Home > Magnesium sulfate > Hepatic enzyme abnormal > Magnesium sulfate and Hepatic enzyme abnormal
Review: could Magnesium sulfate cause Hepatic enzyme abnormal?
We study 7,048 people who have side effects while taking Magnesium sulfate from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Hepatic enzyme abnormal. Find out below who they are, when they have Hepatic enzyme abnormal and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Magnesium sulfate and have Hepatic enzyme abnormal >>>
Magnesium sulfate (latest outcomes from 7,289 users) has active ingredients of magnesium sulfate. It is often used in migraine.
Hepatic enzyme abnormal
Hepatic enzyme abnormal (latest reports from 5,109 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, depression, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 7,046 people reported to have side effects when taking Magnesium sulfate. Among them, 2 people (0.03%) have Hepatic Enzyme Abnormal.
Time on Magnesium sulfate when people have Hepatic enzyme abnormal * :
Gender of people who have Hepatic enzyme abnormal when taking Magnesium sulfate * :
|Hepatic enzyme abnormal||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Hepatic enzyme abnormal when taking Magnesium sulfate * :
|Hepatic enzyme abnormal||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||50.00% |
Severity of Hepatic enzyme abnormal when taking Magnesium sulfate ** :
How people recovered from Hepatic enzyme abnormal ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Migraine (1 people, 50.00%)
- Osteoporosis (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Vitamin d (2 people, 100.00%)
- Vitamin e (2 people, 100.00%)
- M.v.i. (1 people, 50.00%)
- Accupril (1 people, 50.00%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hepatic Enzyme Abnormal while taking Magnesium Sulfate?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Magnesium sulfate and have Hepatic Enzyme Abnormal
- support group for people who take Magnesium sulfate
- support group for people who have Hepatic Enzyme Abnormal
Comments from related studies:
From this study (3 days ago):
I just started taking Atorvastatin 2 months ago and have started losing a lot of hair.
From this study (4 months ago):
I have severe nausea, dizziness,headache, incontinence when taking Fondapariaux Sodium and Aritra have light headness, somnolence. I need to be on a anticoagulant because of stents just placed 6 months ago.
From this study (8 months ago):
Not on borage seed oil. Would like to see it's interaction with meds I'm already on. I have pmdd, gad, ptsd, bpd, bipolar II, complex-ptsd, major depression, ocd, add, asthma and costocondritis. Allergic to pineapple and caffeine.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Magnesium sulfate, Hepatic enzyme abnormal
More reviews for: Magnesium sulfate, Hepatic enzyme abnormal
On eHealthMe, Magnesium Sulfate (magnesium sulfate) is often used for migraine. Find out below the conditions Magnesium Sulfate is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Magnesium Sulfate used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (21 minutes ago)
- Vyvanse, Celexa for a 12-year old girl who has Attention Deficit Disorder With Hyperactivity, Depression (52 minutes ago)
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (1 hour ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (2 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (3 hours ago)
- Osteonecrosis Of Jaw
- Skin Depigmentation
- Elevated Insulin Like Growth Factor I
- Finger Hypoplasia