Home > Marijuana > Anisocoria > Marijuana and Anisocoria
Review: could Marijuana cause Anisocoria (Eyes/pupils different size)?
We study 1,044 people who have side effects while taking Marijuana from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Anisocoria and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Marijuana and have Anisocoria >>>
Marijuana (latest outcomes from 1,345 users) has active ingredients of marijuana. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Anisocoria (condition where the pupil of one eye differs in size from the pupil of the other) (latest reports from 70 patients) has been reported by people with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, panic disorder, allergies, celiac disease - nutritional considerations, high blood cholesterol.
On Nov, 14, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Anisocoria while taking Marijuana?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Marijuana
- support group for people who have Anisocoria
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Could smoking marijuana once cause retinal detachment? after smoking a small amount of mj, my retina detached and i ended up having emergency surgery to mend it.
(Asked by a 63 year old man who has Glaucoma Congenital, and takes Marijuana, Latanoprost)
I had had laser surgery, cataract surgery much earlier--all successful. Members of my family have glaucoma and so do I. After hearing that marijuana might ease the glaucoma, I smoked one time. That night, my retina began to detach. Is there any causal relationship between the marijuana and the retin ...
- Has anyone taken marijuana after a anal fissure surgery ? i did took all the pain away i smoked it with a vaporizer.does anyone know the side effects or if i just ruined my future
(Asked by a 34 year old man who has Just Had Anal Fissure Surgery, and takes Marijuana)
I had this problem for a yr finaly had surgery the norcos made me feel good but gave me a bad headach and afterwards and needed more .The marijuana in a vaporizer easily had me walking again im just not sure if its harmful to my recovery? Help
- Can excessive consumption of marijuana cause sudden sleeping phobia which lasts longer (in days) ?
(Asked by a 25 year old man who has Sleep Disorder, and takes Alcohol, Marijuana)
I have been taking marijuana since 2 years and sleep a lot. I always had sleeping disorder like, If someone is doing anything in my room, I can't sleep. I always think of something before sleeping and then I will have some random dream and sleep long if undisturbed. If someone wakes me up in the mid ...
- Can marijuana be causing serious, long-term muscle weakness?
(Asked by a 64 year old woman who has Muscle Weakness, and takes Marijuana)
I'm almost 65 years old, am a successful, well adjusted professional and have used marijuana on and off for over 45 years. I began using it more heavily about five years ago. Beginning about four years ago I began experiencing serious muscle weakness, in the large muscles. I was a skier, hiker, s ...
- Is smoking marijuana bad for a shunt in you does it affect it anyway possible? i got it for a liquid vain getting big . he said i can smoke cigarettes but no marijuana? i don't get it.
(Asked by a 20 year old woman who has Good, and takes Marijuana)
i got this shunt in me after a motorcycle accident with no helmet i got out the hospital all great at first they kept checking up and saw the liquid vain getting big . i was smoking every day since 6 grade and i do not understand how a cigarette i can smoke but no marijuana .. i do not get how a cig ...
More questions for: Marijuana, Anisocoria
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension and marijuana
(Posted by a 54 year old man who has Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension, Tumor - Adrenal, and takes Marijuana)
Marijuana does not cause Pulmonary arterial hypertension, instead it treats it. This study proves that the indigenous cannabinoid, anandamide, lowered aldosterone levels, and therefore would lower blood pressure (http://www.odon.uba.ar/uacad/fisiologia/docs/nuevos/expression.pdf).
For more than 15 ...
- Pruritus ani. and marijuana
(Posted by a 51 year old man who has Pruritus Ani, and takes Marijuana)
i just got popped for smoking weed on a drug test 2 weeks ago. OF COURSE i was crushed by this news,BUT,i think not smoking the last 2 weeks has CURED my pruritus ani. I suffered and i mean suffered with this the last 2 years and tried giving up everything i thought might have caused this. Certain f ...
- I.c.d. and marijuana use
(Posted by a 46 year old man who has Congestive Heart Failure, and takes Marijuana)
I suffered a massive myocardial infarction. 2 weeks after went into cardiac arrest, I had an I.C.D.implanted. I currently am on 6 different medications. My anxiety level and depression was ridiculous. Unable to sleep, and function socially, I self medicated myself with Marijuana. For about an 8 week ...
- Marijuana is found to help hyposmia
(Posted by a 28 year old woman who has Hyposmia, and takes Marijuana)
For a woman who remembers being unable to tell what was cooking in her elementary school cafeteria before she actually entered it while her classmates, on the other hand, were, I have found that marijuana improves the sense of smell. While marijuana heightens the senses in general, touch, taste, sig ...
- Marijuana effect on oa pain
(Posted by a 67 year old man who has Severe Ostioarthritis Pain, OA, and takes Marijuana)
I have severe OA ( hips, knees replaced) cervical and lumbar spine require fusing both shoulders need replacing.This is Ortho doc talking not me. I get no relief from non-steroidal anti inflammatory or only short relief from steroid injections. oxicodine does work when pain is intollerable but Fear ...
More reviews for: Marijuana, Anisocoria
- A study of drug interactions between Marijuana, Elavil, Ibuprofen, Lyrica for a patient with Shock, Chronic Depression, Pain - Back, Post-traumatic Headache. The patient has Heartbeat Sensations, Anger
Comments: Elavil, 25mg @ night stopped an 11 month chronic headache after a head injury, I sustained 1 1/2 years ago.
Additionally, Neurologist prescribed 100 mg Lyrica for chronic back/nerve pain from moderate/severe spinal injuries, sustained 20+ years earlier. (Crushed/cracked verabrae and 3 intervertebra ...
- A study of drug interactions between Marijuana, Adderall 20 for a patient with Application Site Nodule, Adhd. The patient has Excessive Eye Blinking
Comments: I have applied eye drops because they feel dry but it only works for a few minutes before the blinking starts again. It feels like someone is blowing in my eyes. Can only hold them open about 6 seconds until it starts to burn. It is cold where I live and i heard that maybe a contributing factor. Al ...
- A study of side effects of Marijuana for a patient with Stress And Anxiety. The patient has Depression Suicidal (suicide depressive disorder), Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Anger, Promiscuity (having casual sexual relations frequently with different partners)
Comments: He is 28 a Caribbean/Hispanic background who is a musician and leads a promiscous lifestyle but wants to get married and lies about his promiscuity and is always linking up with girls. He denies he has a problem citing the other person as having the problem. He ensures he is in touch with all of his ...
- A study of drug interactions between Haldol, Paxil, Xanax, Marihuana, Vistaril for a patient with Misdiagnosed Paranoid While Actually Having A Stroke, Menopausal Depression, Stress And Anxiety, Pain Management, Anxiety While Incarcerated In Mental Institution. The patient has Impairment Of Speech, Involuntary Mandatory Incarceration In A Mental Institution
Comments: I went to the hospital that I previously have had stroke/aneurysm coiling, active aneurysm in my neck. Have gone to same hospital when I had 3 TIA's. I have been taking Paxil and Xanax for 23 years. Could not find a PCP as I am a cash paying customer with no insurance. (My PCP retired.) Ran out of m ...
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall 30, Marijuana for a patient with Adhd, Anxiety. The patient has
Comments: No symptoms followed by difficulty breathing, rapid heart-rate, tunnel vision, static in eyes, difficulty communicating and walking, cold sweats. As though I was extremely drunk all sudden. I had to hold the wall to stagger to the living room, repeatedly bending over to see if I was just not getting ...
More related studies for: Marijuana, Anisocoria
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.