Home > Lyrica > Sexual dysfunction > Lyrica and Sexual dysfunction
Review: could Lyrica cause Sexual dysfunction (Erection problems)?
We study 64,323 people who have side effects while taking Lyrica from FDA and social media. Among them, 321 have Sexual dysfunction. Find out below who they are, when they have Sexual dysfunction and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Lyrica and have Sexual dysfunction >>>
Lyrica (latest outcomes from 66,519 users) has active ingredients of pregabalin. It is often used in fibromyalgia.
Sexual dysfunction (difficulty experienced by an individual or a couple during any stage of a normal sexual activity) (latest reports from 130,114 patients) has been reported by people with erection problems, high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol, hair loss.
On Oct, 13, 2014: 64,287 people reported to have side effects when taking Lyrica. Among them, 320 people (0.50%) have Sexual Dysfunction.
Time on Lyrica when people have Sexual dysfunction * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Sexual dysfunction||35.71%||16.07%||23.21%||16.07%||5.36%||3.57%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Sexual dysfunction when taking Lyrica * :
|Sexual dysfunction||6.43%||93.57% |
Age of people who have Sexual dysfunction when taking Lyrica * :
|Sexual dysfunction||0.00%||0.00%||0.42%||1.27%||3.81%||14.41%||39.41%||40.68% |
Severity of Sexual dysfunction when taking Lyrica ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Sexual dysfunction||12.50%||6.25%||68.75%||12.50% |
How people recovered from Sexual dysfunction ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Sexual dysfunction||0.00%||16.67%||83.33% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (57 people, 17.81%)
- Neuralgia (53 people, 16.56%)
- Multiple myeloma (31 people, 9.69%)
- Pain in extremity (30 people, 9.38%)
- Arthralgia (29 people, 9.06%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Neurontin (72 people, 22.50%)
- Zometa (67 people, 20.94%)
- Aspirin (58 people, 18.12%)
- Viagra (56 people, 17.50%)
- Aredia (54 people, 16.88%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Sexual Dysfunction while taking Lyrica?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Lyrica and have Sexual Dysfunction
- support group for people who take Lyrica
- support group for people who have Sexual Dysfunction
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Lyrica, Sexual dysfunction
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Nexium improves my constipation
Started taking Nexium 1 week ago and I noticed improvement with my chronic constipation.
- Blood in semen 3 times after taking viagra
On three separate occasions, after using Viagra, I had large amounts of blood in my semen. This condition slowed down but each time produced blood in ejaculate for a period of 3 months EACH TIME. I went to a doctor each time, was tested for everything, ultrasounds , prostate, infection, all came bac ...
- Nightmare on lyrica st.
r.knee revision 3rd.and last time due from Mersa infection and blood clot left me 1 1/2 shorter on r. Leg. Lost a lot of nerves in foot lower r. Leg.bulging disc was from falling from knee revision and for 9 months had no knee and on crutches.had lots of falls and blew out lower back. Put me on lyri ...
More reviews for: Lyrica, Sexual dysfunction
On eHealthMe, Lyrica (pregabalin) is often used for fibromyalgia. Find out below the conditions Lyrica is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Lyrica used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of side effects of Lyrica for a patient with Fibromyalgia Syndrome. The patient has Impotence (powerlessness)
- A study of drug interactions between Lactulose, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride, Oxycet, Flonase, Lyrica, Androgel, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Naproxen, Oxycontin for a patient with Constipation, Pain - Back, Knee Injury - Meniscus, Sinus Congestion, Knee Pain, Testosterone, Shoulder Pain. The patient has Blood Testosterone Decreased, Sexual Dysfunction, Sexual Aversion Disorder
More related studies for: Lyrica, Sexual dysfunction
Recent Lyrica related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Zopiclone, Pregabalin, Propranolol Hydrochloride for a 46-year old man who has Panic, Anxiety, Depression, Fibromyalgia, Polymyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Comparions of Gabapentin, Lyrica for a 56-year old woman who has Pain - Back
- Comparions of Pregabalin, Gabapentin, Xanax Xr for a 39-year old man who has Panic Disorder With Agoraphobia
More related comparison studies for: Lyrica, Sexual dysfunction
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Zantac, Miralax for a 1-year old girl who has Reflux - Infants, Constipation (59 minutes ago)
- Myrbetriq, Estrace, Levothyroxine Sodium, Omeprazole for a 67-year old woman who has Oab, Thinning Vaginal Walls, Hypothroidism, Barrett's Esophagus (2 hours ago)
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Prazosin Hydrochloride for a 46-year old woman who has Depression, PTSD (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Thorazine and Drug Screen False Positive
- Suicide Attempt
- Spironolactone and Junel Fe 1/20
- Bell'S Palsy and Zoloft
- Multiple Sclerosis and Alopecia Universalis
Recent user comments
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (5 hours ago)
- Anhydrous Benedict's Reagent Poisoning
- Heart Rate Increased
- Postictal State
- Lung Cancer Non Small Cell
- Indocin Sr