Magnesium sulfate and Nephrotic syndrome - from FDA reports
Nephrotic syndrome is found among people who take Magnesium sulfate, especially for people who are male, 50-59 old also take medication Acyclovir, and have Type 1 diabetes. This review analyzes which people have Nephrotic syndrome with Magnesium sulfate. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 8,759 people who have side effects when taking Magnesium sulfate from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 23, 2017
8,759 people reported to have side effects when taking Magnesium sulfate.
Among them, 11 people (0.13%) have Nephrotic syndrome
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Nephrotic syndrome when taking Magnesium sulfate *:
- female: 45.45 %
- male: 54.55 %
Age of people who have Nephrotic syndrome when taking Magnesium sulfate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 20 %
- 20-29: 20 %
- 30-39: 10 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 30 %
- 60+: 20 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Type 1 Diabetes (3 people, 27.27%)
- Stem Cell Transplant (1 person, 9.09%)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (1 person, 9.09%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Rezulin (4 people, 36.36%)
- Cyclosporine (4 people, 36.36%)
- Acyclovir (4 people, 36.36%)
- Nasacort (3 people, 27.27%)
- Benadryl (3 people, 27.27%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Renal Failure Acute (4 people, 36.36%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (4 people, 36.36%)
- Chest Pain (4 people, 36.36%)
- Low Density Lipoprotein Increased (3 people, 27.27%)
- Fever (3 people, 27.27%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Nephrotic syndrome when taking Magnesium sulfate?
Magnesium sulfate has active ingredients of magnesium sulfate. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from Magnesium sulfate 8,997 users)
Nephrotic syndrome (kidney disease with proteinuria, hypoalbuminemia, and oedema) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, nephrotic syndrome, rheumatoid arthritis, hepatitis c, preventive health care (latest reports from 7,394 Nephrotic syndrome patients).