Home > Lyrica > Lethargy > Lyrica and Lethargy
Review: could Lyrica cause Lethargy (Fatigue)?
We study 64,287 people who have side effects while taking Lyrica from FDA and social media. Among them, 3,399 have Lethargy. Find out below who they are, when they have Lethargy and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Lyrica and have Lethargy >>>
Lyrica (latest outcomes from 66,503 users) has active ingredients of pregabalin. It is often used in fibromyalgia.
Lethargy (tiredness) (latest reports from 1,544,677 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis.
On Sep, 19, 2014: 64,287 people reported to have side effects when taking Lyrica. Among them, 3,399 people (5.29%) have Lethargy.
Time on Lyrica when people have Lethargy * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Lethargy when taking Lyrica * :
Age of people who have Lethargy when taking Lyrica * :
Severity of Lethargy when taking Lyrica ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Lethargy ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (841 people, 24.74%)
- Fibromyalgia (804 people, 23.65%)
- Neuralgia (487 people, 14.33%)
- Depression (419 people, 12.33%)
- Anxiety (326 people, 9.59%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Neurontin (460 people, 13.53%)
- Cymbalta (449 people, 13.21%)
- Aspirin (441 people, 12.97%)
- Ambien (336 people, 9.89%)
- Synthroid (309 people, 9.09%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Lethargy while taking Lyrica?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Lyrica and have Lethargy
- support group for people who take Lyrica
- support group for people who have Lethargy
Comments from related studies:
From this study (11 months ago):
I started taking Lyrica back in 2008, and started having Cushing-like symptoms the same year, but my doctors at the va thought it was related to a nodule that was found on the left adrenal gland around the same time. I have been bounced from specialist to specialist for years, and my labs come back normal almost every time; however, there is significant weight gain (even though I hepcat healthy and attempt to exercise), and I am growing again (at 36). Last time I checked I was 5'11.5 and a few months ago I was bed ridden with leg/knee pain. I am now 6'2 even.
From this study (12 months ago):
Nausea...sensitive to light/noise.. headaches/migraines ..pain in joints.. very weak..unstable on feet... fatigue..sweating..ringing ears...tingly feet and hands
Poor eye sight...
From this study (1 year ago):
pins and needles in hands, arms, legs and feet.
numb hands / arms
painful stiff back
difficulty walking due to heavy painful legs and back
poor short term memory and some confusion.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Lyrica, Lethargy
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Nightmare on lyrica st.
r.knee revision 3rd.and last time due from Mersa infection and blood clot left me 1 1/2 shorter on r. Leg. Lost a lot of nerves in foot lower r. Leg.bulging disc was from falling from knee revision and for 9 months had no knee and on crutches.had lots of falls and blew out lower back. Put me on lyri ...
- Diagnosed with postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome after mirena
After getting the Mirena put in, I got really sick. I went home and got super dizzy, nauseous, and tired. I felt so sick and could barely function. I called the doctors office and they said it couldn't be from the Mirena. She said that I must have the flu. Well, I kept it in for a little while long ...
- Mucinex dm and advil congetstion
I noticed another female with simlar age and side effects; and a third female who in addition was under active thyroid. I have taken both drugs independently and had no problem with them. I am prone to low blood pressure & dizziness due to the thyroid problem
More reviews for: Lyrica, Lethargy
On eHealthMe, Lyrica (pregabalin) is often used for fibromyalgia. Find out below the conditions Lyrica is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Lyrica used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Nexium, Ventolin Hfa, Imitrex, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride, Oxybutynin Chloride, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Multivitamin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Hydroxyzine, Cymbalta for a 42-year old woman who has GERD, Asthma, Migraine, Allergy, Incontinence - Urinary, Muscle Spasms, Vitamin D Deficiency, Hypothyroidism, Itching, Depression (4 minutes ago)
- Abilify for a 54-year old man who has Depression (13 minutes ago)
- Enbrel for a 43-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis (31 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Levothyroxine Sodium
- Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride
- Oxybutynin Chloride
- Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride
Recent user comments
- "Did not notice until started Finasteride, but might h ... " (2 hours ago)
- "I take 20 milligrams of Abilify with 20 mg. of celexa ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Having headache recurrent last 24 hrs. Side effects o ... " (10 hours ago)
- Penile Curvature
- Potassium Citrate Corepharma 10meq
- Binge Eating