Review: could Magnesium sulfate cause Eyelid twitch?
Summary: Eyelid twitch is reported only by a few people who take Magnesium sulfate.
We study 7,062 people who have side effects while taking Magnesium sulfate from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Eyelid twitch. Find out below who they are, when they have Eyelid twitch and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Magnesium sulfate and have Eyelid twitch >>>
Magnesium sulfate has active ingredients of magnesium sulfate. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from 7,307 Magnesium sulfate users)
Eyelid twitch (spontaneous and uncontrolled spasms of the muscles) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, stress and anxiety, rheumatoid arthritis, bipolar disorder. (latest reports from 1,879 Eyelid twitch patients)
On Mar, 3, 2015: 7,059 people reported to have side effects when taking Magnesium sulfate. Among them, 2 people (0.03%) have Eyelid Twitch.
Time on Magnesium sulfate when people have Eyelid twitch * :
Gender of people who have Eyelid twitch when taking Magnesium sulfate * :
|Eyelid twitch||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Eyelid twitch when taking Magnesium sulfate * :
|Eyelid twitch||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Eyelid twitch when taking Magnesium sulfate ** :
How people recovered from Eyelid twitch ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Incontinence (2 people, 100.00%)
- Urinary incontinence (2 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Allopurinol (2 people, 100.00%)
- Detrol la (2 people, 100.00%)
- Detrol (2 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of magnesium sulfate and eyelid twitch on
Do you have Eyelid Twitch while taking Magnesium Sulfate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Magnesium sulfate and have Eyelid Twitch
- support group for people who take Magnesium sulfate
- support group for people who have Eyelid Twitch
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Tegretol for a 25-year old man with Head Trauma. The patient has Eye Twitch (eyelid twitching is spontaneous and uncontrolled spasms of the muscles)
- A study of drug interactions between Conjugated Linoleic Acid, Magnesium Sulfate, Minocycline Hydrochloride, Armour Thyroid, Wellbutrin Xl, Adderall 5, Adderall Xr 30 for a 40-year old woman with Weight Gain, Stress Symptoms, Cystic Acne, Hypothyroidism, Depression, Adhd. The patient has Weight Gain, Tiredness, Recurring Skin Boils
- A study of drug interactions between Progesterone, Lisinopril, Armour Thyroid, Prednisone for a 51-year old woman with Hormone Level Nos Abnormal, High Blood Pressure, Hashimoto's Disease, Polymyalgia Rheumatica. The patient has Neck Pain, Blurred Vision, Knee Pain, Shoulder Pain, Eye Twitch, Neck Stiffness, Cervicogenic Headache, Pain - Muscles
- A study of drug interactions between Melatonin, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Magnesium Citrate, Fish Oil, Vitamin D, Mirtazapine, Remeron, Remeron Soltab, Tryptophan for a 35-year old man with Sleep Lack Of (ptsd), In Conjunction With Remeron/mirtazapine To Block/prevent Nightmares, Lack Of Strength, Balance Disorder, Living Will, Depression. The patient has Spasms Of The Hands Or Feet, Weight Gain, Anxiety Disorder, Agitation, Vulnerable To Suggestion, Piss/crap Self, Abdominal Pain Lower, Hyperactive Sight, Smell And Sound Sensory, Slow Response To Stimuli, Blurred Vision, Black Outs/time Loss, Dizziness, Fainting, Pulmonary Embolism, Pulmonary Hypertension, Nightmares, Depression, Depression Suicidal, Suicidal Ideation, Poisoning
- A study of drug interactions between Fluoxetine, Mirtazapine for a 22-year old woman with Depression Suicidal, Depression. The patient has Eyelid Twitch
Recent Magnesium sulfate related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.