Review: could Magnesium sulfate cause Hemorrhoids?
Summary: there is no Hemorrhoids reported by people who take Magnesium sulfate yet.
We study 7,051 people who have side effects while taking Magnesium sulfate from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Hemorrhoids and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Magnesium sulfate and have Hemorrhoids >>>
Magnesium sulfate has active ingredients of magnesium sulfate. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from Magnesium sulfate 7,296 users)
Hemorrhoids (piles) has been reported by people with depression, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, insomnia, high blood pressure, hypothyroidism.(latest reports from Hemorrhoids 67 patients)
On Nov, 29, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Hemorrhoids while taking Magnesium Sulfate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Magnesium sulfate
- support group for people who have Hemorrhoids
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Magnesium sulfate, Hemorrhoids
More reviews for: Magnesium sulfate, Hemorrhoids
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- Six weeks on 300 mg once daily of allopurinol for gout taken at night.
Suffering abnormal fatigue that is making work more challenging.
Considering asking doctor to switch to Uloric as an alternative due to fatigue symptoms.
- Severe pain and feeling of bruising for two weeks and counting after intercourse. Feeling bruised to the touch throughout entire perineum area. Muscle pain. Hurts to sit, walk, lay on back, etc. Neuralgia type pains in perineum area.
- I have severe nausea, dizziness,headache, incontinence when taking Fondapariaux Sodium and Aritra have light headness, somnolence. I need to be on a anticoagulant because of stents just placed 6 months ago.
- Hemorrhoids flare up constantly, frequent constipation, as well as rectal bleeding from said hemorrhoids. Bleedingnis bright red with red streaks on stool. Severe pain as well. Only happens while taking seroquel, stopping for 2 weeks alleviates problem.
- Not on borage seed oil. Would like to see it's interaction with meds I'm already on. I have pmdd, gad, ptsd, bpd, bipolar II, complex-ptsd, major depression, ocd, add, asthma and costocondritis. Allergic to pineapple and caffeine.
More related studies for: Magnesium sulfate, Hemorrhoids
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.