Review: could Lyrica cause Blood pressure systolic increased?
Summary: Blood pressure systolic increased is found among people who take Lyrica, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Novolog, and have Arrhythmias.
We study 64,407 people who have side effects while taking Lyrica from FDA and social media. Among them, 53 have Blood pressure systolic increased. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood pressure systolic increased and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Lyrica and have Blood pressure systolic increased >>>
Lyrica has active ingredients of pregabalin. It is often used in fibromyalgia. (latest outcomes from 66,617 Lyrica users)
Blood pressure systolic increased
Blood pressure systolic increased has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol, pain, acromegaly. (latest reports from 6,622 Blood pressure systolic increased patients)
On Mar, 25, 2015: 64,396 people reported to have side effects when taking Lyrica. Among them, 53 people (0.08%) have Blood Pressure Systolic Increased.
Time on Lyrica when people have Blood pressure systolic increased * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Blood pressure systolic increased||30.77%||61.54%||7.69%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Blood pressure systolic increased when taking Lyrica * :
|Blood pressure systolic increased||72.13%||27.87% |
Age of people who have Blood pressure systolic increased when taking Lyrica * :
|Blood pressure systolic increased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||1.92%||5.77%||30.77%||61.54% |
Severity of Blood pressure systolic increased when taking Lyrica ** :
How people recovered from Blood pressure systolic increased ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Arrhythmia (8 people, 15.09%)
- Herpes zoster (7 people, 13.21%)
- Diabetic neuropathy (7 people, 13.21%)
- Diabetes mellitus (5 people, 9.43%)
- Neuropathy peripheral (5 people, 9.43%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Novolog (15 people, 28.30%)
- Actonel (15 people, 28.30%)
- Aspirin (14 people, 26.42%)
- Digoxin (14 people, 26.42%)
- Xanax (13 people, 24.53%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Blood Pressure Systolic Increased while taking Lyrica?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Lyrica and have Blood Pressure Systolic Increased
- support group for people who take Lyrica
- support group for people who have Blood Pressure Systolic Increased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Lyrica for a 36-year old woman with Fibromyalgia. The patient has Nerve Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Adderall 20, Lyrica for a 53-year old woman with Depression, Fatigue - Chronic, Fibromyalgia. The patient has Vertigo, Itching, Burning Sensation, Nasal Dryness, Bursitis, Chest Pain, Restless Legs Syndrome, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Weight Gain, Breathing-related Sleep Disorder, Sleep Apnoea Syndrome, Mouth Dry Aggravated, Eyes - Dry, Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping, Weakness, Hands - Chapped And Dry, Glaucoma, Pain In Jaw, Headache, Pain - Eye, Vision Problems, Numbness In Hands Or Feet, Hair Loss, Pain Exacerbated
Recent Lyrica related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Lyrica, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Methadone Hydrochloride, Oxycodone for a 59-year old man who has Restless Leg Syndrome
- Comparions of Lyrica, Vicodin for a 53-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Savella, Topamax, Lyrica for a 42-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Lyrica, Flexeril, Adderall 10, Levothyroxine Sodium, Norco for a 39-year old woman who has Cervical Spinal Stenosis
- Comparions of Lyrica, Adderall 30 for a 53-year old man who has Major Depression
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.