Marijuana and Erectile dysfunction - from FDA reports
Erectile dysfunction is found among people who take Marijuana, especially for people who are 50-59 old also take medication Effexor, and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Erectile dysfunction with Marijuana. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,634 people who have side effects when taking Marijuana from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 28, 2017
2,634 people reported to have side effects when taking Marijuana.
Among them, 24 people (0.91%) have Erectile dysfunction
Number of reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Erectile dysfunction when taking Marijuana *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 15 %
- 30-39: 30 %
- 40-49: 20 %
- 50-59: 35 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (9 people, 37.50%)
- High Blood Pressure (8 people, 33.33%)
- Neuropathy Peripheral (7 people, 29.17%)
- Metastases To Bone (7 people, 29.17%)
- Breast Cancer (7 people, 29.17%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Wellbutrin (15 people, 62.50%)
- Effexor (15 people, 62.50%)
- Zometa (14 people, 58.33%)
- Percocet (14 people, 58.33%)
- Ativan (14 people, 58.33%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Drug Abuse And Dependence (15 people, 62.50%)
- Osteonecrosis Of Jaw (14 people, 58.33%)
- Mouth Ulcers (14 people, 58.33%)
- Impaired Healing (14 people, 58.33%)
- Bone Disorder (14 people, 58.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Erectile dysfunction when taking Marijuana?
- Check symptoms - is erectile dysfunction caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsErectile dysfunction and drugs with ingredients of marijuana.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeErectile dysfunction and Marijuana from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Marijuana has active ingredients of marijuana. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Marijuana 3,295 users)
Erectile dysfunction has been reported by people with erection problems, hair loss, androgenetic alopecia, depression, high blood pressure (latest reports from 52,234 Erectile dysfunction patients).
Browse all side effects of Marijuanaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Erectile dysfunctionErectile dysfunction
Could your condition cause Erectile dysfunctionErectile dysfunction
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Now it is about $70 at my pharmacy and i cannot buy it at the small price because I no longer belong to that clinic. Does anyone know which of the discount pharmacies or anywhere else where you can get way discounted Levitra or Cialis? It does exist!
I have been diagnosed with Cubital Tunnel Syndrome. I haven't used marijuana since high school (20 years ago), but every bit of research and study ever done by any reputable agency about the Human Endocannabinoid System and the functions of the Human CB1 and CB2 receptors, shows that marijuana ...
Been using lyrica for six months, and have terrible problems either ED. My partner doesn't have a big problem with it, bless her, but I do. I need to come off this drug anyway, because of the background headaches I get. I suffer from Chronic Cluster Headaches. The side effects are even worse ...
User reviews to the study
My daughter was vaccine injured by the Tetanus vaccine. Her I.Q. is only 52. She is 17 years old, and unable to read, nor do simple math. We have tried diet, and many nutritional supplements, to no avail. We have even done Adipose Stem Cell injections with no improvement. Any thoughts on ...
Hello what's the best way to deal with this sac. And is there any operations that can help with it ? Why is it every time I get on antibiotics the pain in my back and hip gets better ? I've had this joint distinction now for 2 years it's getting harder to sit for the pain in my hip. Any advice ...