Review: could Magnesium sulfate cause Back pain - low?
Summary: Back pain - low is reported only by a few people who take Magnesium sulfate.
We study 7,051 people who have side effects while taking Magnesium sulfate from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Back pain - low. Find out below who they are, when they have Back pain - low and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Magnesium sulfate and have Back pain - low >>>
Magnesium sulfate has active ingredients of magnesium sulfate. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from Magnesium sulfate 7,296 users)
Back pain - low
Back pain - low has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol, generalized anxiety disorder, stress and anxiety.(latest reports from Back pain - low 6,132 patients)
On Dec, 19, 2014: 7,051 people reported to have side effects when taking Magnesium sulfate. Among them, 2 people (0.03%) have Back Pain - Low.
Time on Magnesium sulfate when people have Back pain - low * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Back pain - low||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Gender of people who have Back pain - low when taking Magnesium sulfate * :
|Back pain - low||50.00%||50.00% |
Age of people who have Back pain - low when taking Magnesium sulfate * :
|Back pain - low||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Back pain - low when taking Magnesium sulfate ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Back pain - low||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Back pain - low ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Back pain - low||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Ulcer - duodenal or gastric (1 people, 50.00%)
- Chronic depression (1 people, 50.00%)
- Bipolar ii disorder (1 people, 50.00%)
- Multiple allergies (1 people, 50.00%)
- Fibromyalgia (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Neurontin (1 people, 50.00%)
- Multivitamin (1 people, 50.00%)
- Claritin (1 people, 50.00%)
- Prilosec (1 people, 50.00%)
- Lithium carbonate (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Back Pain - Low while taking Magnesium Sulfate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Magnesium sulfate and have Back Pain - Low
- support group for people who take Magnesium sulfate
- support group for people who have Back Pain - Low
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Latuda and back & joint pain
(Asked by a 60 year old woman who has Pain - Back, Pain - Joint , and takes Latuda)
I started latuda three nights ago. The first night I had terrible nightmares and cried in my sleep the whole night. The next two nights I have just had vived dreams.I and am mentally doing a lot better but now am experiencing a lot of pain in my lower back , knees and feet. How do I deal with this a ...
- Does bcaa cause migraines?
(Asked by a 40 year old woman who has CFS, Migraines , and takes Cod Liver Oil, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin C (ascorbic Acid), Magnesium Sulfate, Vitamin B3, Selenium, Coenzyme Q10, Iron Dextran, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride)
I took 3 capsules of BCAA and within the next hour I developed a very aggressive migraine. Believing the migraine may have been separate to the tablets, I took another 3 capsules the next day and again within 1 hour I developed a very aggressive migraines. Has anyone had a similar adverse reactio ...
- Does soma stop tamsulosin from working if taken together
(Asked by a 57 year old man who has Back Pain - Low, and takes OxyContin)
I was told taking these two meds counteract each other if taken together by a doctors assistant. Do they counter act each other?
- I am suffering from osteoarthritis. want to know is it curable in ayurved
(Asked by a 41 year old woman who has Knee Pain, Low Back Pain, Hands Pain, Deformation Of Bones, and takes Shallaki, Glucosamine)
Want to start medicine from Ayurved... Drugs mentioned above. WANT TO KNOW SIDE EFFECTS OF THESE DRUGS.
- Can you take ibuprofen for arthritis condition, i have multiple myeloma, i have had stem cell treatment and was clear for 5 years , paraproteins were raised but another stem cell treatment not viable
(Asked by a 69 year old woman who has Pain - Back, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, and takes Ibuprofen, Dhc Plus, Paracetamol)
My consultant has told me Im not to use Ibuprofen as it may alter my blood results. I suffer with pain in my wrists, thighs, lower back. I just dont know who to turn to with this as the pain is 24hrs a day and I dont know what advice is the best!
More questions for: Magnesium sulfate, Back pain - low
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Horrendous -nearly died from fentanyl
(Posted by a 58 year old man who has Low Back Pain, and takes Fentanyl-25)
I took Fentanyl 25mcg/hr patch. It should last 3 days. After 24 hours, there was no effect. My doctor recommended adding a second patch. Within 6 hours, I was vomiting every 15 minutes. I removed both patches. I could not even keep down a sip of water for 30 hours. My brother was with me, and he tho ...
- Platelet count decreased in celebrex
(Posted by a 79 year old man who has Osteoarthritis, Back Pain - Low, and takes Celebrex, Atenolol, Oxycodone)
I have suffered with back pain since 1952 when I fell 45 feet after accident as tree trimmer. I had lumbar lamenectomy for stenosis, L3, L4 and L5 in 2008, I have had cervical lamenectomy in 1982 for injuries sustained as a Police Officer, have suffered other injuries in career which contributed to ...
More reviews for: Magnesium sulfate, Back pain - low
- A study of side effects of Vyvanse for a patient with ADHD. The patient has Irritability, Pain - Back, Dry Mouth, Teeth Grinding And Clenching (a condition in which you grind, gnash or clench your teeth), Vision Problems, Tolerance Increased, Sleep Talking (talking during sleeping), Breathing-related Sleep Disorder
Comments: These are some of the problems I am experiencing. It seems like my dosage is too high, however if I do not take more than 60mg at a time then the Vyvanse has no affect on me whatsoever. I am most concerned about waking up to catch my breath every 30 seconds at night. I was prescribed Adderrall throu ...
- A study of side effects of Gabapentin for a patient with Neck Pain. The patient has Back Pain - Low
Comments: I have been taking gabapentin for 11months and the dose has been gradually increased to 3 x 300mg 4 times a day. Over the last month I have started to get pain in my upper left side of my back which radiates to the left side.
I am concerned this may be causing harm to my pancreas.
- A study of side effects of Cosopt for a patient with Glaucoma. The patient has Pain - Back
Comments: back pain,side pain and abdominal pains- scale for pain about an 8. I have had an uti with blood present. I previously lost a kidney to impacted kidney stones. I feel that the same thing may be going on and I would like an opinion. Thank you. Judy
- A study of side effects of Ibuprofen for a patient with Pain - Back. The patient has Pain - Back
Comments: Today is 11-15-14 and on 11-13-14 I had a mirena iud placed 6weeks postpartum. About 2hours after my mid to lower back started hurting. I tried stretching and got no relief. Is it possible that the iud is causing this pain?
- A study of drug interactions between Magnesium Sulfate, Vitamins, Flonase, Fenofibrate, Niaspan, Lovaza, Valacyclovir Hydrochloride, Androgel, Bystolic, Nexium, Diovan for a patient with Low Magnesium, Fatigue, Post Nasal Drip, High Bloood Triglycerides, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Herpes Gestationis, Low Testosterone, Heart, Gerd, High Blood Pressure. The patient has
Comments: Six weeks on 300 mg once daily of allopurinol for gout taken at night.
Suffering abnormal fatigue that is making work more challenging.
Considering asking doctor to switch to Uloric as an alternative due to fatigue symptoms.
More related studies for: Magnesium sulfate, Back pain - low
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.