Home > Lyrica > Nausea > Lyrica and Nausea
Review: could Lyrica cause Nausea?
We study 64,323 people who have side effects while taking Lyrica from FDA and social media. Among them, 3,285 have Nausea. Find out below who they are, when they have Nausea and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Lyrica and have Nausea >>>
Lyrica (latest outcomes from 66,519 users) has active ingredients of pregabalin. It is often used in fibromyalgia.
Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit) (latest reports from 1,921,972 patients) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, quit smoking, depression, pain.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 64,323 people reported to have side effects when taking Lyrica. Among them, 3,285 people (5.11%) have Nausea.
Time on Lyrica when people have Nausea * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Nausea when taking Lyrica * :
Age of people who have Nausea when taking Lyrica * :
Severity of Nausea when taking Lyrica ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Nausea ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (655 people, 19.94%)
- Fibromyalgia (627 people, 19.09%)
- Neuralgia (424 people, 12.91%)
- Depression (293 people, 8.92%)
- Neuropathy peripheral (274 people, 8.34%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Neurontin (444 people, 13.52%)
- Cymbalta (369 people, 11.23%)
- Aspirin (334 people, 10.17%)
- Nexium (333 people, 10.14%)
- Ambien (325 people, 9.89%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Nausea while taking Lyrica?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Lyrica and have Nausea
- support group for people who take Lyrica
- support group for people who have Nausea
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Lyrica, Nausea
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Nexium improves my constipation
Started taking Nexium 1 week ago and I noticed improvement with my chronic constipation.
- Nightmare on lyrica st.
r.knee revision 3rd.and last time due from Mersa infection and blood clot left me 1 1/2 shorter on r. Leg. Lost a lot of nerves in foot lower r. Leg.bulging disc was from falling from knee revision and for 9 months had no knee and on crutches.had lots of falls and blew out lower back. Put me on lyri ...
- Palpitations when eating raw garlic
After symptoms of a cold, I've been drinking the famous "garlic honey lemon" mixture to try to get rid of the cold and it actually worked pretty well.
The first morning it didn't feel very nice to drink but I was ok.
From day 2, I started to feel heartburn and heart palpitations, with a sort of he ...
More reviews for: Lyrica, Nausea
On eHealthMe, Lyrica (pregabalin) is often used for fibromyalgia. Find out below the conditions Lyrica is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Lyrica used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of side effects of Lyrica for a patient with Metastases To Spine. The patient has Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit), Diarrhea, Cold Sweat
- A study of drug interactions between Klonopin, Suboxone, Lyrica for a patient with Anxiety Disorder, Opiate Withdrawal, Fibromyalgia. The patient has Nausea
- A study of drug interactions between Cymbalta, Lunesta, Zantac 150, Albuterol, Duragesic-25, Symbicort, Cozaar, Zofran, Lortab, Lyrica, Synthroid, Klonopin, Lasix, Tegretol, Nexium, Aricept, Requip, Phenergan for a patient with Depression, Insomnia, Reflux Gastritis, Asthma, Pain, Hypertension, Nausea, Restless Leg Syndrome, Hypothyroidism, Anxiety, Edema, Facial Pain, Dementia. The patient has Dizziness, Vomiting, Nausea
More related studies for: Lyrica, Nausea
Recent Lyrica related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Zopiclone, Pregabalin, Propranolol Hydrochloride for a 46-year old man who has Panic, Anxiety, Depression, Fibromyalgia, Polymyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Comparions of Gabapentin, Lyrica for a 56-year old woman who has Pain - Back
- Comparions of Pregabalin, Gabapentin, Xanax Xr for a 39-year old man who has Panic Disorder With Agoraphobia
More related comparison studies for: Lyrica, Nausea
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.