Home > Magnesium sulfate > Eyelid twitch > Magnesium sulfate and Eyelid twitch
Review: could Magnesium sulfate cause Eyelid twitch?
Summary: Eyelid twitch is reported only by a few people who take Magnesium sulfate.
We study 7,048 people who have side effects while taking Magnesium sulfate from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Eyelid twitch. Find out below who they are, when they have Eyelid twitch and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Magnesium sulfate and have Eyelid twitch >>>
Magnesium sulfate (latest outcomes from 7,294 users) has active ingredients of magnesium sulfate. It is often used in constipation.
Eyelid twitch (spontaneous and uncontrolled spasms of the muscles) (latest reports from 1,852 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, stress and anxiety, rheumatoid arthritis, bipolar disorder.
On Nov, 26, 2014: 7,048 people reported to have side effects when taking Magnesium sulfate. Among them, 2 people (0.03%) have Eyelid Twitch.
Time on Magnesium sulfate when people have Eyelid twitch * :
Gender of people who have Eyelid twitch when taking Magnesium sulfate * :
|Eyelid twitch||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Eyelid twitch when taking Magnesium sulfate * :
|Eyelid twitch||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Eyelid twitch when taking Magnesium sulfate ** :
How people recovered from Eyelid twitch ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Incontinence (2 people, 100.00%)
- Urinary incontinence (2 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Allopurinol (2 people, 100.00%)
- Detrol la (2 people, 100.00%)
- Detrol (2 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Eyelid Twitch while taking Magnesium Sulfate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Magnesium sulfate and have Eyelid Twitch
- support group for people who take Magnesium sulfate
- support group for people who have Eyelid Twitch
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can my eye twitch be because of lexapro?
(Asked by a 27 year old woman who has Eyelid Twitch, Muscle Twitching, Twitch - Eyelid, and takes Clonazepam, Lexapro)
So I have had symptoms of anxiety and depression due to a lot of stressors and disasters that happened in my life over the past two years. As my anxiety got worse after a breast biopsy, I started freaking out and thinking I may have MS because my sister has MS. So I went to my GP and she decided my ...
- Does bcaa cause migraines?
(Asked by a 40 year old woman who has CFS, Migraines , and takes Cod Liver Oil, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin C (ascorbic Acid), Magnesium Sulfate, Vitamin B3, Selenium, Coenzyme Q10, Iron Dextran, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride)
I took 3 capsules of BCAA and within the next hour I developed a very aggressive migraine. Believing the migraine may have been separate to the tablets, I took another 3 capsules the next day and again within 1 hour I developed a very aggressive migraines. Has anyone had a similar adverse reactio ...
- Has anyone besides me have blepharospasm after trigeminal neurology sugery
(Asked by a 67 year old woman who has Blepharospasm, Trigeminal Neuralgia, and takes Botox, Tegretol)
After Gamma Knife surgery for Trigeminal Neurology(a nerve problem) I later(4 years) was diagnosed with Blepharospasm/Meige Syndrome. Botox injections have been less than effective. Then I recently had Trigeminal Cyber Knife surgery on the other side of my face and still have nerve sensations on t ...
- I have nightmares almost every night with thrashing and kicking...is this caused by my medications
(Asked by a 60 year old man who has Thrashing And Kicking Nightmares, and takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Prozac, Ginkgo Biloba, Hydralazine Hydrochloride, Lisinopril, Amlodipine, Terazosin Hydrochloride, Potassium Chloride, Beta Glucans, Ashwagandha, Garlic Oil, Magnesium Sulfate, Vitamin C, Coenzyme Q10, Ginseng, Melatonin, Salmon Oil, Slo-Niacin, Zinc Sulfate, Probiotic, Glycine, Grape Seed, Chromium Picolinate, SEANOL, Iron EDTA, Vitamin D, B Complex Vitamin, Multivitamin)
Diagnosed with sleep apnea 2 years ago and uses a C-pap machine every night.
