Home > Magnesium sulfate > Death > Magnesium sulfate and Death
Review: could Magnesium sulfate cause Death?
Summary: Death is found among people who take Magnesium sulfate, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Heparin, and have Pain.
We study 7,048 people who have side effects while taking Magnesium sulfate from FDA and social media. Among them, 227 have Death. Find out below who they are, when they have Death and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Magnesium sulfate and have Death >>>
Magnesium sulfate (latest outcomes from 7,294 users) has active ingredients of magnesium sulfate. It is often used in constipation.
Death (latest reports from 546,449 patients)
On Nov, 23, 2014: 7,048 people reported to have side effects when taking Magnesium sulfate. Among them, 228 people (3.23%) have Death.
Time on Magnesium sulfate when people have Death * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Death when taking Magnesium sulfate * :
Age of people who have Death when taking Magnesium sulfate * :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (16 people, 7.02%)
- Constipation (14 people, 6.14%)
- Non-small cell lung cancer (12 people, 5.26%)
- Nausea (10 people, 4.39%)
- Anxiety (7 people, 3.07%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Heparin (116 people, 50.88%)
- Trasylol (115 people, 50.44%)
- Lasix (85 people, 37.28%)
- Protamine sulfate (82 people, 35.96%)
- Versed (68 people, 29.82%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Death while taking Magnesium Sulfate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Magnesium sulfate and have Death
- support group for people who take Magnesium sulfate
- support group for people who have Death
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does bcaa cause migraines?
(Asked by a 40 year old woman who has CFS, Migraines , and takes Cod Liver Oil, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin C (ascorbic Acid), Magnesium Sulfate, Vitamin B3, Selenium, Coenzyme Q10, Iron Dextran, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride)
I took 3 capsules of BCAA and within the next hour I developed a very aggressive migraine. Believing the migraine may have been separate to the tablets, I took another 3 capsules the next day and again within 1 hour I developed a very aggressive migraines. Has anyone had a similar adverse reactio ...
- I have nightmares almost every night with thrashing and kicking...is this caused by my medications
(Asked by a 60 year old man who has Thrashing And Kicking Nightmares, and takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Prozac, Ginkgo Biloba, Hydralazine Hydrochloride, Lisinopril, Amlodipine, Terazosin Hydrochloride, Potassium Chloride, Beta Glucans, Ashwagandha, Garlic Oil, Magnesium Sulfate, Vitamin C, Coenzyme Q10, Ginseng, Melatonin, Salmon Oil, Slo-Niacin, Zinc Sulfate, Probiotic, Glycine, Grape Seed, Chromium Picolinate, SEANOL, Iron EDTA, Vitamin D, B Complex Vitamin, Multivitamin)
Diagnosed with sleep apnea 2 years ago and uses a C-pap machine every night.
- How long do mood swings last from effexor withdrawal?
(Asked by a 19 year old girl who has Anxiety Disorder, and takes Fish Oil, Benadryl, Magnesium Sulfate)
I've been effexor since August 2012. Highest dose
Was 150mg for 6 weeks. It did nothing; in fact my anxiety
Got worse. Decided to cut dose in half to 75mg. Subsequently got
Bad withdrawals. Tapered for 6 months to 50mg.
I'm tapering very slowly. I hate the mood swings and zaps the
- Causes of extreme fatigue and fainting when stressed and chronic panic/anxiety and insomnia
(Asked by a 51 year old woman who has Death Of Child, Depression - Major, Panic Disorder With Agoraphobia, Anxiety Disorder, GERD, and takes Clonazepam, Protonix)
since daughters death 6 years ago I have been extremely fatigued, no energy for anything, dizziness chronic and have fainted about 7 times in the past 18 months, severe panic when leaving my home to the point of choking and vomiting, also wake up with flashbacks to my childs death nightly. Have bee ...
- Have you heard of people taking large amounts of imodium to get "opiod" feeling and death due to amount taken?
