Home > Magnesium oxide > Tendonitis > Magnesium oxide and Tendonitis
Review: could Magnesium oxide cause Tendonitis?
Summary: Tendonitis is found among people who take Magnesium oxide, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, also take medication Zometa, and have Metastatic neoplasm.
We study 4,674 people who have side effects while taking Magnesium oxide from FDA and social media. Among them, 30 have Tendonitis. Find out below who they are, when they have Tendonitis and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Magnesium oxide and have Tendonitis >>>
Magnesium oxide (latest outcomes from 4,775 users) has active ingredients of magnesium. It is often used in hypomagnesemia.
Tendonitis (a condition that causes pain and swelling of tendons) (latest reports from 9,383 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, sinusitis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteopenia.
On Nov, 26, 2014: 4,674 people reported to have side effects when taking Magnesium oxide. Among them, 30 people (0.64%) have Tendonitis.
Time on Magnesium oxide when people have Tendonitis * :
Gender of people who have Tendonitis when taking Magnesium oxide * :
Age of people who have Tendonitis when taking Magnesium oxide * :
Severity of Tendonitis when taking Magnesium oxide ** :
How people recovered from Tendonitis ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Metastatic neoplasm (13 people, 43.33%)
- Breast cancer metastatic (13 people, 43.33%)
- Hypersensitivity (8 people, 26.67%)
- Diabetes mellitus (8 people, 26.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zometa (30 people, 100.00%)
- Levaquin (26 people, 86.67%)
- Cymbalta (23 people, 76.67%)
- Lasix (20 people, 66.67%)
- Insulin (20 people, 66.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Tendonitis while taking Magnesium Oxide?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Magnesium oxide and have Tendonitis
- support group for people who take Magnesium oxide
- support group for people who have Tendonitis
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is it safe to take zofran and magnesium citrate?
(Asked by a 47 year old woman who has Chronic Constipation, and takes Zofran, Magnesium Citrate)
Is it safe to take magnesium citrate for constipation and zofran?
- Is it bad to take levorphanol tartrate if i have liver damage caused by hep c
(Asked by a 54 year old man who has Hepatitis C, and takes Levorphanol Tartrate, Eszopiclone, Lasix, Potassium Chloride, Spironolactone, Magnesium Oxide, Escitalopram Oxalate, Omeprazole, Lactulose, Adderall 20, Hydroxyzine)
I am receiving treatment from the V.A. in Los Angeles, Ca..
Last summer the va started to hint at forcing me to be seen by there pain mngt. team. Also I was to start treatment for my hep c, it was just becomming active. I knew that the interferon would be just a little stressful for aprox; one ye ...
- What medications cause hair loss
(Asked by a 54 year old woman who has Hair Loss, and takes Gabapentin, Lisinopril, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Ambien Cr, Multivitamin, Acebutolol Hydrochloride, Lorazepam, Omeprazole, Magnesium, Vitamin D, Remeron)
Been experiencing hair loss for several months and the loss has increased the last couple of months. My doctor ran thyroid test and it was normal. The loss has been gradual and it is not breaking off, but coming out at the root.
- Any success in treating symptoms of pmdd with wild yam root
(Asked by a 41 year old woman who has PMDD, GAD, ADHD, Diverticulitis, Acid Reflux, Restless Leg Syndrome, Factor V Leiden Mutation, and takes Cymbalta, Ativan, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate, Nexium, Catapres, Magnesium)
Hi All. A little over a year and a half ago, I was dx with Pre Menstrual Dysphoric Disorder (PMDD)and was prescribed YASMIN (YAZ) to treat the severe mood changes and suicidal thoughts I was getting 2 weeks out of every 4. The YASMIN worked brilliantly for 9 months and all the PMDD symptoms vanished ...
- Ascending aortic aneurysm
(Asked by a 88 year old woman who has Aortic Aneurysm, and takes B Complex Vitamin, CoQ10, Vitamin B12, Calcium, Magnesium, Vitamin D, Probiotics, Fish Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Chromium Picolinate)
I would like to know how much vitamin c and how much coq10 you recommend for the aneurysm
More questions for: Magnesium oxide, Tendonitis
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Ceftriaxone reynolds syndrome & tenditis
(Posted by a 53 year old woman who has Reynolds Sydrome , Tendonitis, Hypokalemia, and takes Ceftriaxone )
Ceftriaxone intravenous, after a week hypokalemia hospital visit waited a week went back to the CDC physician he said that drug had nothing to do with it. I am allergic to 99% of antibiotics I can only take a z-pack for two weeks and then run into allergic reactions. We started back on the Cefriaxon ...
