Review: could Marijuana cause Bone and joint pain (Joint pain)?
Summary: Bone and joint pain is found among people who take Marijuana, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Tysabri, and have Back pain.
We study 1,087 people who have side effects while taking Marijuana from FDA and social media. Among them, 34 have Bone and joint pain. Find out below who they are, when they have Bone and joint pain and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Marijuana and have Bone and joint pain >>>
Marijuana has active ingredients of marijuana. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from 1,391 Marijuana users)
Bone and joint pain
Bone and joint pain has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis. (latest reports from 118,897 Bone and joint pain patients)
On Apr, 15, 2015: 1,087 people reported to have side effects when taking Marijuana. Among them, 34 people (3.13%) have Bone And Joint Pain.
Time on Marijuana when people have Bone and joint pain * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Bone and joint pain||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Bone and joint pain when taking Marijuana * :
|Bone and joint pain||83.93%||16.07% |
Age of people who have Bone and joint pain when taking Marijuana * :
|Bone and joint pain||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||8.93%||17.86%||48.21%||23.21%||1.79% |
Severity of Bone and joint pain when taking Marijuana ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Bone and joint pain||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Bone and joint pain ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Bone and joint pain||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Back pain (24 people, 70.59%)
- Intervertebral disc protrusion (24 people, 70.59%)
- Hypoaesthesia (24 people, 70.59%)
- Central nervous system lesion (24 people, 70.59%)
- Arthritis (24 people, 70.59%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Tysabri (24 people, 70.59%)
- Atenolol (13 people, 38.24%)
- Dexamethasone (13 people, 38.24%)
- Radiation therapy (13 people, 38.24%)
- Zometa (13 people, 38.24%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of marijuana and bone and joint pain on
Do you have Bone And Joint Pain while taking Marijuana?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Marijuana and have Bone And Joint Pain
- support group for people who take Marijuana
- support group for people who have Bone And Joint Pain
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Marijuana, Coffee, Aleve, Tylenol, Vistaril, Klonopin, Provigil, Adderall 30, Wellbutrin Sr, Viibryd, Lamictal for a 30-year old man with Malnutrition, Stress, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Pain, Headache, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Major Depressive Disorder, Bipolar Ii Disorder.
- A study of drug interactions between Vicodin, Tramadol, Omeprazole, Losartan for a 59-year old man with Pain - Joints, Acid Reflux, Blood Pressure. The patient has Acid Reflux, Pain - Joints, Fatigue - Chronic
- A study of side effects of Prednisone for a 22-year old woman with Inflammation. The patient has Weight Below Normal, Joint Pain, Diarrhea, Fatigue - Chronic, Rash Erythematous
- A study of side effects of Methotrexate for a 48-year old woman with Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Pain - Joints
- A study of drug interactions between Finasteride, Amlodipine Besylate for a 66-year old man with Prostration, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Pain - Joints
Recent Marijuana related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Marijuana, Vyvanse, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Lithium Citrate for a 45-year old woman who has Bipolar 2
- Comparions of Marijuana, Buspar for a 22-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Sertraline Hydrochloride, Marijuana for a 50-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Adderall Xr 25, Ambien, Lyrica, Marijuana, Oxycodone for a 38-year old woman who has Chronic Pain
- Comparions of Marijuana, Arginine, Atenolol for a 64-year old man who has Blood Pressure
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.