Magnesium oxide and Vasculitis - from FDA reports
Vasculitis is found among people who take Magnesium oxide, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Yaz, and have Birth control. This review analyzes which people have Vasculitis with Magnesium oxide. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 6,375 people who have side effects when taking Magnesium oxide from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 12, 2017
6,375 people reported to have side effects when taking Magnesium oxide.
Among them, 9 people (0.14%) have Vasculitis
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Magnesium oxide when people have Vasculitis *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Vasculitis when taking Magnesium oxide *:
- female: 55.56 %
- male: 44.44 %
Age of people who have Vasculitis when taking Magnesium oxide *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 28.57 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 71.43 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Uterine Leiomyoma (3 people, 33.33%)
- Birth Control (3 people, 33.33%)
- Urinary Tract Infection (2 people, 22.22%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (1 person, 11.11%)
- Menstrual Cycle Management (1 person, 11.11%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Yaz (3 people, 33.33%)
- Paracetamol (2 people, 22.22%)
- Nitrofurantoin (2 people, 22.22%)
- Lovaza (2 people, 22.22%)
- Insulin (2 people, 22.22%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Ventricular Fibrillation (4 people, 44.44%)
- Nausea (4 people, 44.44%)
- Chest Pain (4 people, 44.44%)
- Acute Myocardial Infarction (4 people, 44.44%)
- Muscle Aches (3 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Vasculitis when taking Magnesium oxide?
- Check symptoms - is vasculitis caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsVasculitis and drugs with ingredients of magnesium.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeVasculitis and Magnesium oxide from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Magnesium oxide has active ingredients of magnesium. It is often used in hypomagnesemia. (latest outcomes from Magnesium oxide 6,654 users)
Vasculitis (inflammation of a blood vessel or blood vessels) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, crohn's disease, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 8,548 Vasculitis patients).
Browse all side effects of Magnesium oxidea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with VasculitisVasculitis
Could your condition cause VasculitisVasculitis
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I've been on Imuran for my Crohns Disease for over 20.years, I have AVN in both hips (5 hip replacements) I had the Depuy Metal on Metal Pinnacle Cup components. Got Melatosis and had revisions done on both hips, replaced with ceramic femoral heads and plastic lining in the cup. My left hip ...
User reviews to the study
i take magnsium and pradaxa for blood clots and was told by a friend that if i take magnesium alone that it oyld dissolve and prvent any blood clots from forming how true is this as i hate this pradaxa
Hi been diagnoised with vasculitis recently,was given Adalat to take. Just got meds yesterday have not taken any yet,scared of side affects. Could anyone who is on this med help to put my mind at ease. Many Thanks
I have breast cancer and my doctor give me evista. Because my doctor afraid the tromboemolic efect of tamoxifen ( my d dimer high 8 month ago). 2 day ago my leg and arm saw reddish, but i don't sure it's vasculitis. I don't have fever, pain and etc. The reddish in my arm and leg appear in ...