Review: could Marijuana cause Bad breath (Breath odor)?
Summary: Bad breath is reported only by a few people who take Marijuana.
We study 1,085 people who have side effects while taking Marijuana from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Bad breath and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Marijuana and have Bad breath >>>
Marijuana has active ingredients of marijuana. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from 1,387 Marijuana users)
Bad breath has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, multiple myeloma. (latest reports from 486 Bad breath patients)
On Feb, 27, 2015: 1,085 people reported to have side effects when taking Marijuana. Among them, 1 people (0.09%) has Bad Breath.
Time on Marijuana when people have Bad breath * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Bad breath||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Bad breath when taking Marijuana * :
|Bad breath||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Bad breath when taking Marijuana * :
|Bad breath||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Bad breath when taking Marijuana ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Bad breath||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
How people recovered from Bad breath ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Bad breath||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Anxiety disorder (1 people, 100.00%)
- Asthma (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Ventolin hfa (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of marijuana and bad breath on
Do you have Bad Breath while taking Marijuana?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Marijuana and have Bad Breath
- support group for people who take Marijuana
- support group for people who have Bad Breath
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Tamsulosin, Losartan Potassium, Hydralazine And Hydrochlorthiazide, Glimepiride, Chlorthalidone for a 80-year old man with Prostate Examination Abnormal, High Blood Pressure, Diabetes. The patient has Senile Dementia, Bad Breath
- A study of side effects of Marijuana for a 39-year old man with Stress And Anxiety. The patient has Feeling Cold
- A study of side effects of Marijuana for a 45-year old woman with Depression. The patient has Thoughts - Cloudy (thoughts are becoming confusing), Excessive Skin, Insomnia - Psychophysiological (learned) (sleeplessness), Jitters (to make someone nervous or frightened), Depression, Anxiety
- A study of side effects of Marijuana for a 56-year old man with Insomnia. The patient has Insomnia (sleeplessness)
- A study of side effects of Hash for a 22-year old man with Haemangioma Of Retina. The patient has Bleeding From Ear
Recent Marijuana related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.