Home > Magnesium sulfate > Death > Magnesium sulfate and Death
Review: could Magnesium sulfate cause Death?
We study 7,048 people who have side effects while taking Magnesium sulfate from FDA and social media. Among them, 228 have Death. Find out below who they are, when they have Death and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Magnesium sulfate and have Death >>>
Magnesium sulfate (latest outcomes from 7,289 users) has active ingredients of magnesium sulfate. It is often used in migraine.
Death (latest reports from 542,618 patients)
On Oct, 22, 2014: 7,046 people reported to have side effects when taking Magnesium sulfate. Among them, 228 people (3.24%) have Death.
Time on Magnesium sulfate when people have Death * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Death when taking Magnesium sulfate * :
Age of people who have Death when taking Magnesium sulfate * :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (16 people, 7.02%)
- Constipation (14 people, 6.14%)
- Non-small cell lung cancer (12 people, 5.26%)
- Nausea (10 people, 4.39%)
- Anxiety (7 people, 3.07%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Heparin (116 people, 50.88%)
- Trasylol (115 people, 50.44%)
- Lasix (85 people, 37.28%)
- Protamine sulfate (82 people, 35.96%)
- Versed (68 people, 29.82%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Death while taking Magnesium Sulfate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Magnesium sulfate and have Death
- support group for people who take Magnesium sulfate
- support group for people who have Death
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Magnesium sulfate, Death
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Oxymorphone & amphetamine toxicity
My 38 year old husband died in October. Toxicology and autopsy results showed the cause of death to be 'Oxymorphone & Amphetamine Toxicity'. Levels were at the high end of what is conssidered a 'therapeutic dose level', especially since he had developed a tolerance. He was prescribe ...
More reviews for: Magnesium sulfate, Death
On eHealthMe, Magnesium Sulfate (magnesium sulfate) is often used for constipation. Find out below the conditions Magnesium Sulfate is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Magnesium Sulfate used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Magnesium sulfate, Death
Recent Magnesium sulfate related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Magnesium Sulfate, Lipitor, Bystolic for a 68-year old woman who has Heart Rate Irregular
- Comparions of Magnesium Sulfate, Clindamycin Hydrochloride for a 40-year old woman who has Tooth Infection
- Comparions of Magnesium Sulfate, Apple Cider Vinegar for a 69-year old woman who has Zopiclone
- Comparions of Vyvanse, Magnesium Sulfate for a 22-year old man who has ADHD
- Comparions of Wellbutrin Xl (Smithkline Beecham) - 300MG, Magnesium Sulfate for a 45-year old woman who has Major Depression
- Comparions of Ativan, Magnesium Sulfate for a 53-year old man who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Synthroid (Abbott) - 0.125MG, Magnesium Sulfate for a 46-year old woman who has Low Thyroid
- Comparions of Magnesium Sulfate, Polyethylene Glycol 3350 for a 66-year old man who has Severe Constipation From Opioid
- Comparions of Ciprofloxacin, Magnesium Sulfate for a 47-year old woman who has UTI - Recurrent
- Comparions of Sertraline Hydrochloride (Ivax Pharms) - EQ 100MG BASE, Magnesium Sulfate for a 33-year old woman who has Depression
More related comparison studies for: Magnesium sulfate, Death
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (57 minutes ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (1 hour ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
- Escitalopram and Burning Sensation
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (5 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (6 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (9 hours ago)
- Mentha Lavanduliodora
- Abscess Intestinal
- Allergenic Desensitisation Procedure
- Wellbutrin Sr (glaxosmithkline) 200mg