Review: could Magnesium sulfate cause Back pain - low?
Summary: Back pain - low is reported only by a few people who take Magnesium sulfate.
We study 7,059 people who have side effects while taking Magnesium sulfate from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Back pain - low. Find out below who they are, when they have Back pain - low and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Magnesium sulfate and have Back pain - low >>>
Magnesium sulfate has active ingredients of magnesium sulfate. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from 7,306 Magnesium sulfate users)
Back pain - low
Back pain - low has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol, generalized anxiety disorder, stress and anxiety. (latest reports from 6,353 Back pain - low patients)
On Mar, 4, 2015: 7,059 people reported to have side effects when taking Magnesium sulfate. Among them, 3 people (0.04%) have Back Pain - Low.
Time on Magnesium sulfate when people have Back pain - low * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Back pain - low||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00% |
Gender of people who have Back pain - low when taking Magnesium sulfate * :
|Back pain - low||66.67%||33.33% |
Age of people who have Back pain - low when taking Magnesium sulfate * :
|Back pain - low||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||0.00%||33.33%||33.33%||0.00% |
Severity of Back pain - low when taking Magnesium sulfate ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Back pain - low||0.00%||66.67%||33.33%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Back pain - low ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Back pain - low||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Ulcer - duodenal or gastric (1 people, 33.33%)
- Chronic depression (1 people, 33.33%)
- Bipolar ii disorder (1 people, 33.33%)
- Constipation (1 people, 33.33%)
- Multiple allergies (1 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Neurontin (1 people, 33.33%)
- Multivitamin (1 people, 33.33%)
- Claritin (1 people, 33.33%)
- Prilosec (1 people, 33.33%)
- Lithium carbonate (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of Magnesium sulfate and back pain - low on
Do you have Back Pain - Low while taking Magnesium Sulfate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Magnesium sulfate and have Back Pain - Low
- support group for people who take Magnesium sulfate
- support group for people who have Back Pain - Low
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Calcium, Vitamin D, Magnesium Sulfate In Plastic Container, Biotin, Vitamin B12, Cytomel, Singulair, Elavil, Omeprazole, Effexor Xr for a 41-year old woman with Osteoporosis, Chronic Depression, Migraine - Classic, Keratosis Pilaris, Asthma, Gerd. The patient has High Blood Pressure
- A study of drug interactions between Levaquin, Levaquin, Floxin for a 58-year old man with Pneumonia. The patient has Fatigue, Burning Eyes, Bedridden, Numbness In Hands Or Feet, Cidp, Biopsy - Carpal Tunnel, Not Breathing, Back Pain - Low, Peripheral Neuropathy
- A study of drug interactions between Dulera, Ventolin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Effexor Xr, Vyvanse for a 38-year old woman with Asthma, Hypothyroidism, Anxiety, Add. The patient has Urniating Frequently, Itchy Skin, Sore Throat, Back Pain - Low, Swollen Lymph Nodes
- A study of drug interactions between Conjugated Linoleic Acid, Magnesium Sulfate, Minocycline Hydrochloride, Armour Thyroid, Wellbutrin Xl, Adderall 5, Adderall Xr 30 for a 40-year old woman with Weight Gain, Stress Symptoms, Cystic Acne, Hypothyroidism, Depression, Adhd. The patient has Weight Gain, Tiredness, Recurring Skin Boils
- A study of drug interactions between Depo-provera, Vitex for a 23-year old woman with PCOS. The patient has Discharge From The Vagina, Mood Swings, Backache, Stools Watery, Headache
Recent Magnesium sulfate related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.