Home > Macrobid > Nerve damage - diabetic > Macrobid and Nerve damage - diabetic
Review: could Macrobid cause Nerve damage - diabetic (Diabetic neuropathy)?
We study 3,016 people who have side effects while taking Macrobid from FDA and social media. Among them, 5 have Nerve damage - diabetic. Find out below who they are, when they have Nerve damage - diabetic and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Macrobid and have Nerve damage - diabetic >>>
Macrobid (latest outcomes from 3,443 users) has active ingredients of nitrofurantoin; nitrofurantoin, macrocrystalline. It is often used in urinary tract infection.
Nerve damage - diabetic
Nerve damage - diabetic (nerve damage due to high blood sugar level) (latest reports from 45,906 patients) has been reported by people with depression, bipolar disorder, stress and anxiety, sleep disorder, diabetes.
On Nov, 23, 2014: 3,016 people reported to have side effects when taking Macrobid. Among them, 5 people (0.17%) have Nerve Damage - Diabetic.
Time on Macrobid when people have Nerve damage - diabetic * :
Gender of people who have Nerve damage - diabetic when taking Macrobid * :
|Nerve damage - diabetic||60.00%||40.00% |
Age of people who have Nerve damage - diabetic when taking Macrobid * :
|Nerve damage - diabetic||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||66.67% |
Severity of Nerve damage - diabetic when taking Macrobid ** :
How people recovered from Nerve damage - diabetic ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Impaired gastric emptying (1 people, 20.00%)
- Diabetic gastroparesis (1 people, 20.00%)
- Atrial fibrillation (1 people, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Albuterol (4 people, 80.00%)
- Coumadin (4 people, 80.00%)
- Levaquin (4 people, 80.00%)
- Protonix (4 people, 80.00%)
- Metoclopramide (4 people, 80.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Nerve Damage - Diabetic while taking Macrobid?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Macrobid and have Nerve Damage - Diabetic
- support group for people who take Macrobid
- support group for people who have Nerve Damage - Diabetic
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can i take my macrobid while i have a hangover? is it safe?
(Asked by a 54 year old man who has UTI, and takes Macrobid)
Help me please! I really need to know if I can take my pill (macrobid) when I have a hangover
- I have suffered with diabetic neuropathy of the feet for years. i recently started prednisone for hives and the foot pain went away. my doctor doesnt know why?i'm told i cant take prednisone long term
(Asked by a 53 year old man who has Diabetic Neuropathy, and takes Metformin, Lisinopril, Glipizide, Prednisone)
I have tried multiple drugs for pain management of neuropathy in my feet. Nothing has worked until I took prednisone for a case of hives and the pain was virtually gone and the numbness was greatly reduced. I cant take prednisone long term and am looking for an alternative. I can actually function l ...
- Is taking fentanyl appropriate for my diabetic nueropathy pain? t.c.a and s.n.r.i. combinations do not work!
(Asked by a 37 year old man who has Diabetic Neuropathy, and takes Fentanyl-50)
I'm having a hard time getting pain management, and my doctor is a judgmental fuck head!!!!! I've been taking Percocet 10-325 four times daily for three months,and now my doctor is worried about my liver,so She lowered it to 7.5 and said if that works she would lower me to 5's....WTF does she think ...
- Should i take activella 1/.5 for menapause symptoms? i have tachycardia and a strong family history of heart disease and problems.
(Asked by a 48 year old woman who has Tachycardia, Menapause, Asthma, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Diabetes, Fibromyalgia, High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol, and takes Prednisone, Cardizem, Ventolin, Metformin, Claritin, Macrobid, Dulera, Zanaflex, Actemra, Vitamin D, Edta)
I am trying to decide if I should take Activella 1/.5 for treatment of Menapause symptoms that are driving me nuts. I have been struggling with hot flashes and night sweats along with dryness, and difficulty sleeping. My doctor told me that since I am 48 and already about a year into this that tre ...
- Is there a correllation between diphenhydramine usage and congestive heart failure?
(Asked by a 50 year old man who has Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent, Cardiac Failure Congestive, Diabetic Gastroparesis, Chronic Pain, Diabetic Neuropathy, Phenegran, and takes Novolog Mix 70/30, Lantus, Actos, Furosemide, Digoxin, Carvedilol, Spironolactone, Warfarin Sodium, Lisinopril, Amiodarone Hydrochloride, Phenergan, Zantac 300, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride)
I have been a diabetic for 15 yrs, insulin dependent for 8 yrs. I was diagnosed with CHF in July of 2012. I have had two more episodes where I have decompensated, the most recent at the time of this writing (7/6). I took 2 doses of 50 mg Benadyl each about 4=5 hrs. apart. I was fine last night when ...
More questions for: Macrobid, Nerve damage - diabetic
More reviews for: Macrobid, Nerve damage - diabetic
- A study of side effects of Macrobid for a patient with Uti - Acute. The patient has
Comments: Two months ago, I had s/s of the flu and was treated with Tameflu. Two weeks later, the pain in my right flank area begins to appear and I am completely drained of energy and emotional contentment. Not to mention the headache (beyond any migraine I have ever had and spasm feelings in my mid-lower a ...
- A study of side effects of Macrobid for a patient with Side Effects. The patient has Macrogenia (an unusually small or deformed chin)
Comments: I was taking this drug for one week before severe symptoms started. I had a fever every evening after the first week. the fever would reach 103 degrees to 105 degrees every evening 8 hours after digesting the drug. it took me a week to find out what was causing the high fever and chills. I was tak ...
More related studies for: Macrobid, Nerve damage - diabetic
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Xarelto and Muscle Pain
- Methimazole and Thrombophlebitis
- Zyprexa and Infertility
- Biotin and Vaginal Discharge
- Gynaecomastia and Atenolol
- Can i take melatonin if i take prograf?
I take Prograf to prevent organ rejection in a liver trans ... (1 hour ago)
- What medication can i add to viibryd
Answer: I have, ADHD, depression, anxiety and recently diagnosed w ... (5 hours ago)
- What would be alternative for oxycontin 10 mg tablets?
Urine retention , I wake up with chronic pain in my lower ... (7 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- A really bad day ritalin+orange juice
I took Ritaline, then Orange juice. I couldn't do my exam ... (1 hour ago)
- Tingling feet and hands
I have used flagyl 3 times and after stopping the use of t ... (6 hours ago)
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (2 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Pantoprazole, Clonidine, Cymbalta, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Alprazolam, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Opana Er, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Augmentin '875' for a 57-year old man who has Heartburn, High Blood Pressure, Fibromyalgia, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Anxiety And Stress, Herniated Intervertebral Disk, Pain, Surgery (20 minutes ago)
- Tylenol W/ Codeine for a 25-year old woman who has TMD (1 hour ago)
- Citalopram Hydrobromide, Ativan, Budesonide for a 56-year old woman who has Anxiety, Colitis Microscopic (2 hours ago)