Marijuana and Edema - from FDA reports
Edema is found among people who take Marijuana, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old also take medication Zometa, and have Breast cancer metastatic. This review analyzes which people have Edema with Marijuana. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,634 people who have side effects when taking Marijuana from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 21, 2017
2,634 people reported to have side effects when taking Marijuana.
Among them, 21 people (0.8%) have Edema
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Edema when taking Marijuana *:
- female: 66.67 %
- male: 33.33 %
Age of people who have Edema when taking Marijuana *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 7.14 %
- 40-49: 28.57 %
- 50-59: 57.14 %
- 60+: 7.14 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (11 people, 52.38%)
- Breast Cancer Metastatic (11 people, 52.38%)
- Hypercalcaemia (6 people, 28.57%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (2 people, 9.52%)
- Narcolepsy (1 person, 4.76%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa (17 people, 80.95%)
- Prilosec (13 people, 61.90%)
- Gabapentin (11 people, 52.38%)
- Ambien (11 people, 52.38%)
- Abilify (11 people, 52.38%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Lumbar Spinal Stenosis (17 people, 80.95%)
- Back Pain (17 people, 80.95%)
- Nausea (14 people, 66.67%)
- Bone Disorder (14 people, 66.67%)
- Abdominal Pain Upper (14 people, 66.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Edema when taking Marijuana?
Marijuana has active ingredients of marijuana. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Marijuana 3,099 users)
Edema (excess of watery fluid collecting in the cavities or tissues of the body) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, pain, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 44,125 Edema patients).