Home > Magnesium sulfate > Aphasia > Magnesium sulfate and Aphasia
Review: could Magnesium sulfate cause Aphasia (Speech impairment (adult))?
We study 7,048 people who have side effects while taking Magnesium sulfate from FDA and social media. Among them, 53 have Aphasia. Find out below who they are, when they have Aphasia and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Magnesium sulfate and have Aphasia >>>
Magnesium sulfate (latest outcomes from 7,289 users) has active ingredients of magnesium sulfate. It is often used in migraine.
Aphasia (damage to the parts of the brain that control language) (latest reports from 192,656 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, pain, stress and anxiety.
On Oct, 24, 2014: 7,046 people reported to have side effects when taking Magnesium sulfate. Among them, 53 people (0.75%) have Aphasia.
Time on Magnesium sulfate when people have Aphasia * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Aphasia when taking Magnesium sulfate * :
Age of people who have Aphasia when taking Magnesium sulfate * :
Severity of Aphasia when taking Magnesium sulfate ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Aphasia ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Secondary progressive multiple sclerosis (7 people, 13.21%)
- Multiple sclerosis (5 people, 9.43%)
- Hypertension (3 people, 5.66%)
- Cardiac failure congestive (2 people, 3.77%)
- Relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis (2 people, 3.77%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Potassium chloride (16 people, 30.19%)
- Aspirin (11 people, 20.75%)
- Xanax (10 people, 18.87%)
- Nexium (9 people, 16.98%)
- Solu-medrol (8 people, 15.09%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Aphasia while taking Magnesium Sulfate?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Magnesium sulfate and have Aphasia
- support group for people who take Magnesium sulfate
- support group for people who have Aphasia
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Magnesium sulfate, Aphasia
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Stay away from lisinopril
I move slowly and talk much slower than I used to. A friend of mine helped me find this site. I was taking 40mg of lisinopril for years when all of a sudden I had painful swelling in hands & feet which finally moved to my face. At that point I got scared and went to the E(mergency) R(oom) after I sa ...
- Can crestor cause vertigo?
I started taking Crestor in May of 2011. I had my first big "episode" in June.
Severe vertigo, loss of balance, slurred speech, fatigue, loss for words, tingling, numbness, pressure in back of head...
Didn't have all at once, but went to hospital via ambulance twice. Was first given 1000 mg of kep ...
More reviews for: Magnesium sulfate, Aphasia
On eHealthMe, Magnesium Sulfate (magnesium sulfate) is often used for constipation. Find out below the conditions Magnesium Sulfate is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Magnesium Sulfate used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Magnesium sulfate, Aphasia
Recent Magnesium sulfate related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Magnesium sulfate, Aphasia
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Vyvanse, Celexa for a 12-year old girl who has Attention Deficit Disorder With Hyperactivity, Depression (13 minutes ago)
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (49 minutes ago)
- Nexium, Singulair, Flovent Hfa, Ambien, Seroquel, Prozac for a 33-year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Asthma, Sleep Disorder, Depression (54 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (51 minutes ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (2 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (3 hours ago)
- L Glutathione
- Knee Replacement Total
- Uva Ursi