Magnesium sulfate and Blood uric acid increased - from FDA reports
Blood uric acid increased is found among people who take Magnesium sulfate, especially for people who are female, 60+ old also take medication Fluconazole, and have Myelodysplastic syndrome. This review analyzes which people have Blood uric acid increased with Magnesium sulfate. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 8,759 people who have side effects when taking Magnesium sulfate from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 01, 2017
8,759 people reported to have side effects when taking Magnesium sulfate.
Among them, 11 people (0.13%) have Blood uric acid increased
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Blood uric acid increased when taking Magnesium sulfate *:
- female: 72.73 %
- male: 27.27 %
Age of people who have Blood uric acid increased when taking Magnesium sulfate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 25.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 12.5 %
- 50-59: 12.5 %
- 60+: 50.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Myelodysplastic Syndrome (2 people, 18.18%)
- Hypopituitarism (1 person, 9.09%)
- High Density Lipoprotein Decreased (1 person, 9.09%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (1 person, 9.09%)
- Diabetes (1 person, 9.09%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Fluconazole (5 people, 45.45%)
- Morphine (4 people, 36.36%)
- Lorazepam (4 people, 36.36%)
- Lasix (4 people, 36.36%)
- Ranitidine (3 people, 27.27%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Dizziness (3 people, 27.27%)
- Blood Sodium Decreased (3 people, 27.27%)
- Blood Creatinine Increased (3 people, 27.27%)
- Blood Alkaline Phosphatase Increased (3 people, 27.27%)
- Abdominal Pain (3 people, 27.27%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Blood uric acid increased when taking Magnesium sulfate?
- Check symptoms - is blood uric acid increased caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsBlood uric acid increased and drugs with ingredients of magnesium sulfate.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBlood uric acid increased and Magnesium sulfate from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Magnesium sulfate has active ingredients of magnesium sulfate. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from Magnesium sulfate 9,189 users)
Blood uric acid increased
Blood uric acid increased has been reported by people with high blood pressure, hepatitis c, preventive health care, high blood cholesterol, diabetes (latest reports from 4,842 Blood uric acid increased patients).
Browse all side effects of Magnesium sulfatea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Blood uric acid increasedBlood uric acid increased
Could your condition cause Blood uric acid increasedBlood uric acid increased
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User reviews to the study
I have been taking levofloxacin recently for a urinary tract infection and noticed I had gout. This is happening in a period I am avoiding alcohol, soda, fish and other foods that I know that increase Uric acid levels. I had to search the web and found this group.
I was only on Eliquis for a dvt in my leg for approximately one month, and began having joint and muscle pain in my knee, elbows and shoulders. It felt like a charley horse in the muscles affected, and my joints felt like terribly sore. I experienced side effects within one hour after each ...
Have been on pain about a 6 weeks. When the pain got worse like an infection on lower abdomen & testicle. Found a cyst like on head of left epididymal part. Hado been on Donyatt & Cipro antibiotics. Only the symptoms gone away but still cyst like stuff on left side. Finished antibiotics and week ...
Hi , have probably had sarcoidosis since 1986 , when I began to have a rash on my neck , doctors prescribed every cream imaginable , nothing worked , 1992 after the birth of my son , was really ill , couldn't breath , lumps all over my legs , was diagnosed with sarcoidosis, it stayed with me ...