taking Lyrica * :
|Appetite decreased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||2.42%||5.75%||14.23%||23.51%||54.09% |
Severity of Appetite decreased when taking Lyrica ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Appetite decreased||0.00%||71.43%||28.57%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Appetite decreased ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Appetite decreased||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (170 people, 18.66%)
- Depression (160 people, 17.56%)
- Sleep disorder (142 people, 15.59%)
- Anxiety (132 people, 14.49%)
- Neuralgia (109 people, 11.96%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Ambien (191 people, 20.97%)
- Neurontin (174 people, 19.10%)
- Zometa (159 people, 17.45%)
- Aspirin (144 people, 15.81%)
- Aredia (140 people, 15.37%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of lyrica and appetite decreased on
Do you have Appetite Decreased while taking Lyrica?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Lyrica and have Appetite Decreased
- support group for people who take Lyrica
- support group for people who have Appetite Decreased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Lyrica for a 46-year old woman with RSD. The patient has Hair Loss
- A study of drug interactions between Baclofen, Armour Thyroid, Lyrica for a 63-year old man with Back Pain, Thyroid Gland Cancer, Degenerative Disc Disease, Pain Down Legs And Back, Pain Upper Back Over Shoulder Down Arm , Hand. The patient has Intractable Pain, Oxycodone
- A study of drug interactions between Lexapro, Tramadol, Lyrica for a 42-year old woman with Depression, Pain, Nerve Pain. The patient has Ocular Migraine, Nerve Pain, Shortness Of Breath, High Blood Pressure, Constipation, Chest Discomfort, Nausea
- A study of drug interactions between Trazodone Hydrochloride, Atenolol, Mirtazapine, Phenytoin, Pantoprazole for a 37-year old man with Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition, High Blood Pressure, Depression, Epilepsy, Vomiting Blood. The patient has Decreased Appetite, Vomiting, Seizures, Traumatic Brain Injury, Anxiety, Depression, Alcohol Abuse
- A study of drug interactions between Trazodone Hydrochloride, Skelaxin, Ultram, Lyrica, Cymbalta for a 54-year old woman with Sleep Disorder, Back Pain, Fibromyalgia. The patient has Hair Loss
Recent Lyrica related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Vitamins, Lyrica for a 62-year old man who has Neurological Symptom
- Comparions of Lyrica, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Methadone Hydrochloride, Oxycodone for a 59-year old man who has Restless Leg Syndrome
- Comparions of Lyrica, Vicodin for a 53-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Savella, Topamax, Lyrica for a 42-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Lyrica, Flexeril, Adderall 10, Levothyroxine Sodium, Norco for a 39-year old woman who has Cervical Spinal Stenosis
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.