- How long do mood swings last from effexor withdrawal?
(Asked by a 19 year old girl who has Anxiety Disorder, and takes Fish Oil, Benadryl, Magnesium Sulfate)
I've been effexor since August 2012. Highest dose
Was 150mg for 6 weeks. It did nothing; in fact my anxiety
Got worse. Decided to cut dose in half to 75mg. Subsequently got
Bad withdrawals. Tapered for 6 months to 50mg.
I'm tapering very slowly. I hate the mood swings and zaps the
More questions for: Magnesium sulfate, Eyelid twitch
More reviews for: Magnesium sulfate, Eyelid twitch
- A study of drug interactions between Magnesium Sulfate, Vitamins, Flonase, Fenofibrate, Niaspan, Lovaza, Valacyclovir Hydrochloride, Androgel, Bystolic, Nexium, Diovan for a patient with Low Magnesium, Fatigue, Post Nasal Drip, High Bloood Triglycerides, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Herpes Gestationis, Low Testosterone, Heart, Gerd, High Blood Pressure. The patient has
Comments: Six weeks on 300 mg once daily of allopurinol for gout taken at night.
Suffering abnormal fatigue that is making work more challenging.
Considering asking doctor to switch to Uloric as an alternative due to fatigue symptoms.
- A study of drug interactions between Levothyroxine Sodium, Klonopin, Lamictal, Vyvanse, Duloxetine Hydrochloride for a patient with Thyroid Disorder, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Mood Disorder, Adhd, Depression. The patient has Hypertension, Muscle Twitching, Eye Twitch, Memory Loss, Confusional State, Tremor, Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine, Eye Zaps, Eye Redness
Comments: I take the following doses of the above listed meds: vyvanse 70mg duloxetine 60mg klonopin 1mg 3xday as needed, levothyroxin 100mcg lamicatal 200 mg. My PCP suspects seratonin syndrome as I have all of the symptoms. Daily, I constantly get an electrical shock feeling in my brain when moving my eyes. ...
- A study of drug interactions between Arixtra, Vagifem, Vitamin D, Zoloft, Spironolactone, Rapamune, Tacrolimus, Sodium Pentobarbital, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Omeprazole, Lorazepam, Furosemide, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Cozaar, Vitamin B12, Buspar, ASA for a patient with Blood Disorder, Vaginal Disorder, Low Level Of Vitamin D, Depression, Renal Failure - Chronic, Pancreas Transplant Rejection, Seizure - Grand Mal, Cardiac Flutter, Hypokalaemia, Gerd, Post-traumatic Syndrome, Renal Failure Chronic/ Heart Failure, Atrial Fibrillation/flutter, Hypertension, Pre-existing Disease, Anxiety Disorder, Stent. The patient has
Comments: I have severe nausea, dizziness,headache, incontinence when taking Fondapariaux Sodium and Aritra have light headness, somnolence. I need to be on a anticoagulant because of stents just placed 6 months ago.
- A study of drug interactions between Tylenol, Magnesium Sulfate, B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin D, Concerta, Celexa, Borage Seed Oil, Lamictal for a patient with Costochondritis, Add, Gad, Depression Suicidal, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, Anti-inflammitory, Borderline Personality Disorder. The patient has
Comments: Not on borage seed oil. Would like to see it's interaction with meds I'm already on. I have pmdd, gad, ptsd, bpd, bipolar II, complex-ptsd, major depression, ocd, add, asthma and costocondritis. Allergic to pineapple and caffeine.
- A study of drug interactions between Atomoxetine Hydrochloride, Propranolol Hydrochloride for a patient with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Migraine. The patient has Eyelid Twitch
Comments: I started taking amoxotine only 10mg per day to build up slowly. After 3 days I developed a eyelid twitch of the left eyelid which I did not at first connect to the medication as I could not see anything about this within the list of side effects. The twitching got worse and more frequent on a dai ...
More related studies for: Magnesium sulfate, Eyelid twitch
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.