Review: could Macrobid cause Nerve damage - diabetic (Diabetic neuropathy)?
Summary: Nerve damage - diabetic is reported only by a few people who take Macrobid.
We study 3,024 people who have side effects while taking Macrobid from FDA and social media. Among them, 5 have Nerve damage - diabetic. Find out below who they are, when they have Nerve damage - diabetic and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Macrobid and have Nerve damage - diabetic >>>
Macrobid has active ingredients of nitrofurantoin; nitrofurantoin, macrocrystalline. It is often used in urinary tract infection. (latest outcomes from 3,451 Macrobid users)
Nerve damage - diabetic
Nerve damage - diabetic (nerve damage due to high blood sugar level) has been reported by people with depression, bipolar disorder, stress and anxiety, sleep disorder, diabetes. (latest reports from 6,764 Nerve damage - diabetic patients)
On Mar, 31, 2015: 3,023 people reported to have side effects when taking Macrobid. Among them, 5 people (0.17%) have Nerve Damage - Diabetic.
Time on Macrobid when people have Nerve damage - diabetic * :
Gender of people who have Nerve damage - diabetic when taking Macrobid * :
|Nerve damage - diabetic||60.00%||40.00% |
Age of people who have Nerve damage - diabetic when taking Macrobid * :
|Nerve damage - diabetic||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||66.67% |
Severity of Nerve damage - diabetic when taking Macrobid ** :
How people recovered from Nerve damage - diabetic ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Impaired gastric emptying (1 people, 20.00%)
- Diabetic gastroparesis (1 people, 20.00%)
- Atrial fibrillation (1 people, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Albuterol (4 people, 80.00%)
- Coumadin (4 people, 80.00%)
- Levaquin (4 people, 80.00%)
- Protonix (4 people, 80.00%)
- Metoclopramide (4 people, 80.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of macrobid and nerve damage - diabetic on
Do you have Nerve Damage - Diabetic while taking Macrobid?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Macrobid and have Nerve Damage - Diabetic
- support group for people who take Macrobid
- support group for people who have Nerve Damage - Diabetic
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Macrobid, Effexor Xr, Metformin for a 58-year old woman with Urinary Tract Infection, Depression, Diabetes. The patient has Vomiting, Night Sweats, Urge Incontinence, Ear Congestion, Cough, Chest Ct, Scan Lymph Nodes
- A study of side effects of Macrobid for a 67-year old woman with Bladder Infection. The patient has Nausea - Persistent - In Pregnancy
- A study of side effects of Macrobid for a 53-year old woman with Bladder Infection. The patient has Anaphylactic Reaction
- A study of side effects of Macrobid for a 71-year old woman with Urinary Tract Infection. The patient has Pain - Joints
- A study of side effects of Macrobid for a 25-year old woman with Urinary Tract Infection. The patient has Boils
Recent Macrobid related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.