Review: could Magnesium sulfate cause Eyelid twitch?
Summary: Eyelid twitch is reported only by a few people who take Magnesium sulfate.
We study 7,051 people who have side effects while taking Magnesium sulfate from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Eyelid twitch. Find out below who they are, when they have Eyelid twitch and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Magnesium sulfate and have Eyelid twitch >>>
Magnesium sulfate has active ingredients of magnesium sulfate. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from Magnesium sulfate 7,296 users)
Eyelid twitch (spontaneous and uncontrolled spasms of the muscles) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, stress and anxiety, rheumatoid arthritis, bipolar disorder.(latest reports from Eyelid twitch 1,852 patients)
On Nov, 26, 2014: 7,048 people reported to have side effects when taking Magnesium sulfate. Among them, 2 people (0.03%) have Eyelid Twitch.
Time on Magnesium sulfate when people have Eyelid twitch * :
Gender of people who have Eyelid twitch when taking Magnesium sulfate * :
|Eyelid twitch||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Eyelid twitch when taking Magnesium sulfate * :
|Eyelid twitch||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Eyelid twitch when taking Magnesium sulfate ** :
How people recovered from Eyelid twitch ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Incontinence (2 people, 100.00%)
- Urinary incontinence (2 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Allopurinol (2 people, 100.00%)
- Detrol la (2 people, 100.00%)
- Detrol (2 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Eyelid Twitch while taking Magnesium Sulfate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Magnesium sulfate and have Eyelid Twitch
- support group for people who take Magnesium sulfate
- support group for people who have Eyelid Twitch
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can my eye twitch be because of lexapro?
So I have had symptoms of anxiety and depression due to a lot of stressors and disasters that happened in my life over the past two years. As my anxiety got worse after a breast biopsy, I started freaking out and thinking I may have MS because my sister has MS. So I went to my GP and she decided my symptoms do not follow the symptoms of MS or any similar problem and it should most likely be anxiety. She put me on Lexapro and Clonazepam. At first I was very hesitant to take medication but as my symptoms got worse I decided to give it a try. I was on Lexopro 5 mg for about two months and then I went to 10 mg, and I would take 1 or 2 Clonazepam a day. And this all started 5 months ago. And things seemed to be working just fine.Until about two months ago I started having this freaking annoying eye twitch on my upper left eyelid. I have had eye twitches before but they always go away after a couple of days or a week top. This one has been lasting for 2 months now and seems to be just getting worse. I went to the GP and my eye doctor and they still found no cause and said it's probably stress and anxiety. I have not been overly stressed and I get plenty of sleep, 10 hrs or more! and I stopped taking caffeine and alcohol after the twitch started. Any idea? Could it be because of medication? I also need to add I have had thumb twitching and severe spasms in my muscles around my right thumb starting in May (before taking any medication).
- Does bcaa cause migraines?
I took 3 capsules of BCAA and within the next hour I developed a very aggressive migraine. Believing the migraine may have been separate to the tablets, I took another 3 capsules the next day and again within 1 hour I developed a very aggressive migraines. Has anyone had a similar adverse reaction?
- Has anyone besides me have blepharospasm after trigeminal neurology sugery
After Gamma Knife surgery for Trigeminal Neurology(a nerve problem) I later(4 years) was diagnosed with Blepharospasm/Meige Syndrome. Botox injections have been less than effective. Then I recently had Trigeminal Cyber Knife surgery on the other side of my face and still have nerve sensations on the side of my face where I received the original surgery. Could the Trigeminal Nerves be the cause of my Blepharospasm/Meige Syndrome and can the brain stimulation procedure address both?
- I have nightmares almost every night with thrashing and kicking...is this caused by my medications (1 answer)
Diagnosed with sleep apnea 2 years ago and uses a C-pap machine every night.
- How long do mood swings last from effexor withdrawal?
I've been effexor since August 2012. Highest dose
Was 150mg for 6 weeks. It did nothing; in fact my anxiety
Got worse. Decided to cut dose in half to 75mg. Subsequently got
Bad withdrawals. Tapered for 6 months to 50mg.
I'm tapering very slowly. I hate the mood swings and zaps the
Worst. How long will they last?
More questions for: Magnesium sulfate, Eyelid twitch
More reviews for: Magnesium sulfate, Eyelid twitch
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- Six weeks on 300 mg once daily of allopurinol for gout taken at night.
Suffering abnormal fatigue that is making work more challenging.
Considering asking doctor to switch to Uloric as an alternative due to fatigue symptoms.
- I take the following doses of the above listed meds: vyvanse 70mg duloxetine 60mg klonopin 1mg 3xday as needed, levothyroxin 100mcg lamicatal 200 mg. My PCP suspects seratonin syndrome as I have all of the symptoms. Daily, I constantly get an electrical shock feeling in my brain when moving my eyes. ...
- I have severe nausea, dizziness,headache, incontinence when taking Fondapariaux Sodium and Aritra have light headness, somnolence. I need to be on a anticoagulant because of stents just placed 6 months ago.
- Not on borage seed oil. Would like to see it's interaction with meds I'm already on. I have pmdd, gad, ptsd, bpd, bipolar II, complex-ptsd, major depression, ocd, add, asthma and costocondritis. Allergic to pineapple and caffeine.
- I started taking amoxotine only 10mg per day to build up slowly. After 3 days I developed a eyelid twitch of the left eyelid which I did not at first connect to the medication as I could not see anything about this within the list of side effects. The twitching got worse and more frequent on a dai ...
More related studies for: Magnesium sulfate, Eyelid twitch
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.