Review: could Magnesium sulfate cause Hepatic enzyme abnormal?
Summary: Hepatic enzyme abnormal is reported only by a few people who take Magnesium sulfate.
We study 7,062 people who have side effects while taking Magnesium sulfate from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Hepatic enzyme abnormal. Find out below who they are, when they have Hepatic enzyme abnormal and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Magnesium sulfate and have Hepatic enzyme abnormal >>>
Magnesium sulfate has active ingredients of magnesium sulfate. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from 7,307 Magnesium sulfate users)
Hepatic enzyme abnormal
Hepatic enzyme abnormal has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, depression, high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 1,121 Hepatic enzyme abnormal patients)
On Mar, 30, 2015: 7,062 people reported to have side effects when taking Magnesium sulfate. Among them, 2 people (0.03%) have Hepatic Enzyme Abnormal.
Time on Magnesium sulfate when people have Hepatic enzyme abnormal * :
Gender of people who have Hepatic enzyme abnormal when taking Magnesium sulfate * :
|Hepatic enzyme abnormal||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Hepatic enzyme abnormal when taking Magnesium sulfate * :
|Hepatic enzyme abnormal||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||50.00% |
Severity of Hepatic enzyme abnormal when taking Magnesium sulfate ** :
How people recovered from Hepatic enzyme abnormal ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Migraine (1 people, 50.00%)
- Osteoporosis (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Vitamin d (2 people, 100.00%)
- Vitamin e (2 people, 100.00%)
- M.v.i. (1 people, 50.00%)
- Accupril (1 people, 50.00%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hepatic Enzyme Abnormal while taking Magnesium Sulfate?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Magnesium sulfate and have Hepatic Enzyme Abnormal
- support group for people who take Magnesium sulfate
- support group for people who have Hepatic Enzyme Abnormal
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Calcium, Vitamin D, Magnesium Sulfate In Plastic Container, Biotin, Vitamin B12, Cytomel, Singulair, Elavil, Omeprazole, Effexor Xr for a 41-year old woman with Osteoporosis, Chronic Depression, Migraine - Classic, Keratosis Pilaris, Asthma, Gerd. The patient has High Blood Pressure
- A study of drug interactions between Conjugated Linoleic Acid, Magnesium Sulfate, Minocycline Hydrochloride, Armour Thyroid, Wellbutrin Xl, Adderall 5, Adderall Xr 30 for a 40-year old woman with Weight Gain, Stress Symptoms, Cystic Acne, Hypothyroidism, Depression, Adhd. The patient has Weight Gain, Tiredness, Recurring Skin Boils
- A study of drug interactions between Melatonin, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Magnesium Citrate, Fish Oil, Vitamin D, Mirtazapine, Remeron, Remeron Soltab, Tryptophan for a 35-year old man with Sleep Lack Of (ptsd), In Conjunction With Remeron/mirtazapine To Block/prevent Nightmares, Lack Of Strength, Balance Disorder, Living Will, Depression. The patient has Spasms Of The Hands Or Feet, Weight Gain, Anxiety Disorder, Agitation, Vulnerable To Suggestion, Piss/crap Self, Abdominal Pain Lower, Hyperactive Sight, Smell And Sound Sensory, Slow Response To Stimuli, Blurred Vision, Black Outs/time Loss, Dizziness, Fainting, Pulmonary Embolism, Pulmonary Hypertension, Nightmares, Depression, Depression Suicidal, Suicidal Ideation, Poisoning
- A study of side effects of Magnesium Sulfate for a 21-year old woman with Constipation. The patient has Pain - Back
- A study of drug interactions between Magnesium Sulfate, Probiotics, Centrum Silver, Calcium, B Complex Vitamin, CoQ10, Mucinex D, Mucinex, Aciphex, Linzess, Synthroid, Estradiol, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Singulair, Advair Diskus 500/50, Celebrex, Viibryd, Baclofen for a 66-year old woman with Muscle Spasticity, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Fatigue - Chronic, Osteopenia, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Sinus Congestion, Copd, Gerd, Constipation, Hypothyroidism, Menopausal Symptoms, Depression, Asthma, Pain - Back, Irritability, Muscle Spasms. The patient has Hyponatraemia
Recent Magnesium sulfate related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.