(Asked by a 21 year old man who has Death Of Child, and takes Imodium)
My 21 year old son passed away unexpectedly due to large amount of Imodium taken. As I have found out he had been taking this OTC medication to get the same feeling as pain medication(opioids). This medication showed up in his toxicology report. Can anyone help me understand how this could cause dea ...
More questions for: Magnesium sulfate, Death
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Oxymorphone & amphetamine toxicity
(Posted by a 40 year old man who has Death, and takes Oxymorphone Hydrochloride)
My 38 year old husband died in October. Toxicology and autopsy results showed the cause of death to be 'Oxymorphone & Amphetamine Toxicity'. Levels were at the high end of what is conssidered a 'therapeutic dose level', especially since he had developed a tolerance. He was prescribe ...
More reviews for: Magnesium sulfate, Death
- A study of drug interactions between Calcium, Magnesium, Multivitamin, Paxil, Glimepiride, Lovastatin, Metformin, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Doxycycline for a patient with Health, Stress And Anxiety, Diabetes, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Hypertension, Coughing Up Blood. The patient has Death, Swelling
Comments: My wife took these meds one morning, then that evening she took the Doxycycline and around 05:00 hours the next morning her throat started closing and she Called Kaiser Permanente, getting the answering service. After describing her symptom,which kept getting progressively worse, the medical profes ...
- A study of drug interactions between Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Atenolol, Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Lyrica, Hydroxyzine Pamoate, Magnesium Sulfate In Plastic Container, Potassium Gluconate, B-12 for a patient with Depression, High Blood Pressure, Pain, Fibromyalgia, Anxiety, Heart Rate Abnormal, Protein C Deficiency. The patient has Amitriptyline Hydrochloride
Comments: soon after a doseage increase from Amitriptyline 50mg at bedtime to 100mg taken at bedtime, I began sleepwalking. On the first occurance in week 1 I tore the toilet lid and seat off of the toilet. Upon waking up in the morning, I had recall of the event, but no recall of what rationalle caused me ...
- A study of side effects of Bleomycin Sulfate for a patient with Tumor. The patient has Death Of Sibling
Comments: My baby brother (21)was diagnosed with non-cancerous brain tumors in August 2009. He surivied two brain surgeries and completed 4 months of chemo (bleomycin) in Feb 2010. He was in his second week of radiation (Mar 2010) when one of his lungs collapsed. He was admitted to the hospital and a 1 week l ...
More related studies for: Magnesium sulfate, Death
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Methimazole and Thrombophlebitis
- Zyprexa and Infertility
- Biotin and Vaginal Discharge
- Gynaecomastia and Atenolol
- Metallic Taste and Nitroglycerin
- Can i take melatonin if i take prograf?
I take Prograf to prevent organ rejection in a liver trans ... (1 hour ago)
- What medication can i add to viibryd
Answer: I have, ADHD, depression, anxiety and recently diagnosed w ... (5 hours ago)
- What would be alternative for oxycontin 10 mg tablets?
Urine retention , I wake up with chronic pain in my lower ... (7 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- A really bad day ritalin+orange juice
I took Ritaline, then Orange juice. I couldn't do my exam ... (1 hour ago)
- Tingling feet and hands
I have used flagyl 3 times and after stopping the use of t ... (6 hours ago)
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (2 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Pantoprazole, Clonidine, Cymbalta, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Alprazolam, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Opana Er, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Augmentin '875' for a 57-year old man who has Heartburn, High Blood Pressure, Fibromyalgia, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Anxiety And Stress, Herniated Intervertebral Disk, Pain, Surgery (8 minutes ago)
- Tylenol W/ Codeine for a 25-year old woman who has TMD (1 hour ago)
- Citalopram Hydrobromide, Ativan, Budesonide for a 56-year old woman who has Anxiety, Colitis Microscopic (1 hour ago)