Home > Marijuana > Irregular heart beat > Marijuana and Irregular heart beat
Review: could Marijuana cause Irregular heart beat (Heart Rate Irregular)?
We study 1,044 people who have side effects while taking Marijuana from FDA and social media. Among them, 4 have Irregular heart beat. Find out below who they are, when they have Irregular heart beat and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Marijuana and have Irregular heart beat >>>
Marijuana (latest outcomes from 1,336 users) has active ingredients of marijuana. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Irregular heart beat
Irregular heart beat (latest reports from 89,063 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol, pain, depression.
On Oct, 22, 2014: 1,028 people reported to have side effects when taking Marijuana. Among them, 4 people (0.39%) have Irregular Heart Beat.
Time on Marijuana when people have Irregular heart beat * :
Gender of people who have Irregular heart beat when taking Marijuana * :
|Irregular heart beat||80.00%||20.00% |
Age of people who have Irregular heart beat when taking Marijuana * :
|Irregular heart beat||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||20.00%||40.00%||40.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Irregular heart beat when taking Marijuana ** :
How people recovered from Irregular heart beat ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Premenstrual syndrome (2 people, 50.00%)
- Contraception (2 people, 50.00%)
- Depression (1 people, 25.00%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (1 people, 25.00%)
- Anxiety (1 people, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lexapro (3 people, 75.00%)
- Protonix (2 people, 50.00%)
- Mirapex (2 people, 50.00%)
- Lyrica (2 people, 50.00%)
- Oral contraceptive nos (2 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Irregular Heart Beat while taking Marijuana?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Marijuana and have Irregular Heart Beat
- support group for people who take Marijuana
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Marijuana, Irregular heart beat
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- I.c.d. and marijuana use
I suffered a massive myocardial infarction. 2 weeks after went into cardiac arrest, I had an I.C.D.implanted. I currently am on 6 different medications. My anxiety level and depression was ridiculous. Unable to sleep, and function socially, I self medicated myself with Marijuana. For about an 8 week ...
- Marijuana is found to help hyposmia
For a woman who remembers being unable to tell what was cooking in her elementary school cafeteria before she actually entered it while her classmates, on the other hand, were, I have found that marijuana improves the sense of smell. While marijuana heightens the senses in general, touch, taste, sig ...
- Marijuana effect on oa pain
I have severe OA ( hips, knees replaced) cervical and lumbar spine require fusing both shoulders need replacing.This is Ortho doc talking not me. I get no relief from non-steroidal anti inflammatory or only short relief from steroid injections. oxicodine does work when pain is intollerable but Fear ...
More reviews for: Marijuana, Irregular heart beat
On eHealthMe, Marijuana (marijuana) is often used for stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions Marijuana is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Marijuana used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Marijuana, Irregular heart beat
Recent Marijuana related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Marijuana, Irregular heart beat
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (49 minutes ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (49 minutes ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Interstitial Cystitis (ic)
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (3 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (4 hours ago)
- Retroperitoneal Fibrosis
- Reactive Attachment Disorder Of Infancy Or Early Childhood
- Carcinoma Ductal