Marijuana and Hypothyroidism - from FDA reports
Hypothyroidism is found among people who take Marijuana, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old also take medication Femara, and have Breast cancer metastatic. This review analyzes which people have Hypothyroidism with Marijuana. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,440 people who have side effects when taking Marijuana from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 19, 2017
2,440 people reported to have side effects when taking Marijuana.
Among them, 10 people (0.41%) have Hypothyroidism
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Hypothyroidism when taking Marijuana *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Hypothyroidism when taking Marijuana *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 14.29 %
- 40-49: 71.43 %
- 50-59: 14.29 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (9 people, 90.00%)
- Breast Cancer Metastatic (9 people, 90.00%)
- Hepatitis C (1 person, 10.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zyrtec (9 people, 90.00%)
- Wellbutrin Xl (9 people, 90.00%)
- Nasacort (9 people, 90.00%)
- Gabapentin (9 people, 90.00%)
- Femara (9 people, 90.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Urination - Painful (9 people, 90.00%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (9 people, 90.00%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (9 people, 90.00%)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (9 people, 90.00%)
- Bronchitis (9 people, 90.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hypothyroidism when taking Marijuana?
Marijuana has active ingredients of marijuana. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Marijuana 3,099 users)
Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, hypothyroidism, osteopenia, depression (latest reports from 83,132 Hypothyroidism patients).