Magnesium sulfate and Hepatic enzyme abnormal - from FDA reports
Hepatic enzyme abnormal is reported only by a few people who take Magnesium Sulfate. We study 8,759 people who have side effects while taking Magnesium sulfate from FDA. Among them, 2 have Hepatic enzyme abnormal. Find out below who they are, when they have Hepatic enzyme abnormal and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 18, 2017
8,759 people reported to have side effects when taking Magnesium sulfate.
Among them, 2 people (0.02%) have Hepatic enzyme abnormal
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Hepatic enzyme abnormal when taking Magnesium sulfate *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Hepatic enzyme abnormal when taking Magnesium sulfate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 50 %
- 60+: 50 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Osteoporosis (1 person, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Reclast (1 person, 50.00%)
- Protonix (1 person, 50.00%)
- Heparin (1 person, 50.00%)
- Fosamax (1 person, 50.00%)
- Aspirin (1 person, 50.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Hepatic Neoplasm (1 person, 50.00%)
- Flank Pain (1 person, 50.00%)
- Ards (acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome) (1 person, 50.00%)
- Acute Prerenal Failure (1 person, 50.00%)
- Acute Myocardial Infarction (1 person, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Hepatic enzyme abnormal when taking Magnesium sulfate?
- Check symptoms - is hepatic enzyme abnormal caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsHepatic enzyme abnormal and drugs with ingredients of magnesium sulfate.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeHepatic enzyme abnormal and Magnesium sulfate from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Magnesium sulfate has active ingredients of magnesium sulfate. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from Magnesium sulfate 9,189 users)
Hepatic enzyme abnormal
Hepatic enzyme abnormal has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol, depression, pain (latest reports from 2,257 Hepatic enzyme abnormal patients).
Browse all side effects of Magnesium sulfatea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Hepatic enzyme abnormalHepatic enzyme abnormal
Could your condition cause Hepatic enzyme abnormalHepatic enzyme abnormal
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User reviews to the study
Have been on pain about a 6 weeks. When the pain got worse like an infection on lower abdomen & testicle. Found a cyst like on head of left epididymal part. Hado been on Donyatt & Cipro antibiotics. Only the symptoms gone away but still cyst like stuff on left side. Finished antibiotics and week ...
Hi , have probably had sarcoidosis since 1986 , when I began to have a rash on my neck , doctors prescribed every cream imaginable , nothing worked , 1992 after the birth of my son , was really ill , couldn't breath , lumps all over my legs , was diagnosed with sarcoidosis, it stayed with me ...
I'm a Ph.D. RN and my PCP found out my Magnesium has been low. They started me on 2mgs twice a week, after my mag levels didn't really increase they put me on 2gms every 3 days. Did it help sp today I'm on 2mgs every other day. All IV. Today was my start day and now I have a fever with it. I ...