Home > Magnesium sulfate > Sjogren's syndrome > Magnesium sulfate and Sjogren's syndrome
Review: could Magnesium sulfate cause Sjogren's syndrome?
We study 7,048 people who have side effects while taking Magnesium sulfate from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Sjogren's syndrome and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Magnesium sulfate and have Sjogren's syndrome >>>
Magnesium sulfate (latest outcomes from 7,289 users) has active ingredients of magnesium sulfate. It is often used in migraine.
Sjogren's syndrome (a disease that causes dryness in the mouth and eyes) (latest reports from 9,757 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteopenia, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 7,048 people reported to have side effects when taking Magnesium sulfate. Among them, 1 people (0.01%) has Sjogren's Syndrome.
Time on Magnesium sulfate when people have Sjogren's syndrome * :
Gender of people who have Sjogren's syndrome when taking Magnesium sulfate * :
|Sjogren's syndrome||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Sjogren's syndrome when taking Magnesium sulfate * :
Severity of Sjogren's syndrome when taking Magnesium sulfate ** :
How people recovered from Sjogren's syndrome ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Rotator cuff syndrome (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Rhinocort (1 people, 100.00%)
- Zetia (1 people, 100.00%)
- Folic acid (1 people, 100.00%)
- Synthroid (1 people, 100.00%)
- Nexium (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Sjogren's Syndrome while taking Magnesium Sulfate?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Magnesium sulfate and have Sjogren's Syndrome
- support group for people who take Magnesium sulfate
- support group for people who have Sjogren's Syndrome
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- taking laquinal form mixed connective tissue disoder (ra, sojgins & scleroderma) but have ganed alot of weight. could i safely take phertermin appetite suppressent for a short term (6 months or less
Taking Plaquenil for Mixed Connective Tissue Disorder (RA, Sojogrens & Scleroderma) but I have gained a lot of weight. Could I safely take Phentermine appetite suppressant for a short term (6 months or less)?
- Does bcaa cause migraines?
I took 3 capsules of BCAA and within the next hour I developed a very aggressive migraine. Believing the migraine may have been separate to the tablets, I took another 3 capsules the next day and again within 1 hour I developed a very aggressive migraines. Has anyone had a similar adverse reactio ...
- I have nightmares almost every night with thrashing and kicking...is this caused by my medications
Diagnosed with sleep apnea 2 years ago and uses a C-pap machine every night.
- Hypopituitarism and fever
I read your article on testing of hypopituitarisum and fever - http://www.ehealthme.com/cs/hypopituitarism/fever - Twice now in the past 2 years I have broken out in a great deal of pain accompanied by a high temperature of about 102. I was told since I take cortef, that I should not get fevers - bu ...
- How long do mood swings last from effexor withdrawal?
I've been effexor since August 2012. Highest dose
Was 150mg for 6 weeks. It did nothing; in fact my anxiety
Got worse. Decided to cut dose in half to 75mg. Subsequently got
Bad withdrawals. Tapered for 6 months to 50mg.
I'm tapering very slowly. I hate the mood swings and zaps the
- Does anyone else with sjogren's have constant flu-like symptoms and nerve pain?
I had a sudden onset of nerve pain and it hasn't stopped. It's been 16 months now.
- Sjogrens, hypothyroid, burning mouth, high bp, rosacea, facial itch, ra.any diagnosis to explain all?
Do these symptoms indicate another illness which includes the ones named?
- Can i safely take garcinia cambogia with prednisone and fosavance
I have been on Prednisone since 2010 and also the Fosavance. I have gained 20 pounds and have low energy and depressed as well. My doctor says that I may have to take these medications for the rest of my life. I also have Arthritis and really bad veins in my legs and seems to be getting worse in m ...
- I am 49 yr. old female, severe progressive rheumatoid arthritis an have been on enbrel, mehtotrexate and now orencia for 4+ yrs i have possible skin cancer how common is this?.
I am worried because the Dr. found a spot on my stomach the size of a pea. She strongly believes its Basal Cell Carcinoma, but, my lymph nodes are all swollen and very painful under my neck and arm they just burn. I was wondering if this could possibly be Lymphoma Skin Cancer? And if so is there a l ...
More questions for: Magnesium sulfate, Sjogren's syndrome
More reviews for: Magnesium sulfate, Sjogren's syndrome
On eHealthMe, Magnesium Sulfate (magnesium sulfate) is often used for migraine. Find out below the conditions Magnesium Sulfate is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Magnesium Sulfate used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Magnesium sulfate, Sjogren's syndrome
Recent Magnesium sulfate related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Magnesium Sulfate, Lipitor, Bystolic for a 68-year old woman who has Heart Rate Irregular
- Comparions of Magnesium Sulfate, Clindamycin Hydrochloride for a 40-year old woman who has Tooth Infection
- Comparions of Magnesium Sulfate, Apple Cider Vinegar for a 69-year old woman who has Zopiclone
- Comparions of Vyvanse, Magnesium Sulfate for a 22-year old man who has ADHD
- Comparions of Wellbutrin Xl (Smithkline Beecham) - 300MG, Magnesium Sulfate for a 45-year old woman who has Major Depression
- Comparions of Ativan, Magnesium Sulfate for a 53-year old man who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Synthroid (Abbott) - 0.125MG, Magnesium Sulfate for a 46-year old woman who has Low Thyroid
- Comparions of Magnesium Sulfate, Polyethylene Glycol 3350 for a 66-year old man who has Severe Constipation From Opioid
- Comparions of Ciprofloxacin, Magnesium Sulfate for a 47-year old woman who has UTI - Recurrent
- Comparions of Sertraline Hydrochloride (Ivax Pharms) - EQ 100MG BASE, Magnesium Sulfate for a 33-year old woman who has Depression
More related comparison studies for: Magnesium sulfate, Sjogren's syndrome
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (57 minutes ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (1 hour ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
- Escitalopram and Burning Sensation
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (5 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (6 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (9 hours ago)
- Abscess Intestinal
- Allergenic Desensitisation Procedure
- Ionized Calcium
- Mentha Lavanduliodora