Home > Lyrica > Swelling of the ankles - feet - legs > Lyrica and Swelling of the ankles - feet - legs
Review: could Lyrica cause Swelling of the ankles - feet - legs (Foot, leg, and ankle swelling)?
We study 64,287 people who have side effects while taking Lyrica from FDA and social media. Among them, 13 have Swelling of the ankles - feet - legs. Find out below who they are, when they have Swelling of the ankles - feet - legs and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Lyrica and have Swelling of the ankles - feet - legs >>>
Lyrica (latest outcomes from 66,503 users) has active ingredients of pregabalin. It is often used in fibromyalgia.
Swelling of the ankles - feet - legs
Swelling of the ankles - feet - legs (latest reports from 4,552 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, depression, gastroesophageal reflux disease, hypothyroidism.
On Sep, 13, 2014: 64,287 people reported to have side effects when taking Lyrica. Among them, 13 people (0.02%) have Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs.
Time on Lyrica when people have Swelling of the ankles - feet - legs * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Swelling of the ankles - feet - legs||8.33%||25.00%||25.00%||8.33%||16.67%||16.67%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Swelling of the ankles - feet - legs when taking Lyrica * :
|Swelling of the ankles - feet - legs||92.31%||7.69% |
Age of people who have Swelling of the ankles - feet - legs when taking Lyrica * :
|Swelling of the ankles - feet - legs||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||7.69%||15.38%||38.46%||7.69%||30.77% |
Severity of Swelling of the ankles - feet - legs when taking Lyrica ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Swelling of the ankles - feet - legs||0.00%||53.85%||38.46%||7.69% |
How people recovered from Swelling of the ankles - feet - legs ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Swelling of the ankles - feet - legs||9.09%||9.09%||81.82% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Fibromyalgia (4 people, 30.77%)
- Constipation (2 people, 15.38%)
- Depression (2 people, 15.38%)
- Hypothyroidism (2 people, 15.38%)
- Diabetic neuropathy (2 people, 15.38%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Klonopin (2 people, 15.38%)
- Vitamin d (2 people, 15.38%)
- Baclofen (2 people, 15.38%)
- Vicodin (2 people, 15.38%)
- Clonidine (2 people, 15.38%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs while taking Lyrica?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Lyrica and have Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs
- group for people who take Lyrica
- group for people who have Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 month ago):
I am now unable to walk with my crutches, my primary doctor put in for a wheelchair. This CRPS is getting worse and worse every day and spreading to both feet both knees both legs.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Lyrica, Swelling of the ankles - feet - legs
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Lyrica photosensitivity
Spent several hours outside in partly sunny conditions on Sat. Swelling started a little on Sun. But by Monday my face was ver swollen and red with small bumps most noticeable across the cheeks, nose and area of the forehead where bangs did not cover.
I have only been using for (6) months.
- Androgel for secondary hypogonadism
Severe swelling in legs, ankles and feet after being on my feet for more than one hour. Pain in calves and ankles. Feels like they're being squeezed or compressed. Pain dissipates after laying down for a few hours. Swelling never completely dissipates. Always some swelling in ankles.
- I wish i had never taken ambien
Ambien was prescribed after my sleep study showed severe sleep latency and awakening. In the five hours I slept I woke 85 times and had only 5 minutes of deep sleep. However, the doctors couldn't make a recommendation because they could detect no cause for the poor sleep pattern. My doctor offered A ...
More reviews for: Lyrica, Swelling of the ankles - feet - legs
On eHealthMe, Lyrica (pregabalin) is often used for fibromyalgia. Find out below the conditions Lyrica is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Lyrica used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Sertraline, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Lisinopril for a 68-year old man who has Depression, Pain, Blood Pressure Increased (60 seconds ago)
- Alendronate Sodium, Sertraline, Gabapentin, Metoprolol Tartrate for a 76-year old woman who has Bone Density Decreased, Depression, Fibromyalgia, A Fib (6 minutes ago)
- Ibuprofen, Tramadol, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Nabumetone, Mirtazapine for a 36-year old man who has Inflammation Localised, Pain, Nightmares, Hyperlipidemia, Muscle Spasms, Pain - Bones, Depression (6 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Primary Biliary Cirrhosis
- Fibromyalgia and Hyponatraemia
- Hair Loss and Gabapentin
- Arthritis - Osteoarthritis and Keppra
Recent user comments
- "Acute onset. August LFT's normal, Mirtazapine added S ... " (9 minutes ago)
- "also prescribed levothyroxine sodium but had to take ... " (58 minutes ago)
- "also prescribed synthroid but had to take self off. b ... " (60 minutes ago)
- Breast Enlargement
- Nausea And Vomiting
- Glomerulonephritis Pulmonary Hemorrhage