- Latuda stoped hypoglcymia
(Posted by a 49 year old man who has Hypoglycaemia Neonatal, and takes Latuda, Cymbalta, Lithium Carbonate, Lamotrigine, Vitamin D, Omega 3, Coenzyme Q - 10, Magnesium)
I have hypoglycemia and have had to be carefull of my sugar intake. Started taking Latuda and now i can eat sugar like most people do
- Will axiron affect my epilepsy?
(Posted by a 19 year old girl who has Frontal Lobe Epilepsy, and takes Magnesium)
I am an ftm (female to male) transgender and I am a little nervous starting my hormone stage. I was wondering if Axiron will affect my epilepsy.
- Dilantin and interactions
(Posted by a 66 year old woman who has Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Arrhythmia, Epilepsy, Hypothyroid, and takes Vitamin D, Magnesium, Coreg, Dilantin, Synthroid)
I've taken Dilantin for over 40 years..seizure free for over 30 years..became hypothyroid 10 years ago..B12 deficient approximately 3 years ago and have had a benign arrhythmia for over 30 years. I take magnesium because it seems to hep the arrhythmia and vitamin d because mine is low normal.
More reviews for: Magnesium oxide, Tendonitis
- A study of side effects of Clobetasol Propionate for a patient with Lichen Sclerosus. The patient has Tendonitis (a condition that causes pain and swelling of tendons)
Comments: Tendonitis below left knee, flair up appeared within a day and lasted four days. On day five Lichen symptoms appeared on the back of the same knee, mildly. I have been using Clobetasol Propionate for 6 months before Tendonitis.
- A study of drug interactions between Pennsaid, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Butrans, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Hydroxyzine, Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Bactrim Ds for a patient with Inflammation, Muscle Tightness, Pain, Hypothyroidism, Allergic Reaction - Drug (medication), Infection. The patient has Pain - Joints, Tendonitis Exacerbated
Comments: Added clindamyacin 5 days after starting Bactrim DS for infection affecting area between ear and mandible. Moderate GI pain within 12 hours of clindamyacin, nausea and LOA lasting 3 days, improved after that. By day 5 sudden onset rash on upper body, rapidly spread to proximal upper extremities th ...
- A study of drug interactions between Androgel, Actonel, Fish Oil, Magnesium, Zyprexa, Trazodone Hydrochloride, PRISTIQ, Uloric, Lisinopril, Zonegran for a patient with Blood Testosterone Increased, Osteopenia, High Blood Cholesterol, Migraine Without Aura, Depression, Gout - Chronic. The patient has Ligament Injury
Comments: Could be coincidence, since I have been on this list I have required surgery to repair the Scapho-lunate ligament in my wrist and now I have a hernia on my right side. Are any of these meds contributors?
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin C, Magnesium, Garlic, Fish Oil, Topamax for a patient with Multi-vitamin Maintenance, Sleep Disorder, High Blood Cholesterol, Migraine. The patient has Osteoporosis, Swelling Of A Joint, Face Pain, Migraine, Fatigue, Dizziness
Comments: My celiac panel was very abnormal except for IGA which was normal. However I do not have GI symptoms. I have dizziness and light- headed ness. When I eliminated topamax the symptoms resolved. I wonder if topamax caused the blood work abnormality? I have taken it for 10 years?
- A study of drug interactions between Bupropion Hydrochloride, Spironolactone, Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Buspirone Hydrochloride, Cabbage, Broccoli, Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulfate And MSM, Vitamin D, Saw Palmetto, Chelated Magnesium, Potassium Iodide, Iodine, Armour Thyroid, Calcium D - Glucarate for a patient with Depression, Diuretic Effect, Anxiety Disorder, Hormone Level Abnormal, Estrogen Balance, Joint Range Of Motion Decreased, Vitamin D Decreased, Dihydrotestosterone Increased, Relax Smooth Muscle, Thyroid Function Test Abnormal, Thyroid Disorder, Hypothyroidism, Estrogen Dominance. The patient has Melanosis Coli
Comments: Also utilizing testosterone pellet therapy for low testosterone. Had colonoscopy today, gastroenterologist said melanosis of colon could be from drinking herbal tea. Everything I have read relates to laxative abuse, senna use etc. Do not use laxatives and the only herbal tea I drink is a roibus t ...
More related studies for: Magnesium oxide, Tendonitis
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.