Home > Magnesium sulfate > Back pain - low > Magnesium sulfate and Back pain - low
Review: could Magnesium sulfate cause Back pain - low?
We study 7,046 people who have side effects while taking Magnesium sulfate from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Back pain - low and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Magnesium sulfate and have Back pain - low >>>
Magnesium sulfate (latest outcomes from 7,289 users) has active ingredients of magnesium sulfate. It is often used in migraine.
Back pain - low
Back pain - low (latest reports from 6,985 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, stress and anxiety, high blood cholesterol, pain.
On Sep, 5, 2014: 7,044 people reported to have side effects when taking Magnesium sulfate. Among them, 1 people (0.01%) has Back Pain - Low.
Time on Magnesium sulfate when people have Back pain - low * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Back pain - low||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Gender of people who have Back pain - low when taking Magnesium sulfate * :
|Back pain - low||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Back pain - low when taking Magnesium sulfate * :
|Back pain - low||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Back pain - low when taking Magnesium sulfate ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Back pain - low||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Back pain - low ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Back pain - low||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Cluster headaches (1 people, 100.00%)
- Sleep disorder (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Namenda (1 people, 100.00%)
- Morphine sulfate (1 people, 100.00%)
- Trazodone hydrochloride (1 people, 100.00%)
- Melatonin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Lamictal (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Back Pain - Low while taking Magnesium Sulfate?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Magnesium sulfate and have Back Pain - Low
- group for people who take Magnesium sulfate
- group for people who have Back Pain - Low
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 day ago):
All lesions necrosis
I live in chronic pain and fatigue
Lisa on Sep, 4, 2014:
Female 55 I have bechets. Diagnosed at 39. I take every medication on that list except I dropped methotrexate. I worse since I dropped it. And I have every symptom including ganglion cyst which needs to be surgically removed to the throat lesion. I can barely function. The only 5hing I dont have is the allergic cough. I did have mrsa phenomia once. Oh most recently plursey. I have been ivig dependent for 13 years.
From this study (5 days ago):
Upper back pain
From this study (1 week ago):
I'm still taking nexium but back pain is getting worse. I've never suffered from lower back pain before.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Magnesium sulfate, Back pain - low
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Horrendous -nearly died from fentanyl
I took Fentanyl 25mcg/hr patch. It should last 3 days. After 24 hours, there was no effect. My doctor recommended adding a second patch. Within 6 hours, I was vomiting every 15 minutes. I removed both patches. I could not even keep down a sip of water for 30 hours. My brother was with me, and he tho ...
- Platelet count decreased in celebrex
I have suffered with back pain since 1952 when I fell 45 feet after accident as tree trimmer. I had lumbar lamenectomy for stenosis, L3, L4 and L5 in 2008, I have had cervical lamenectomy in 1982 for injuries sustained as a Police Officer, have suffered other injuries in career which contributed to ...
More reviews for: Magnesium sulfate, Back pain - low
On eHealthMe, Magnesium Sulfate (magnesium sulfate) is often used for constipation. Find out below the conditions Magnesium Sulfate is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Magnesium Sulfate used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Pravastatin Sodium for a 46-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides (13 minutes ago)
- Cryselle, Sertraline for a 19-year old girl who has Birth Control, Panic Attacks (13 minutes ago)
- Probiotic, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Magnesium Sulfate, B-12, Potassium Gluconate, Calcium, Zinc Sulfate, Fish Oil, Singulair, Wellbutrin, Adderall, Biotin, Atorvastatin Calcium for a 67-year old woman who has Digestion, Sleep Aid, Energy, Osteoporosis, Hair Loss, Heart, Asthma, Depression, HDD , Artery Blockage (22 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Cephalexin and Xarelto
- Tarceva and Blood Bilirubin Increased
- Ubiquinol and High Blood Pressure
- Lightheadedness - Dizzy and Norvasc
- Celexa and Enuresis
Recent user comments
- "I just wanted to know if ABX therapy with these drugs ... " (25 minutes ago)
- "I just started taking Atorvastatin 2 months ago and h ... " (39 minutes ago)
- "Went for a blood test on Aug. 2013 and the platlet co ... " (3 hours ago)
- Pain Relief
- Diclofenac Sodium
- Enterobius Vermicularis