Review: could Magnesium sulfate cause Uterine fibroids?
Summary: Uterine fibroids is reported only by a few people who take Magnesium sulfate.
We study 7,062 people who have side effects while taking Magnesium sulfate from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Uterine fibroids. Find out below who they are, when they have Uterine fibroids and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Magnesium sulfate and have Uterine fibroids >>>
Magnesium sulfate has active ingredients of magnesium sulfate. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from 7,307 Magnesium sulfate users)
Uterine fibroids (benign growths of the muscle inside the uterus) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, breast cancer, birth control, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 1,086 Uterine fibroids patients)
On Mar, 18, 2015: 7,062 people reported to have side effects when taking Magnesium sulfate. Among them, 2 people (0.03%) have Uterine Fibroids.
Time on Magnesium sulfate when people have Uterine fibroids * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Uterine fibroids||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Uterine fibroids when taking Magnesium sulfate * :
|Uterine fibroids||50.00%||50.00% |
Age of people who have Uterine fibroids when taking Magnesium sulfate * :
|Uterine fibroids||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Uterine fibroids when taking Magnesium sulfate ** :
How people recovered from Uterine fibroids ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Drug dependence (1 people, 50.00%)
- Hypomagnesaemia (1 people, 50.00%)
- Pyrexia (1 people, 50.00%)
- Nausea (1 people, 50.00%)
- Crohn's disease (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Pantoprazole sodium (1 people, 50.00%)
- Vancomycin (1 people, 50.00%)
- Tylenol arthritis (1 people, 50.00%)
- Imuran (1 people, 50.00%)
- Bisacodyl (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of magnesium sulfate and uterine fibroids on
Do you have Uterine Fibroids while taking Magnesium Sulfate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Magnesium sulfate and have Uterine Fibroids
- support group for people who take Magnesium sulfate
- support group for people who have Uterine Fibroids
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Calcium, Vitamin D, Magnesium Sulfate In Plastic Container, Biotin, Vitamin B12, Cytomel, Singulair, Elavil, Omeprazole, Effexor Xr for a 41-year old woman with Osteoporosis, Chronic Depression, Migraine - Classic, Keratosis Pilaris, Asthma, Gerd. The patient has High Blood Pressure
- A study of side effects of Metformin for a 52-year old woman with Diabetes. The patient has Uterine Fibroids (benign growths of the muscle inside the uterus)
- A study of drug interactions between Conjugated Linoleic Acid, Magnesium Sulfate, Minocycline Hydrochloride, Armour Thyroid, Wellbutrin Xl, Adderall 5, Adderall Xr 30 for a 40-year old woman with Weight Gain, Stress Symptoms, Cystic Acne, Hypothyroidism, Depression, Adhd. The patient has Weight Gain, Tiredness, Recurring Skin Boils
- A study of drug interactions between Melatonin, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Magnesium Citrate, Fish Oil, Vitamin D, Mirtazapine, Remeron, Remeron Soltab, Tryptophan for a 35-year old man with Sleep Lack Of (ptsd), In Conjunction With Remeron/mirtazapine To Block/prevent Nightmares, Lack Of Strength, Balance Disorder, Living Will, Depression. The patient has Spasms Of The Hands Or Feet, Weight Gain, Anxiety Disorder, Agitation, Vulnerable To Suggestion, Piss/crap Self, Abdominal Pain Lower, Hyperactive Sight, Smell And Sound Sensory, Slow Response To Stimuli, Blurred Vision, Black Outs/time Loss, Dizziness, Fainting, Pulmonary Embolism, Pulmonary Hypertension, Nightmares, Depression, Depression Suicidal, Suicidal Ideation, Poisoning
- A study of side effects of Magnesium Sulfate for a 21-year old woman with Constipation. The patient has Pain - Back
Recent Magnesium sulfate related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.