Review: could Marijuana cause Edema - peripheral, peripheral edema (Foot, leg, and ankle swelling)?
Summary: there is no Edema - peripheral, peripheral edema reported by people who take Marijuana yet.
We study 1,087 people who have side effects while taking Marijuana from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Edema - peripheral, peripheral edema and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Marijuana and have Edema - peripheral, peripheral edema >>>
Marijuana has active ingredients of marijuana. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from 1,390 Marijuana users)
Edema - peripheral, peripheral edema
Edema - peripheral, peripheral edema (severe swelling can cause permanent damage to nerves, resulting in peripheral neuropathy) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol, gastroesophageal reflux disease, hypothyroidism. (latest reports from 1,439 Edema - peripheral, peripheral edema patients)
On Apr, 17, 2015: No report is found
Get connected: join our support group of marijuana and edema - peripheral, peripheral edema on
Do you have Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema while taking Marijuana?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Marijuana
- support group for people who have Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Marijuana for a 18-year old boy with Recreational Use. The patient has Testicular Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Albuterol, Fluticasone Propionate, Soma, Simvastatin, Zetia, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Ultram, Lamictal, Quetiapine Fumarate for a 48-year old woman with COPD, Allergy, Fibromyalgia, Total Cholesterol, Low Thyroid, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Bipolar. The patient has Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, Back Stiffness, Pain - Knee, Shortness Of Breath, Burning Across The Kneecap
- A study of side effects of Novolog for a 16-year old boy with Diabetes. The patient has Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema
- A study of side effects of Esgic for a 31-year old woman with Headache - Migraine With Aura. The patient has Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs
- A study of side effects of Levemir Flexpen for a 70-year old man with Diabetes Mellitus Non-insulin-dependent. The patient has Ankle Swelling
Recent Marijuana related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.