Magnesium sulfate and Blood uric acid increased - from FDA reports
Blood uric acid increased is found among people who take Magnesium Sulfate, especially for people who are female, 60+ old also take medication Fluconazole, and have Myelodysplastic syndrome . We study 8,247 people who have side effects while taking Magnesium sulfate from FDA. Among them, 11 have Blood uric acid increased. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood uric acid increased and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Magnesium sulfate has active ingredients of magnesium sulfate. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from Magnesium sulfate 8,675 users)
Blood Uric Acid Increased
Blood uric acid increased has been reported by people with high blood pressure, hepatitis c, preventive health care, high blood cholesterol, diabetes (latest reports from 4,456 Blood uric acid increased patients).
On Feb, 18, 2017
8,247 people reported to have side effects when taking Magnesium Sulfate.
Among them, 11 people (0.13%) have Blood Uric Acid Increased
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Blood Uric Acid Increased when taking Magnesium Sulfate *:
- female: 72.73 %
- male: 27.27 %
Age of people who have Blood Uric Acid Increased when taking Magnesium Sulfate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 25.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 12.5 %
- 50-59: 12.5 %
- 60+: 50.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Myelodysplastic Syndrome (2 people, 18.18%)
- High Density Lipoprotein Decreased (1 person, 9.09%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (1 person, 9.09%)
- Diabetes (1 person, 9.09%)
- Constipation (1 person, 9.09%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Fluconazole (5 people, 45.45%)
- Morphine (4 people, 36.36%)
- Lorazepam (4 people, 36.36%)
- Lasix (4 people, 36.36%)
- Ambien (3 people, 27.27%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Dizziness (3 people, 27.27%)
- Blood Sodium Decreased (3 people, 27.27%)
- Blood Creatinine Increased (3 people, 27.27%)
- Blood Alkaline Phosphatase Increased (3 people, 27.27%)
- Abdominal Pain (3 people, 27.27%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Blood uric acid increased when taking Magnesium sulfate?
- Check symptoms - is blood uric acid increased caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Browse all side effects of Magnesium sulfatea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Blood uric acid increasedBlood uric acid increased
Could your condition cause Blood uric acid increasedBlood uric acid increased
Can you answer these questions?
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi , have probably had sarcoidosis since 1986 , when I began to have a rash on my neck , doctors prescribed every cream imaginable , nothing worked , 1992 after the birth of my son , was really ill , couldn't breath , lumps all over my legs , was diagnosed with sarcoidosis, it stayed with me ...