Review: could Marijuana cause Cardiac failure congestive?
Summary: Cardiac failure congestive is found among people who take Marijuana, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, also take medication Elavil, and have Agranulocytosis.
We study 1,087 people who have side effects while taking Marijuana from FDA and social media. Among them, 6 have Cardiac failure congestive. Find out below who they are, when they have Cardiac failure congestive and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Marijuana and have Cardiac failure congestive >>>
Marijuana has active ingredients of marijuana. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from 1,391 Marijuana users)
Cardiac failure congestive
Cardiac failure congestive has been reported by people with diabetes, type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, arthritis. (latest reports from 56,363 Cardiac failure congestive patients)
On Apr, 18, 2015: 1,087 people reported to have side effects when taking Marijuana. Among them, 6 people (0.55%) have Cardiac Failure Congestive.
Time on Marijuana when people have Cardiac failure congestive * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Cardiac failure congestive||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Gender of people who have Cardiac failure congestive when taking Marijuana * :
|Cardiac failure congestive||83.33%||16.67% |
Age of people who have Cardiac failure congestive when taking Marijuana * :
|Cardiac failure congestive||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||40.00%||60.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Cardiac failure congestive when taking Marijuana ** :
How people recovered from Cardiac failure congestive ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Granulocytopenia (3 people, 50.00%)
- Breast cancer (3 people, 50.00%)
- Neuropathy peripheral (3 people, 50.00%)
- Fibromyalgia (3 people, 50.00%)
- Urinary tract infection (1 people, 16.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Elavil (4 people, 66.67%)
- Neurontin (4 people, 66.67%)
- Keflex (4 people, 66.67%)
- Lidoderm (3 people, 50.00%)
- Flexeril (3 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Cardiac Failure Congestive while taking Marijuana?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Marijuana and have Cardiac Failure Congestive
- support group for people who take Marijuana
- support group for people who have Cardiac Failure Congestive
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Marijuana, Coffee, Aleve, Tylenol, Vistaril, Klonopin, Provigil, Adderall 30, Wellbutrin Sr, Viibryd, Lamictal for a 30-year old man with Malnutrition, Stress, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Pain, Headache, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Major Depressive Disorder, Bipolar Ii Disorder.
- A study of side effects of Marijuana for a 16-year old girl with Goodpasture Syndrome.
- A study of side effects of Marijuana for a 18-year old boy with Recreational Use. The patient has Testicular Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Tribulis Terrestris, Marijuana for a 29-year old man with Testosterone, Stress. The patient has Irregular Heartbeat
- A study of side effects of Cannabis for a 32-year old man with Cannabis Intoxication. The patient has Thrombophlebitis Migrans
Recent Marijuana related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Marijuana, Vyvanse, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Lithium Citrate for a 45-year old woman who has Bipolar 2
- Comparions of Marijuana, Buspar for a 22-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Sertraline Hydrochloride, Marijuana for a 50-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Adderall Xr 25, Ambien, Lyrica, Marijuana, Oxycodone for a 38-year old woman who has Chronic Pain
- Comparions of Marijuana, Arginine, Atenolol for a 64-year old man who has Blood Pressure
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.