Home > Magnesium oxide > Skin rash > Magnesium oxide and Skin rash
Review: could Magnesium oxide cause Skin rash (Rashes)?
We study 4,674 people who have side effects while taking Magnesium oxide from FDA and social media. Among them, 228 have Skin rash. Find out below who they are, when they have Skin rash and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Magnesium oxide and have Skin rash >>>
Magnesium oxide (latest outcomes from 4,775 users) has active ingredients of magnesium. It is often used in hypomagnesemia.
Skin rash (redness) (latest reports from 970,465 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, depression.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 4,674 people reported to have side effects when taking Magnesium oxide. Among them, 228 people (4.88%) have Skin Rash.
Time on Magnesium oxide when people have Skin rash * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Skin rash||42.50%||27.50%||15.00%||7.50%||5.00%||0.00%||2.50% |
Gender of people who have Skin rash when taking Magnesium oxide * :
|Skin rash||59.30%||40.70% |
Age of people who have Skin rash when taking Magnesium oxide * :
|Skin rash||0.00%||0.00%||0.86%||3.00%||3.43%||10.73%||25.75%||56.22% |
Severity of Skin rash when taking Magnesium oxide ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Skin rash||0.00%||60.00%||40.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Skin rash ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Skin rash||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (35 people, 15.35%)
- Prophylaxis (34 people, 14.91%)
- Constipation (30 people, 13.16%)
- Hypertension (28 people, 12.28%)
- Pain (28 people, 12.28%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (53 people, 23.25%)
- Oxycontin (49 people, 21.49%)
- Acetaminophen (47 people, 20.61%)
- Ambien (46 people, 20.18%)
- Lasix (44 people, 19.30%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Skin Rash while taking Magnesium Oxide?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Magnesium oxide and have Skin Rash
- support group for people who take Magnesium oxide
- support group for people who have Skin Rash
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Magnesium oxide, Skin rash
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Rash from eating kale
I ate kale for the first time on Monday. I only had a small bowl of fresh mixed green salad, so it wasn't entirely Kale. By Tuesday, I had a small rash on my left hip. I ignored it at first. Thursday evening, I decided to eat a large kale salad with other veggies and salmon, all of which I have ...
- Latuda stoped hypoglcymia
I have hypoglycemia and have had to be carefull of my sugar intake. Started taking Latuda and now i can eat sugar like most people do
- Skin rash in diclofenac potassium
After a car accident in 2011 I took Diclofenac for back & shoulder off and on for about a year. During that time I developed random spots usually on my arms and legs that itch severely and sometimes get infected. I still suffer from the itchy spots and I am DESPERATE for a cure for my agony. I ha ...
More reviews for: Magnesium oxide, Skin rash
On eHealthMe, Magnesium Oxide (magnesium) is often used for hypomagnesemia. Find out below the conditions Magnesium Oxide is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Magnesium Oxide used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Magnesium, B Complex Vitamin, Fish Oil Fatty Acid, Multivitamin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate for a patient with Constipation, Unknown, Hypothyroidism, Narcolepsy. The patient has Skin Rash
- A study of drug interactions between NAC, Vitamin C, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D, Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Magnesium Oxide, Lyrica, Spiriva, Lexapro, Plavix, Lotrel for a patient with Copd, Immune System Disorder, Neuropathic Pain, Health, Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Neuropathy - Peripheral, Depression, Blood Thinner, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Skin Rash
- A study of drug interactions between Wellbutrin, Multivitamin, Magnesium Oxide, Niacin for a patient with Depression, Health, Indigestion, Mood Swings. The patient has Rash
More related studies for: Magnesium oxide, Skin rash
Recent Magnesium oxide related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Magnesium oxide, Skin rash
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (10 minutes ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (10 minutes ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (33 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (2 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (3 hours ago)
- High Blood Sugar
- Narcissistic Personality Disorder
- Cocaine Abuse