Review: could Magnesium sulfate cause Sciatica?
Summary: Sciatica is found among people who take Magnesium sulfate, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, also take medication Lisinopril, and have Multiple myeloma.
We study 7,062 people who have side effects while taking Magnesium sulfate from FDA and social media. Among them, 31 have Sciatica. Find out below who they are, when they have Sciatica and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Magnesium sulfate and have Sciatica >>>
Magnesium sulfate has active ingredients of magnesium sulfate. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from 7,307 Magnesium sulfate users)
Sciatica (a set of symptoms including pain caused by general compression or irritation of one of five spinal nerve roots of each sciatic nerve) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis. (latest reports from 7,147 Sciatica patients)
On Mar, 11, 2015: 7,062 people reported to have side effects when taking Magnesium sulfate. Among them, 31 people (0.44%) have Sciatica.
Time on Magnesium sulfate when people have Sciatica * :
Gender of people who have Sciatica when taking Magnesium sulfate * :
Age of people who have Sciatica when taking Magnesium sulfate * :
Severity of Sciatica when taking Magnesium sulfate ** :
How people recovered from Sciatica ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Multiple myeloma (20 people, 64.52%)
- Osteoporosis (1 people, 3.23%)
- Atrial fibrillation (1 people, 3.23%)
- Procedural pain (1 people, 3.23%)
- Heart rate (1 people, 3.23%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lisinopril (25 people, 80.65%)
- Zometa (24 people, 77.42%)
- Levaquin (23 people, 74.19%)
- Prilosec (22 people, 70.97%)
- Neurontin (22 people, 70.97%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of magnesium sulfate and sciatica on
Do you have Sciatica while taking Magnesium Sulfate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Magnesium sulfate and have Sciatica
- support group for people who take Magnesium sulfate
- support group for people who have Sciatica
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Calcium, Vitamin D, Magnesium Sulfate In Plastic Container, Biotin, Vitamin B12, Cytomel, Singulair, Elavil, Omeprazole, Effexor Xr for a 41-year old woman with Osteoporosis, Chronic Depression, Migraine - Classic, Keratosis Pilaris, Asthma, Gerd. The patient has High Blood Pressure
- A study of drug interactions between Conjugated Linoleic Acid, Magnesium Sulfate, Minocycline Hydrochloride, Armour Thyroid, Wellbutrin Xl, Adderall 5, Adderall Xr 30 for a 40-year old woman with Weight Gain, Stress Symptoms, Cystic Acne, Hypothyroidism, Depression, Adhd. The patient has Weight Gain, Tiredness, Recurring Skin Boils
- A study of drug interactions between Melatonin, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Magnesium Citrate, Fish Oil, Vitamin D, Mirtazapine, Remeron, Remeron Soltab, Tryptophan for a 35-year old man with Sleep Lack Of (ptsd), In Conjunction With Remeron/mirtazapine To Block/prevent Nightmares, Lack Of Strength, Balance Disorder, Living Will, Depression. The patient has Spasms Of The Hands Or Feet, Weight Gain, Anxiety Disorder, Agitation, Vulnerable To Suggestion, Piss/crap Self, Abdominal Pain Lower, Hyperactive Sight, Smell And Sound Sensory, Slow Response To Stimuli, Blurred Vision, Black Outs/time Loss, Dizziness, Fainting, Pulmonary Embolism, Pulmonary Hypertension, Nightmares, Depression, Depression Suicidal, Suicidal Ideation, Poisoning
- A study of drug interactions between Promethazine, Premarin for a 45-year old woman with Gastroparesis, Menopause. The patient has Sciatica Aggravated
- A study of drug interactions between Tramadol, Riluzole, Levothyroxine Sodium for a 59-year old woman with Pain, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Dysphagia, Jaw Disorder, Sciatica, Spinal Osteoarthritis, Neck, Shoulder And Arm Syndrome, Hip Pain, Muscle Twitching, Weakness
Recent Magnesium sulfate related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.