Home > Magnesium sulfate > Delirium tremens > Magnesium sulfate and Delirium tremens
Review: could Magnesium sulfate cause Delirium tremens?
We study 7,048 people who have side effects while taking Magnesium sulfate from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Delirium tremens and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Magnesium sulfate and have Delirium tremens >>>
Magnesium sulfate (latest outcomes from 7,294 users) has active ingredients of magnesium sulfate. It is often used in constipation.
Delirium tremens (a psychotic condition typical of withdrawal in chronic alcoholics) (latest reports from 1,513 patients) has been reported by people with pain, back pain, depression, stress and anxiety, alcoholism.
On Oct, 31, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Delirium Tremens while taking Magnesium Sulfate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Magnesium sulfate
- support group for people who have Delirium Tremens
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does bcaa cause migraines?
(Asked by a 40 year old woman who has CFS, Migraines , and takes Cod Liver Oil, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin C (ascorbic Acid), Magnesium Sulfate, Vitamin B3, Selenium, Coenzyme Q10, Iron Dextran, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride)
I took 3 capsules of BCAA and within the next hour I developed a very aggressive migraine. Believing the migraine may have been separate to the tablets, I took another 3 capsules the next day and again within 1 hour I developed a very aggressive migraines. Has anyone had a similar adverse reactio ...
- I have nightmares almost every night with thrashing and kicking...is this caused by my medications
(Asked by a 60 year old man who has Thrashing And Kicking Nightmares, and takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Prozac, Ginkgo Biloba, Hydralazine Hydrochloride, Lisinopril, Amlodipine, Terazosin Hydrochloride, Potassium Chloride, Beta Glucans, Ashwagandha, Garlic Oil, Magnesium Sulfate, Vitamin C, Coenzyme Q10, Ginseng, Melatonin, Salmon Oil, Slo-Niacin, Zinc Sulfate, Probiotic, Glycine, Grape Seed, Chromium Picolinate, SEANOL, Iron EDTA, Vitamin D, B Complex Vitamin, Multivitamin)
Diagnosed with sleep apnea 2 years ago and uses a C-pap machine every night.
- How long do mood swings last from effexor withdrawal?
(Asked by a 19 year old girl who has Anxiety Disorder, and takes Fish Oil, Benadryl, Magnesium Sulfate)
I've been effexor since August 2012. Highest dose
Was 150mg for 6 weeks. It did nothing; in fact my anxiety
Got worse. Decided to cut dose in half to 75mg. Subsequently got
Bad withdrawals. Tapered for 6 months to 50mg.
I'm tapering very slowly. I hate the mood swings and zaps the
More questions for: Magnesium sulfate, Delirium tremens
More reviews for: Magnesium sulfate, Delirium tremens
- A study of drug interactions between Magnesium Sulfate, Vitamins, Flonase, Fenofibrate, Niaspan, Lovaza, Valacyclovir Hydrochloride, Androgel, Bystolic, Nexium, Diovan for a patient with Low Magnesium, Fatigue, Post Nasal Drip, High Bloood Triglycerides, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Herpes Gestationis, Low Testosterone, Heart, Gerd, High Blood Pressure. The patient has
Comments: Six weeks on 300 mg once daily of allopurinol for gout taken at night.
Suffering abnormal fatigue that is making work more challenging.
Considering asking doctor to switch to Uloric as an alternative due to fatigue symptoms.
- A study of drug interactions between Calcium, Magnesium Sulfate In Plastic Container, Acyclovir, Dexamethasone, Velcade, Thalomid for a patient with Multiple Myeloma, Myeloma - Multiple. The patient has Sudden Memory Loss
Comments: Many other drugs during Velcade weeks
- A study of drug interactions between Trazodone Hydrochloride, Magnesium Sulfate, B-12, Potassium Gluconate, Calcium, Zinc Sulfate, Fish Oil, Singulair, Wellbutrin, Adderall, Biotin, Atorvastatin Calcium for a patient with Sleep Aid, Energy, Osteoporosis, Hair Loss, Heart, Asthma, Depression, Hdd, Artery Blockage. The patient has
Comments: I just started taking Atorvastatin 2 months ago and have started losing a lot of hair.
- A study of drug interactions between Arixtra, Vagifem, Vitamin D, Zoloft, Spironolactone, Rapamune, Tacrolimus, Sodium Pentobarbital, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Omeprazole, Lorazepam, Furosemide, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Cozaar, Vitamin B12, Buspar, ASA for a patient with Blood Disorder, Vaginal Disorder, Low Level Of Vitamin D, Depression, Renal Failure - Chronic, Pancreas Transplant Rejection, Seizure - Grand Mal, Cardiac Flutter, Hypokalaemia, Gerd, Post-traumatic Syndrome, Renal Failure Chronic/ Heart Failure, Atrial Fibrillation/flutter, Hypertension, Pre-existing Disease, Anxiety Disorder, Stent. The patient has
Comments: I have severe nausea, dizziness,headache, incontinence when taking Fondapariaux Sodium and Aritra have light headness, somnolence. I need to be on a anticoagulant because of stents just placed 6 months ago.
- A study of side effects of Azithromycin for a patient with Cough. The patient has Delirium Tremens (a psychotic condition typical of withdrawal in chronic alcoholics)
Comments: After 3 doses delirium started
More related studies for: Magnesium sulfate, Delirium tremens
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.