Home > Lyrica > Drowsiness > Lyrica and Drowsiness
Review: could Lyrica cause Drowsiness?
We study 64,287 people who have side effects while taking Lyrica from FDA and social media. Among them, 4,220 have Drowsiness. Find out below who they are, when they have Drowsiness and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Lyrica and have Drowsiness >>>
Lyrica (latest outcomes from 66,503 users) has active ingredients of pregabalin. It is often used in fibromyalgia.
Drowsiness (latest reports from 494,737 patients) has been reported by people with depression, pain, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety.
On Oct, 13, 2014: 64,287 people reported to have side effects when taking Lyrica. Among them, 4,220 people (6.56%) have Drowsiness.
Time on Lyrica when people have Drowsiness * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Drowsiness when taking Lyrica * :
Age of people who have Drowsiness when taking Lyrica * :
Severity of Drowsiness when taking Lyrica ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Drowsiness ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Fibromyalgia (1,045 people, 24.76%)
- Pain (980 people, 23.22%)
- Neuralgia (774 people, 18.34%)
- Neuropathy peripheral (564 people, 13.36%)
- Hypertension (403 people, 9.55%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Neurontin (555 people, 13.15%)
- Cymbalta (401 people, 9.50%)
- Aspirin (250 people, 5.92%)
- Lasix (240 people, 5.69%)
- Xanax (219 people, 5.19%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Drowsiness while taking Lyrica?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Lyrica and have Drowsiness
- support group for people who take Lyrica
- support group for people who have Drowsiness
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 years ago):
Amending previous report by adding blurred vision
From this study (2 years ago):
would NOT recommend this drug to anyone! It did anyrhing to my fibro pain and It made worse my low back pain. I also experienced joint pain and migraines.
Lyrica turned out to be a nightmare!
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Lyrica, Drowsiness
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Nightmare on lyrica st.
r.knee revision 3rd.and last time due from Mersa infection and blood clot left me 1 1/2 shorter on r. Leg. Lost a lot of nerves in foot lower r. Leg.bulging disc was from falling from knee revision and for 9 months had no knee and on crutches.had lots of falls and blew out lower back. Put me on lyri ...
- Lyrica varied widely
I was prescribed Lyrica for treatment of chronic pain. It was ineffective, but it knocked out the symptoms of interstitial. However, it also caused rapid weight gain (I went from 110 to 130 lbs. in just a few weeks) and my ankles started to swell. The pain doctor advised me to discontinue the dru ...
- Gabapentin made me comatose
I took Neurontin, and then its generic, Neurontin, for about five years. It was prescribed for chronic pain. I found it ineffective, but kept being told it was a good drug, quite benign, and was probably benefiting me more than I realized. I did NOT realize that toward the end of the five-year pe ...
More reviews for: Lyrica, Drowsiness
On eHealthMe, Lyrica (pregabalin) is often used for fibromyalgia. Find out below the conditions Lyrica is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Lyrica used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Meloxicam for a 42-year old woman who has Pain - Foot (6 minutes ago)
- Klonopin, Albuterol Sulfate, Amlodipine Besylate, Losartan Potassium, Xarelto, Phenergan for a 50-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Wheezing , Hypertension , Pulmonary Artery Thrombosis, Nausea (50 minutes ago)
- Prilosec, Paxil for a 49-year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Anxiety Disorder (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Vomiting and Fibromyalgia
- Enbrel and Bone Fragmentation
- Topamax and Localised Osteoarthritis
- Gout and Metolazone
- Omeprazole and Urine Odor
Recent user comments
- "High Blood pressure
Pulmonary Embolism approximately ... " (52 minutes ago)
- "lips have been sort of numb and eyes feel like they a ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Started using omeprazole 2 months ago. Just noticed s ... " (2 hours ago)
- Tyramine Reaction
- Arrhythmia Nos Neonatal
- Brain Stem Stroke
- Anaemic Hypoxia
- White Blood Cell Count Increased