Home > Lyrica > Renal impairment > Lyrica and Renal impairment
Review: could Lyrica cause Renal impairment?
We study 64,323 people who have side effects while taking Lyrica from FDA and social media. Among them, 247 have Renal impairment. Find out below who they are, when they have Renal impairment and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Lyrica and have Renal impairment >>>
Lyrica (latest outcomes from 66,519 users) has active ingredients of pregabalin. It is often used in fibromyalgia.
Renal impairment (severely reduced kidney function) (latest reports from 199,476 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, coronary artery bypass, diabetes, high blood cholesterol, kidney transplant.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 64,323 people reported to have side effects when taking Lyrica. Among them, 247 people (0.38%) have Renal Impairment.
Time on Lyrica when people have Renal impairment * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Renal impairment||67.35%||23.47%||2.04%||7.14%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Renal impairment when taking Lyrica * :
|Renal impairment||62.23%||37.77% |
Age of people who have Renal impairment when taking Lyrica * :
|Renal impairment||0.00%||0.00%||1.21%||0.00%||2.42%||5.24%||31.45%||59.68% |
Severity of Renal impairment when taking Lyrica ** :
How people recovered from Renal impairment ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Neuropathy peripheral (56 people, 22.67%)
- Neuralgia (45 people, 18.22%)
- Pain (43 people, 17.41%)
- Fibromyalgia (38 people, 15.38%)
- Back pain (37 people, 14.98%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Atenolol (48 people, 19.43%)
- Lisinopril (47 people, 19.03%)
- Cymbalta (45 people, 18.22%)
- Atacand (43 people, 17.41%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (35 people, 14.17%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Renal Impairment while taking Lyrica?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Lyrica and have Renal Impairment
- support group for people who take Lyrica
- support group for people who have Renal Impairment
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Lyrica, Renal impairment
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Nexium improves my constipation
Started taking Nexium 1 week ago and I noticed improvement with my chronic constipation.
- Nightmare on lyrica st.
r.knee revision 3rd.and last time due from Mersa infection and blood clot left me 1 1/2 shorter on r. Leg. Lost a lot of nerves in foot lower r. Leg.bulging disc was from falling from knee revision and for 9 months had no knee and on crutches.had lots of falls and blew out lower back. Put me on lyri ...
- Lyrica varied widely
I was prescribed Lyrica for treatment of chronic pain. It was ineffective, but it knocked out the symptoms of interstitial. However, it also caused rapid weight gain (I went from 110 to 130 lbs. in just a few weeks) and my ankles started to swell. The pain doctor advised me to discontinue the dru ...
More reviews for: Lyrica, Renal impairment
On eHealthMe, Lyrica (pregabalin) is often used for fibromyalgia. Find out below the conditions Lyrica is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Lyrica used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Lyrica, Renal impairment
Recent Lyrica related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Zopiclone, Pregabalin, Propranolol Hydrochloride for a 46-year old man who has Panic, Anxiety, Depression, Fibromyalgia, Polymyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Comparions of Gabapentin, Lyrica for a 56-year old woman who has Pain - Back
- Comparions of Pregabalin, Gabapentin, Xanax Xr for a 39-year old man who has Panic Disorder With Agoraphobia
More related comparison studies for: Lyrica, Renal impairment
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenergan, Imitrex, Protonix, Xanax, Buspar for a 35-year old woman who has Nausea In The Morning - Females, Migraine, GERD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Chronic Depression (5 minutes ago)
- Melatonin for a 58-year old man who has Insomnia (38 minutes ago)
- Abilify, Topiramate, Cymbalta, Adderall 30 for a 30-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Mood Disorder, Chronic Depression, Depression (42 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Inflammation and Wellbutrin
- Irbesartan and Platelet Count Decreased
- Pustular Psoriasis
- Pelvic Pain and Birth Control
- Vomiting and Blood Pressure
Recent user comments
- "Generally happens every couple of mnths has now moved ... " (54 minutes ago)
- "Edema of ankles and lower legs, blister-like or pimpl ... " (1 hour ago)
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (8 hours ago)
- Focal Nodular Hyperplasia
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Stress And Anxiety
- Sleep Disorder
- Antidiarrheal Agent Overdose