Lyrica and Color blindness acquired - from FDA reports
Color blindness acquired is found among people who take Lyrica, especially for people who are male, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Creon, and have Paraplegia. This review analyzes which people have Color blindness acquired with Lyrica. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 133,173 people who have side effects when taking Lyrica from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 17, 2017
133,173 people reported to have side effects when taking Lyrica.
Among them, 9 people (0.01%) have Color blindness acquired
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Lyrica when people have Color blindness acquired *:
- < 1 month: 50 %
- 1 - 6 months: 50 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Color blindness acquired when taking Lyrica *:
- female: 33.33 %
- male: 66.67 %
Age of people who have Color blindness acquired when taking Lyrica *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 33.33 %
- 50-59: 16.67 %
- 60+: 50.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Spinal Cord Paralysis (3 people, 33.33%)
- Paraplegia (3 people, 33.33%)
- Osteopenia (1 person, 11.11%)
- Injury (1 person, 11.11%)
- High Blood Pressure (1 person, 11.11%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Nexium (3 people, 33.33%)
- Morphine Sulfate (3 people, 33.33%)
- Dexamethasone (3 people, 33.33%)
- Creon (3 people, 33.33%)
- Vicodin (2 people, 22.22%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Drowsiness (6 people, 66.67%)
- Visual Impairment (4 people, 44.44%)
- Insomnia (3 people, 33.33%)
- Dizziness (3 people, 33.33%)
- Depression (3 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Color blindness acquired when taking Lyrica?
- Check symptoms - is color blindness acquired caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Lyrica has active ingredients of pregabalin. It is often used in fibromyalgia. (latest outcomes from Lyrica 137,860 users)
Color blindness acquired
Color blindness acquired has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, vitreous adhesions, erection problems, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 368 Color blindness acquired patients).