Magnesium sulfate and Influenza - from FDA reports
Influenza is found among people who take Magnesium sulfate, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Lasix, and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Influenza with Magnesium sulfate. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 8,759 people who have side effects when taking Magnesium sulfate from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 02, 2017
8,759 people reported to have side effects when taking Magnesium sulfate.
Among them, 37 people (0.42%) have Influenza
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Magnesium sulfate when people have Influenza *:
- < 1 month: 60 %
- 1 - 6 months: 30 %
- 6 - 12 months: 10 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Influenza when taking Magnesium sulfate *:
- female: 69.44 %
- male: 30.56 %
Age of people who have Influenza when taking Magnesium sulfate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 3.33 %
- 10-19: 3.33 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 3.33 %
- 40-49: 6.67 %
- 50-59: 23.33 %
- 60+: 60.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (9 people, 24.32%)
- Multiple Myeloma (7 people, 18.92%)
- Preventive Health Care (5 people, 13.51%)
- Colorectal Cancer Metastatic (5 people, 13.51%)
- Erysipelas (4 people, 10.81%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lasix (13 people, 35.14%)
- Levaquin (7 people, 18.92%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (7 people, 18.92%)
- Atenolol (7 people, 18.92%)
- Imodium (6 people, 16.22%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Diarrhea (12 people, 32.43%)
- Weakness (10 people, 27.03%)
- Respiratory Acidosis (10 people, 27.03%)
- Renal Failure Acute (10 people, 27.03%)
- Arrhythmias (9 people, 24.32%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Influenza when taking Magnesium sulfate?
- Check symptoms - is influenza caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsInfluenza and drugs with ingredients of magnesium sulfate.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeInfluenza and Magnesium sulfate from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Magnesium sulfate has active ingredients of magnesium sulfate. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from Magnesium sulfate 9,189 users)
Influenza has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, asthma, psoriasis (latest reports from 54,143 Influenza patients).
Browse all side effects of Magnesium sulfatea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with InfluenzaInfluenza
Could your condition cause InfluenzaInfluenza
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User reviews to the study
Breo really helped my breathing, but having the flu permanently was not acceptable. Tried a second time and side effect again. Third time lucky - started again yesterday, fingers crossed. Nothing else helps my breathing.
After 1 week on atenolo I started feeling bad. After 3 weeks I thought I was going to pass out and was nauseous and lightheaded. I stopped taking the atenolol and ended up in emergency with bp of 180/115 and terrible symptoms like tight chest, anxiety, internal shaking, massive nausea, ...
I'm feeling very euphoric everyt ime I have the flu. It reminds me of my good childhood memories, makes me feel very emotional and I sometimes feel like crying from the overflow of happiness that I'm feeling at that moment. Hard to explain.
Have been on pain about a 6 weeks. When the pain got worse like an infection on lower abdomen & testicle. Found a cyst like on head of left epididymal part. Hado been on Donyatt & Cipro antibiotics. Only the symptoms gone away but still cyst like stuff on left side. Finished antibiotics and week ...